Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155089 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
Are you sure it is not the Family Bouquet you are talking about? The subscription fee for that is 2500 monthly o. Not N1500

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
Yes you are right. Just called Multichoice and they've confirmed it. But it is only available with a new decoder. You cannot downgrade your subscription to get it. Not that you'd want to, its got nothing but fluff on it. 27 channels and no CNN, no AfMag for those so inclined. (It is called the Access Bouquet)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
N1500 bouquet? thats just ridiculous. . . i wonder what useless channels they put in it. i'd rather watch local t.v free of charge
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
itai is so paranoia. he "thinks" kevin wil win and has already started begging him 4 $800 4rm d money pot. hmmm. . . . desperation is a disease I tell you!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2009
/\
i
i
me fink Kevin is beginnin to think same angry else why so loud n over dramatic? . . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2009
if he continue like this, nkenna will have a better chance at winning than him. poor poor itai, this eviction pressure is really getting to him sad he seems to be losing it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2009
grin grin please oooooo,who is from Cross River/Calabar Nkenna is really rubbin it in on u guyz oooooh   grin grin

She said>>>> 'Dia is a club in Calabar,d gate fee is d car key. . . '
          Then she said something about Peeps dia eatin Dog meat  grin grin

Now she is talkin about charms n everything i quote>>" . . .a time when they r takin private parts in Nigeria" shocked
Human being turnin in2 Vultures . . .  shocked

. . . n on n on n on

. . . Oh N Liz was Lik". . . u heard that Uche,my kids r not stayin wit u. .  ."  embarassed to her naija boyfriend
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2009
Naijagal grin grin grin i can see u cannot say wat u heard grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2009
Nkennaaaa! Pls sum1 shd organise a remote control jazz na!

We need to mute nd then eject dis girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2009
i had to change channels

too much juju,witches,mammywater
calabar ppl stealing ur men
and human beings changing to vultures

'i was very sharp even when i was 9'

its nkennanism
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

Naijagal grin grin grin i can see u cannot say wat u heard grin grin grin grin
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
words fail me my sista
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2009
Now i know that nkenna's sole purpose is to make other african countries hate us more. As if it is not bad enough that we are percieved as fraud, apparently we're also into voodoo, witchcraft and stuff. Dunno why she's fixated on calaba pple. worse part is that geraldine is also supporting her crazy stories.
Nkenna: "the calaba people eat dog meat. . . thats why they like to em. . .em"
Geraldine: "yeah, yeah hmmm"

angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
OMG embarassed embarassed embarassed
I hope the foreign minister and Dora Akunyili are watching this, They need to drag this girl out and give her 200,000(so that she won't complain) before she kills Us grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by bebe4u(f): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
[quote][/quote]nigeria

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread)
« #1596 on: Today at 05:49:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nne m

d shic need d mula

laughing out so loud, because of this comment, my peeps are wondering if i have finally lost it
nice one .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

grin grin please oooooo,who is from Cross River/Calabar Nkenna is really rubbin it in on u guyz oooooh   grin grin

She said>>>> 'Dia is a club in Calabar,d gate fee is d car key. . . '
          Then she said something about Peeps dia eatin Dog meat  grin grin

Now she is talkin about charms n everything i quote>>" . . .a time when they r takin private parts in Nigeria" shocked
Human being turnin in2 Vultures . . .  shocked

. . . n on n on n on

. . . Oh N Liz was Lik". . . u heard that Uche,my kids r not stayin wit u. .  ."  embarassed to her naija boyfriend

cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2009
Lord have mercy on us!
What have we done to deserve these kind of housemates and to think i complained about Bayo in BBA1.That was child's play compared with this!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2009
bebe4u:

nigeria

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread)
« #1596 on: Today at 05:49:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nne m

d shic need d mula

laughing out so loud, because of this comment, my peeps are wondering if i have finally lost it
nice one .

grin what can i say nkenna is inspiring
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:14am On Oct 15, 2009
Na wao, a lot went down. Have been in one hellish hold up from Okota to Amuwo from 4pm in the afternoon till about 30mins ago(where is Nkenna? It may have been caused by some witches).

