Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155096 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ifat(f): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
nkenna's busy plotin her way 2 d last 3.wont b surprised if she does reach dt stage,
@hollandis, y shld leonel rape geraldine?it aint dat bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2009
I can't believe Itai is kissing Gerry's ass bc of tomorrow's nominations. They have not been talking for a while. He is just going round the housemates. I like Itai but he should not be afraid of nominations. he should survive at least one nomination to deserve the prize.

As for Nkenna, I have given up. She has placed herself nicely, threw Kevin to the dogs with HOH. at least we can be sure of a naija in the finals. she won't have my votes anytime she is up against anyone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2009
I think its important for people to have perspective here. Nkenna goes and tell Eddi, Kevin wanted her to swap you ??

What does that tell anyone, She is after me and i must fight back and now !!!

Kevin gets his buddies lets nominate her - Its a fair game, Nkenna has only her interest at heart and would turn on Geraldine if given the opportunity.

I hope tomorrow, they ensure they put up Nkenna, Eddie & Mzamo up, that way Eddie saves himself and puts up Itai/Kevin/Eliz/Lionel up

We must be fair here Kevin can be annoying sometimes but this Nkenna girl is something else.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2009
Talking about Patriotism. Nkenna has been setting Kevin up since post eviction. she just sold a an idea to Mzamo that Kev and Eddie should be put up against each other sometimes so africa will be forced to choose. No matter what people say I will not like to have someone like this girl in  my life. whatever good she does at anytime is always due to an ulterior motive.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2009
Got this poll from the BB Website grin

Nominated or Not: Which housemate do you want to be evicted this week?

Nkenna 55%
Emma 10%
Leonel 10%
Elizabeth 6%
Kevin 6%
Mzamo 4%
Geraldine 4%
Itai 4%
Edward 0%

Sorry Nkenna, Africa wants you out! angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2009
/\
i
i
uhmmm . . . so nobody wants Edward out aigh? realllly?? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
Kevin forcefully tries to kiss Eliz by jumping on her bed but she pushes him away,

She pinches him and sprays deodorant in his blanket to turn him off

Kev 2 Eliz: I like the way u express ur luv for me!  angry (Does he know something we dont?)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
Well hope you guys that were trying to run Kevin down, see his point. Nkenna asking Edward to do her dirty work !! by putting Kevin against Elizabeth

Well lets see how tomorrow goes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2009
i dont think Kevin is pure, but its a question of the 'less of two evils' (Geraldine pretty much does not count and i would rather Kevin than nkenna any day
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 2:44am On Nov 02, 2009
Mzamo was talking and laughing to herself shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 3:20am On Nov 02, 2009
She does that when she hear the cameras zooming in,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 3:22am On Nov 02, 2009
Ok cos i was really scared embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2009
Kunbee:

Ok cos i was really scared embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin I am beginning to like that girl, Mzamo
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by bebe4u(f): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2009
Did anybody listen to the conversation between Itai, Eddie & offcourse the narrator Nkenna how she is going to diss her young lover at the airport when she arrives Nigeria because of her would be celebrity status. Hoe celebrities in Nigeria misuse concert and occasion passes given to them.

Certainly there will be a lot of people waiting to have their pound of flesh from her when she arrives, ie if the SSS don't whisk her away mid air .

That girl needs to be x-rayed for a lot of things
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2009
bebe4u:

Nkenna how she is going to diss her young lover at the airport

Thats If 'HE' exists  lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2009
New housemate is introduced to the housemates.Ruby

Guess what it is? A dog

Kevin: Calabar guys are dangerous for the dog. They eat dog meat. He says it over and over and then puts himself in the stead of calabar guys and says, Ruby dont follow me o because am dangerous to you  embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2009
^
||
||

What a disgrace of a REP, I wish i had a 'DELETE' button on my remote, i would've taken him out long ago angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2009
@ Soloqy , earnestly awaiting the nomination updates from u oh cool
Hope you've fuelled the Generator, grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2009
guys as in kevin dey fall our hand oo but he's still our best amng gerry n dt evil witch nkenna
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2009
GTay:

