Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154829 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2009
D'Banj Sends the HMs upstairs and hides two of his designer' glasses from suddenly and Gbono Feli Feli Videos

He then asks the HMs to come down and in 5 Minutes look for where the glasses are hidden,

The HMs search in vain,

But guess what Nkenna the jazzwoman  shocked finds one of the glasses
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2009
Na wa o shocked

Is this really Geraldine rocking shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
/\
i
i
Yes o grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2009
Uhmmm Kevin found the other Glasses grin grin grin . . Naija eeh. . .

the Glasses i guess came bac home
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
Dbanj rocked the place men. If only we had housemates like Dbanj
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2009
D koko master was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
Hey Y'all,
Longest time. U guys have been giving me serious assignment.If i had read my handouts in school the way i read these posts, i would have come out with a first class instead of the 2.1 i got.U guys rock! Esp. u GTAY kiss
This indeed has been a revolution, they've tried i mean we've almost reached a hundred pages, n the show ain't even over.
It's been crazy hectic for me, that ive not been able to post.U know me n my long posts.Short ones just don't cut it , but i'll try so,

Back to Topic
I got infront of the T.V to watch the Koko master enter the house, n he came tru. The guy is officially the bomb.WHy didn't they send him to represent us   cry

My tots on the housemates,
Frankly i dnt care who wins.
*I loved Kevin initially, b4 he slowly but steadily got on my nerves.He is constantly irritating my ears like a coke cover being scratched on the ground.Yes he is entertaining, but hey THERE IS SO MUCH ONE CAN TAKE.'Imagine him asking the master whether it looks like he will win it.Give a sister a break.
*Eliz, doing what a girl's gotta do.As much as she says she doesn't want Kevin(which I know it's genuine), she can't stand him not attending to her.Typical of some ladies.So Kevin is just gonna have to do with being her object of 'watever' till the show is ova!
*Mzamo- do i like her? dunno.Her personality doesn't match her appearance, so i dunno.She's another example of a lady wanting attention no matter from what source.
*Leonel freaking freaks me out.Totally too gay for me.he shud check himself.
*Emma-That girl is adding too much weight.I liked her initially, maybe i still do.But no entertainment there for me
*Jeremy-All muscles and no fun value.Maybe ive never been a muscle fan, like my guys just healthily fit.
*JEMMA- Can't understand it.Gimme Katung n Ify, or Richard n Tatiana kind of drama love anyday men.
*Itai-Just being himself.But he shud play it cool, wat's with all the tantrums of wanting to leave the house, is he a baby?Can't he take a little heat, ain't he a man?Shio,
*Geraldine-My God, if only i was telepathic.Leave the teeth alone angry angry angryI can't watch her without grimacing.If u hate the teeth so much , get it done, it's not even so expensive to get teeth done these dayzzz jeeez.
*Nkenna-I don't even want to go there.U guyz have so wasted here on the forum, and everything said is all on point.THE GIRL IS IN TROUBLE.Make im come back first angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >:

Getting that out felt good, tnx guys once again for all ure hilarious updates, u guys rock!
A shout out to my peeps LC,Salsera, Ndigirl,  kaydee, u guys r d best,  gimme a call miss ya!
Peace out, this is
Tforver cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
Meeen!!!! When i saw the clips of the food, I wan cry! What I wont give for that shaki that Kevin was just scooping!

But people can hate, there's just something different about Naija, see the buzz in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ellab(f): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
even wit all d gladness in d hse,sum ppl re still sayin hes borin.dem rily hate us oh.but we no send dem.
lik we say,"if we talk,dem go talk.if we no talk,dem go still talk.Wetin u go do wey ppl no go still talk".
anyways,liked dbanj bt i tink d t-shirts wit his name wasnt necessary.
peace!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2009
LET THEM HATE!!!!!!! Naija is hot! And I'm not just saying it cos I'm Naija. I went for a pot luck thingy with some other africans, check the venue after I stormed the place with my Ipod!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2009
ella.b:

even wit all d gladness in d hse,sum ppl re still sayin hes borin.dem rily hate us oh.but we no send dem.
lik we say,"if we talk,dem go talk.if we no talk,dem go still talk.Wetin u go do wey ppl no go still talk".
anyways,liked dbanj bt i tink d t-shirts wit his name wasnt necessary.
peace!!

