Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154342 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2009
Pls guys, wat info did paloma get 4rm drunk mzamo last nyte?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2009
^
plenty, too bad we couldnt understand most of wat she said. But she found out that mzamo nominated her and she felt deeply betrayed (doesnt she always). Got to a point mzamo started cryin and stared some gibberish talk about her grandfather and her village bla bla bla (dont kno wat led to that) then she kissed quinn. . .then. . .then. . .too much drunkin tirades last nyt. Cant type them all
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2009
Abeg whos the new hoh?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2009
Pls how does one decipher what Mzamo says?

The housemates have mad skills. Anyone who can decipher mzamo's words, can work at the UN as an interpreter.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2009
@soloqy
Word!!!
With Itai as d new hoh, this is getin interesting, i av no idea whos hes gonna pick on monday. . .hope its nkenna
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2009
Lol. Did she kiss quin during d truth or dare or else where?
Erastus claims dat she gave hm a sudden nd quick head dis mornin.
Nd guys wat happened wit her in d jacuzzi yestanyte? Cuz yacob is really sayn some nasty sh!t.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
Itai is either goin to be confused or just put liz up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
I fear for itais state of mind by d time hes tenure as HOH is over.

D guy thinks to much coupled with d fact dat he alwaz tries to be mr nice guy.
I wonda how hes gna decide who to swap.

Tho, am guessin d boys are safe dis week plus geraldine nd krystal.
Those are d peeps he wd most likely save frm d eviction list.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2009
I still think/hope he puts nkenna up. After that awkward confrontation last sunday, the guy has been a shadow of himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2009
. . . . capital city for the list of countries below

1) Algiers
2) Luanda
3) Porto-Novo
4) Gaborone
5) Ouagadougou
6) Bujumbura
7) Yaounde
cool Praia
9) Bangui
10) N'Djamena
11) Moroni
12) Brazzaville
13) Kinshasa
14) Yamoussoukro
15) Djibouti
16) Cairo
17) Malabo
18) Asmara
19) Addis Ababa
20) Libreville
21) Banjul
22) Accra
23) ConKRY
24) Bissau
25) nairobi
26) Maseru
27) Monrovia
28) tripoli
29) Antananarivo
30) Lilongwe
31) Bamako
32) Nouakchott
33) Port Louis
34) Rabat
35) Maputo
36) Windhoek
37) Niamey
38) Abuja
39) Kigali
40) Sao Tome
410 Dakar
42) Victoria
43) Freetown
44) Mogadishu
45) Pretoria
46) Khartoum
47) mbabane
48) Dar Es Salaam
49) Lome
50) Tunis
51) Kampala
52) El aaium
53) Lusaka
54) Harare

. . . n d scores for the HOH Geographycal Q and A . .

Hannigton - 1 >>>> embarassed
Edward - 8
kaone -8
Kevin - 10
Liz - 10
Leonel - 10
Elizabeth - 11
Kristal - 12
Itai -19
Mzamo -14
Paloma - 2 >>>>> embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Rene - 4
Nkenna - 4
Geraldine -4
Yacob -13
Quinn -13
Erastus - 14
Jeremy - 17
Emma - 7
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2009
Thats too poor fron haninigton, just proved hes has dirt 4 brains. I bet d only capital he got was kampala. . .shame
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2009
Migines:

Erastus claims dat she gave hm a sudden nd quick head dis mornin.
Nd guys wat happened wit her in d jacuzzi yestanyte? Cuz yacob is really sayn some nasty sh!t.

I dont believe either of them! And goodness! Yacob! You hear about guys like that but its still shocking when you see them act like they do
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2009
dominique:

Thats too poor fron haninigton, just proved hes has dirt 4 brains. I bet d only capital he got was kampala. . .shame

Our two girls got 4 each embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2009
Nkenna is going to be like Paloma by the time she leaves the house.

Her primary concern there is food. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by spicywax(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2009
soloqy:

Our two girls got 4 each  embarassed embarassed

Dumb broads!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
Kevin: A little snip from the top , a little snip from the side, and suddenly, he is looking like Kabiru the mechanic in Mushin Elosha .  embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2009
Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2009
with ITAI as Head of House no one is safe

he's the gentle man n all but he's also a snake and cant be trusted

if NKENNA gets nominated next week; its over because Nigerians won't save her

soloqy:

Nkenna is going to be like Paloma by the time she leaves the house.

