Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,767 members, 7,865,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155151 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2009
Cyberfreak:

Wow. Bluediva I also dreamt that Kevin was evicted. I was confident that he would stay before, but now I am not so sure. . . . .

u dreamt dsame tin as well! okay, its jst a dream. . . . .just a dream . . . . . thats all it is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2009
Where i come 4rm we call it coincidence. . . . . C. O. I. N. C. I. D. E. N. C. E. Dats all ed'is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by nellaluv(f): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2009
cheesy cheesy Gawd u guys are bigbrother freaks, dreaming about bigbrother and eviction. Thank God 4 me. I won't even bother my pretty little head and beauty rest for bigbrother. (bluediva i'm sure it was a nightmare. Edward is not gonna smell d $200,000, Nkenna is, u gonna be surprised 4 real.)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2009
D truth is eddy is bcoming a very likable person. He just myte beat kevin 2 d money.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
Kevin does not smoke(I have never seen him light a cigarette). So why the much noise about it and why is he stashing?

Geraldine made the housemates as well as viewers see the obvious(Three Nigerians and the National loyalty).

I was wrong, Geraldine is dumber than Nkenna.

It was so glaring to everyone how biased she was.Krystal, Emma and Quin reminded her that she had always been mute when it came to other things and when other ppl lost things so why was she suddenly talkative.
Quinn was utterly disgusted at it. Emma saw it and tried to make Geraldine not appear so obviously biased but she kept on. It now looks as if the Nigerians colonised the place. And Kevin was too loud in demanding for the stash raising his shoulders and muscles.

Nkenna all the while was minding her bag and never got into the arguement. The only thing she said was : "Anyone who steals any of my things, holy ghost fire will burn the person and family"(in typical Nkenna fashion).
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
Migines:

D truth is eddy is bcoming a very likable person. He just myte beat kevin 2 d money.

Eddy is my favorite but the pransk are getting lame and childish. There ought to be moderation in everything.

And they all should leave Ithai alone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Cyberfreak(f): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2009
S
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2009
Kev myte be annoyn, bt eliza disgust me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
The thing is the Nigerian contestants this year are so much below par ?? How do they do the advertisements and the final auditions.

Nkenna with all her villaging seems to have more chances that Geraldine & Kevin.

How can Mnet give us these type of people as  contestants.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
Eddy should just act his age at 33, he is the oldest but he acts like a 2 year old. He thinks Africa loves his stunts and that is why he is still in the house after several nominations. Be lively but do things in moderation.

as for housemates cracking up, it's gonna get worse. the psychological pressure of living in that place should not be ignored. Leonel must be the most gross human being ever. Even a blind man knows there are 3 nigerians in the house and they are threats to the other housemates because of their number. They should be natural targets whether they behave themselves or not.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2009
Its E.V.I.C.T.I.O.N day, grin two hours to go!

kevin + Quinn have become so close. Its a shame one would leave the other today.

After the swap is revealed m very sure Nkenna would strategise to get that filthy moz boi out angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
I like Eddie too and if Kevin bleeps up, then i want Eddie to win.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2009
soloqy:

And they all should leave Ithai alone.

Ithai is my man! cool, I just love the way he talks and the tone of his voice!
loved the way he dissed Quinn yesterday when Quinn wanted to interrupt their discussions
"you dont know nothing about women, so keep it locked"
lol Quinn was stunned!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2009
GTay:

Ithai is my man! cool, I just love the way he talks and the tone of his voice!
loved the way he dissed Quinn yesterday when Quinn wanted to interrupt their discussions
"you dont know nothing about women, so keep it locked"
lol Quinn was stunned!

He shouldn't have said it that way, he's behaving like a bully to Quin and i don't like it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2009
I find it amazing and interesting d way some of d characters have warmed their way into our hearts.
Itai, eddie and even . . . . . . .nkenna (GULP)!!! are beginning to thaw my hardened heart
Amazing I say

Still wish both kevin and quin could stay though, wat a shame
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2009
honeric01:

He shouldn't have said it that way, he's behaving like a bully to Quin and i don't like it.