at list, he brought sumtin. wen princess keri hilson enter, she no even buy ordinary chewing gum 4d housemates. i'm sure if she had the chance, she would take back d shades she gave beggar kristal(that is, if she has'nt taken it back already grin)
i'm not  a fan of dbanj but, mehn even if n fake sunglasses nd cheap t-shirt e bring, notin do am.

as for the people hating, dey should hit dier empty heads on d nearest wall. no long thing! fi le
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^^^^^oshe!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by aoukane(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2009
hey guys, did you watch D'banj in the house, how was it? did he represent the koko fans?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ofokasibe: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2009
DBANJ IS MAKING ALL THE GIRLS FALL IN LOVE , WHERE IS LALABOI . U CANT WATCH THIS LALA ABI.
OFOKA IN D BUILDING SEE MZAMO DEY OPEN FLAT BOOBI grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by aoukane(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
Eliz can go to hell for all i care, kevin is still the man and nothing is stopping it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by aoukane(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
the boobi get low self esteem, D'banj knows D'koko, has D'koko and rocks D'koko but mzamo can't join the D'koko train. Let keep it burning grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2009
Chei, subscription kaput on me yesternite. I paid today but I got home 10:pm which is rather too late to call customer service. so someone give the blow by blow account. I hope Nkenna and Leonel leave next week; Mzamo and Emma tomorrow although I know most Africans are asking for Mzomore to stay. If the haters had their way they will want all 3 nigerians to leave at once . I can't believe the level of hatred
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2009
i so hope emma will go. d girl is so hateful. kai
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2009
I so hope Mzamo will leave tomorrow. girl is so silly
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
WOW!!!!dbanj came and spiced things up didnt he? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2009
Tampico, hey girl

i thot u'd deserted us o
good to know you're being updated
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by whiteroses(f): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2009
its not fair oh! how come they are not showing the show in the UK its not fair i wan wash am na angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Czarskit(m): 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
Even haters want the KoKo. . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Vickivicki(m): 2:00am On Oct 31, 2009
D'banj in the BBA 4 HOUSE - 'im try oooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2009
whiteroses:

its not fair oh! how come they are not showing the show in the UK its not fair i wan wash am na angry

pele, i hope this thread helps
have you tried the BBA website?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2009
nahwah o! how come dier is no video on d bba website for dbanj's departure or is he still in d house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tfezify: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2009
fellow nairalanders, lets save our already dented image, Nkenna is out to murder Nigeria, lets post comments on BBA website stating clearly that Nkenna is not representing Nigeria but she's representing herself, this would be diffficult but she's already said a lot, and something has to be done to salvage whatever is left. post on BBA website ; "NKENNA HAS BEEN DISOWNED BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, SHE IS REPRESETING HERSELF AND NOT NIGERIA" I'm sure her family must be dying of shame right now, seeing all she's doing. EFCC please get her!.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2009
leonel still likes geraldine. after telephoning mozamo! thunder fire am dier!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Cyberfreak(f): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2009
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2009
10Q Tampico  kiss Everyone here from A (mber) - Z (iggy mama) have been awesome as well. Most times m @ work and rely on the updates from this thread to keep in touch with the house. PHCN did their best yesterday and i couldnt even watch D'Banj leave the house  sad.

Tampico:

*Emma-That girl is adding too much weight.I liked her initially, maybe i still do.But no entertainment there for me
Every single one of them has added weight, y blame them? they all eat as though they could be evicted the next minute.
Recall Nkenna once saying, the HMs waste food alot that she wouldnt mind taking the food back home shocked

Tampico:

*Leonel freaking freaks me out.Totally too gay for me.he shud check himself.

sometyms he looks like a babyface serial killer, can never let my sister anywhere near this freak  angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2009
Sadly enough, i missed most of dbanj visit because of light.
And the 12 am court/fight b/t mzamo, kev, nkenna, itai etc, How did it end?

Those of u who voted emma or mzamo, prepair ur 'regret speeches 'ooh
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2009
With Elizabeth dressing like this every now n then,

Is there any reason why Kevin shouldnt go Bananas?  shocked
Poor dude has even forgotten about the prize money, He's not even strategizing anymore  sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.