Geraldine is so naive that she takes Nkenna as a more knowledgeable elder sister.

@Lawyerchap, that was real funny about the Keri Hilson joke.  grin

But I thought the access package has CNN? Thats what I heard.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 12:29am On Oct 15, 2009
WTF,dat nkenna is a fool i hope she gets evicted as soon as possible.Abusing my state. let her jst come bak home.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 12:56am On Oct 15, 2009
sultan003:

OMG embarassed embarassed embarassed
I hope the foreign minister and Dora Akunyili are watching this, They need to drag this girl out and give her 200,000(so that she won't complain) before she kills Us grin grin grin
LWKMD!!!!! grin

Biko unu who has telepathic skills? Please the person should say a word to Nkenna
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2009
For the Ladies here, pls how is it possible for someone to carry a wig for over 2 months? That means, no washing of hair?  shocked embarassed

Is Geraldine hoping to carry that wig for the whole 90 something days?

We may be looking at a female hanni in no time if thats the case.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2009
honestly every time I look at her hair I just wonder d smell that will be emanating from it.
D same with emma, how can u keep dat bush on ur head for this long and be comfortable?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2009
Emma's is better . . she's got half braids on,so she can wash freely . . Gerry's a weave-on which looked matted and moped on d top of her head. undecided . . lookin soo unkept
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2009
wow. 8 pages after my last post. and a lot went down in tha houx dis week.
if Gerry is wearing a wig, she should get rid of it. except she has ''gorimakpa'' lol

although everything nkenna said about Calabar is true. there is no reason for her to expose dirty linen to the public. clearly means she lacks manners. or she is trying to compensate Africans with the loss of entertainment, by doing the ish in her own gullible way.

wish she really sucks at.

i didnt really get to like kaone, so will be voting Ed.
kristal murked kev once, and i've despised her ever since. she's lucky shels tied with Ed.

looking forward to keri's arrival tomao.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by chicanita: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2009
Nkenna is just a big joke
Kevin is my favourite
n Geraldine,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2009
kristal murked kev once, and i've despised her ever since. she's lucky shels tied with Ed.

Kristal is tied with Quin not Ed.
Emma is tied with Ed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by pff: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2009
i just called multichoice to find out about the dstv access bouquet, yeah it costs N1,500/mth and they say it has like 27channels,
Magic World, E Entertainment, BET, Fashion TV, Style Network, SuperSport Blitz, ESPN Classic, Eurosport News, National Geography Wild, Kidsco (to be introduced), Mindset Learn, One Gospel, Trace , Sound City, AlJazeera, cnbc africa, euronews, tbn, inspiration and the local channels.

No big brother or even CNN but at N1,500 a month, i dont think its that bad really.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2009
goodness shocked this body paint task no gel at all
they all look tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dankofa: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2009
God save Nigeria from Nkenna! I had to tune the TV away yesterday when I couldn't stand it anymore.

Nkenna was praising Biggie for giving them 3 square meals. She so much painted Nigeria like a country of paupers!

Please, how can we get her out before she finishes the little image that is left of us? embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2009
@dankofa
welcome, we have been through this like 2 or 3 pages back
we have all asked this same question and i have concluded that we need to have a vigil to pray her out cos nothing else seems to be working undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by diggler(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2009
How many cameras do they have in the friggin house again?

So please can somebody (who is watching cos i aint) explain the whole Kristal situation with the stolen Ipod.
Whatever with the situation tho.
That Chic exudes so much negativity, used to think Liz was the -ve one but somehow she is better than Kristal.

If i were to rank the chics, shell be ryte down there with Nkenna.

But honestly, forget Nkenna & her wacko yans, i'd prefer Kristal & her negativity leave the house first.
Even tho Quinn will be caught up, u cant make an omelet without broken eggs can u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.