Her primary concern there is food. angry

and Gist (gossip).
lol i remember when she was criticizing housemates for wasting food, that she'd take some of the food back home wif her
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
mama paloma is nothing but a bully and a tyrant! Why can't she let others talk without her rude and bossy interruptions? Hope she walks on sunday, if we need someone that will provide conflict so dat house does not become boring we have yacob for dat.
Dat kiss with Kevin was brought on by dat razz liziwe who also ended up straddling Hannington and got her vag kissed by eddy! I was so disgusted yesterday, and all dis happened before anyone got drunk
As for mzamo, I wonder if her parents r still alive and if they r watching dis show. She is a disgrace to malawi
Nkenna has almost made me smash my remote, does she think she is in a 9ja home video?
I am so pissed rite now and hope my mood improves after sunday show. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! (feel much better now)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hey Guys i picked this up from a Namibian website "thenamibian"

"I find it very hard to believe that evicting three housemates was in the original plan for week four of BBA4.
Seems to me the decision was taken after they saw who was up for eviction and there’s a widespread feeling on BBA forums that Big Brother is trying to orchestrate a winner from a particular country – Nigeria is my guess!
The last-minute nature of the decision to evict three this week – it was only announced late on Tuesday – smells rather rotten.
It gets my inner cynic all worked up. Is the goal of the show to entertain Africa or to appease those who call for higher morals in the BBA house? "

This explains the beef for Nigeria still having 3 housemates and namibia will possibly have none by sunday!  lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
Five housemates have been called into the diary room, Hannington, Paloma Mzamo,Yacob and Kevin all went in, they were all told to pick a friend for a suprise from Big brother , shocked

Yacob picked Itai.
Kevin picked Elizabeth
Hannington picked Jeremy
Paloma picked Kristal
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2009
whats all this that has happened

does big brother have to give people alchohol ?
time and time again pple have showed they can not control themselves

seeing pple get drunk is not my idea of entertainement
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hannington looks better with the low cut
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Aladunni(f): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2009
Yeah he really does look good
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hannington cut his hair?  cheesy
That's weird  grin

why have Nkenna and Yacob escaped eviction for so long?
i dont want to believe those HMs can still stand Nkenna's lying guts
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
beeswax:

mama paloma is nothing but a bully and a tyrant! Why can't she let others talk without her rude and bossy interruptions? Hope she walks on sunday, if we need someone that will provide conflict so dat house does not become boring we have yacob for dat.
Dat kiss with Kevin was brought on by dat razz liziwe who also ended up straddling Hannington and got her vag kissed by eddy! I was so disgusted yesterday, and all dis happened before anyone got drunk
As for mzamo, I wonder if her parents r still alive and if they r watching dis show. She is a disgrace to malawi
Nkenna has almost made me smash my remote, does she think she is in a 9ja home video?
I am so pissed rite now and hope my mood improves after sunday show. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! (feel much better now)

hey beeswax, take it easy there. dont get worked up becos of bba my dear
sunday is just a day away grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2009
home boy should understand when he is being laughed at as opposed to when the housemates are digging his moves.

Very muscular and stiff moves when dancing. grin grin.

Even Elizabeth couldnt help but laugh
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Talis(f): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
People see Nkenna ooooooooooooo. She dey give Itai advise about relationship and women!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Talis(f): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2009
Geez, this babe is truly embarrassing. No be small thing, going on about what African expects to see on BBA. Now she claims with all conviction that she is an alcoholic.
Really, is it me, or does anyone else think Nkenna is sucking up to the new HOH?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2009
there is no doubt that she is trying to suck up to itai and making a mess of that as well
Wat is she discussing with d gals now? Gotta listen to this, be back later
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2009
Nkenna is soooo dumb!!!Can't keep a secret.cheii
Just told Paloma,Liz,Emma, that Jacob wants only her&Geraldine(as the only females) in the finals with him.Not sure if this is another lie.Even if it is the truth, a wise person would not tell anyone this.
Saying if africa is"wise",they will keep her in the show!I can't believe this girl

I feel like going into the house&dragging her out.Afterall she has her 2,500 dollars to buy the 2nd hand car she always talks about!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2009
Nnkena is a disgrace.
How was she selected? Beats me.

Watched Lionel talking to Gerry earlier on.
The guy is so in luv, but his words are weak. . . embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.