Me thinks Quinn deserved it!
Quinn i like but he has an arrogant way of acting (as thou he can do every n getaway wit it), why oh why?
1. Becos he is white  
2. Becos hes south African and they are hosting the show  
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2009
This is Big Brother, Emma, please tuck in your belly, Africans are watching! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2009
GTay:

Me thinks Quinn deserved it!
Quinn i like but he has an arrogant way of acting (as thou he can do every n getaway wit it), why oh why?
1. Becos he is white  
2. Becos hes south African and they are hosting the show  
If you have been watching him, you would have known that its how he behaves, he does that to everybody consciously or unconsciously, but the deceitful Itai does not like that attitude because Quin always disrupts his plans when he's trying to use people's head to his advantage,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2009
honeric01:

If you have been watching him, you would have known that its how he behaves, he does that to everybody consciously or unconsciously, but the deceitful Itai does not like that attitude because Quin always disrupts his plans when he's trying to use people's head to his advantage,

Seems You really dont like Ithai,  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2009
Migines:

http://bigbrotherafrica.com/forum/Thread-Kevin-and-Nigerians-set-his-fate

Had read the article sometime ago, a little biased i think
But time will tell if its true, we have just 1h15mins to go cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2009
GTay:

Seems You really dont like Ithai,  wink

Yes i don't, he's so cony, very dubious and never answers a question directly when he's asked. imagine someone saying there is no questions with a direct answer, is that true?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2009
^
!
!
!ts funny wat ppl wuld do to mess up sm1 they dnt lyk.

I really dnt lyk how itai shut quin up. But if i imagined myself in d midst of 13 ppl calln me a liar, i think i'd av sparked.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by diggler(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2009
naijagal:

I find it amazing and interesting d way some of d characters have warmed their way into our hearts.
Itai, eddie and even . . . . . . .nkenna (GULP)!!! are beginning to thaw my hardened heart
Amazing I say

Still wish both kevin and quin could stay though, wat a shame

grin grin grin

Its a normal Human reaction.
Have u ever been so damned hungry and the first meal u ate afterwards tastes like the best u've ever eaten.
When u dont have options, thats what happens.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
Itai the main threat, he loves to use people's head, they are yet to know, i hope Kevin signals on time before its too late.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Cyberfreak(f): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2009
D
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2009

http://bigbrotherafrica.com/forum/Thread-Kevin-and-Nigerians-set-his-fate

That article was written by a ugandan. If you are observant you would notice that Ugandan's never have anything positive to say about Nigeria. When Kevin was up against Hanni you would have seen them in thier colours.

They have one of their notorious guys Ronnie who runs the Strapline of a daily basis on evicting the Nigerians.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2009
Just wondering if you anti-Ithai folks realize this is a game, and every1 would deploy his/her best strategy to get to the prize.
Geraldine for one is taking the 'silent' lipsrsealed path to the top
Eddie is still on the the show becos of his entertainment
Jeremy/Emma possibly for looks and their romance?
Nkenna becos of jazz maybe wink

some of u say Ithai is cunning. pls tell me kevin is not cunning! or is it becos he's from 9ja

5Mins to go, may the best man survive! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2009
how's Kevin cunning? sometimes i hate Kevin when he starts his childish act, but definitely not cunning
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2009
The Show is now LIVE people,

Ugandan hotshot XOD takes to the stage with I.K groovin to the beat in the background!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2009
honeric01:

how's Kevin cunning? sometimes i hate Kevin when he starts his childish act, but definitely not cunning

Do u realize Kev wz a spy for two alliances at the beginnin,  shocked
All i'm sayin is give Itthai a break!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2009
I.K takes to the stage and announces that the pairing ends tonight grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.