@ Soloqy , earnestly awaiting the nomination updates from u oh cool
Hope you've fuelled the Generator, grin

My guy, I was on gen from yesterday around 5pm till this morning. It went off early in the morning then I just put my last drop of fuel an hour ago.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2009
hashbal:

guys as in kevin dey fall our hand oo but he's still our best amng gerry n dt evil witch nkenna

Thats the thing. We dont have to maintain they represent us.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2009
^
||

@ Soloqy

What if i tell you i've been on NEPA since Sunday morning 7am until i left home for work this morning  shocked shocked shocked in this lagos
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2009
Nominations

Eddie= Elizabeth and Emma because he wants to swap emma with Kevin and have both Eliza and Kevin up
Eddie=Eliza and Emma
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2009
Nkenna = Emma because she is targeting me and Eddie because he is going to save himself
Nkenna=Emma and Eddie
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2009
^^^^^ The above nominations are expected. I would like to see Kev and Gerry's sessions cheesy

Will they dare put up Nkenna?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2009
Elizabeth= Nkenna because she wants me out. And Mzamo because am not comfortable with her

Eliza= Nkenna and Mzamo
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2009
Nominations has started,
Eddie why would you do that
Nkenna's juju is at work grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2009
leonel= Nkenna because she did something to me last week cause she played me. And Mzamo because she is very strong character and my former comerade so lets see what Eddie will do.

Leonel = Nkenna and Mzamo. First time he votes according to plan.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2009
Mzamo = Elizabeth because I know she wants me out. Second person is Emma. She says something that I couldnt catch.

Mzamo= Eliza and Emma. It was definitely a plan with eddie cause they voted the same way
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ndi(f): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2009
I was wondering why Nkenna went on and on and on about just a simple comment Kevin made last week, she really had some evil plans up her sleeves, because all her rantings were really uncalled for, i would say she was looking for an avenue to make an enemy out of Kevin so that she could put him up for eviction or do what she did by telling Eddy that Kevin wanted him up for eviction last week and she bluntly refused. sad sad sad Nkenna is just a sorry ass.

Big Brother sure knows how to make one feel uncomfortable by retaining a swap!!!! I do not know how to explain this but there was a tie between Emma and Mzamo (3 countries each) and the remaining countries/Rest of Africa voted for Jeremy and he left, hmmmmmmm  the rules can change at anytime and Biggie reserves the right to throw out any number of Hms they want to considering the fact that they also have their favourite. You need to see Nkenna yesterday after the eviction, she was really uncomfortable, i know how many times she said, ''I am going to bed'' but she dare not go upstairs yet, she actually waited before she summoned enough courage to go to bed. Even in bed she was restless and was still conspiring against Kevin with Mzamo because she knows Mzamo would report back to Eddy. Talking about making someone else do your dirty work. angry angry angry angry angry angry ''She wnts to give Africa homework'' indeed abi na hatred for JEMMA full her belle. ''ANTI-LOVE''  grin

I support Kevin to go along with the idea of nominating Nkenna, the time has really come. Too many Nigerians in the house and he would want to win, secondly, Nkenna has indirectly backstabbed him. How many times does she want Kevin to be up before she gets it into her thick skull that it is not Kevin we are all waiting for but her She feels she is very safe because she likes sucking up to whoever is HoH, this time around, she would not know what hit her. Edwards as Hoh would be useless if Nkenna comes up with whoever he is going to put up with her. Mennnnnnnnnnn so much dislike for that B**ch. angry angry angry  I cannot wait to see her out.

Itai, Itai, Itai, see the guy scheming yesterday, thumbs up for Itai, he is really playing the game but i am also waiting to see if he would back out of the plan he came up with to nominate Nkenna. Nominations today is really a must watch.

Peace out!!!!!

@ Tampico - Girlfriend!! good to read your post again, i was just wondering when you were going to rectify the problem with your decoder. grin grin

@ Naijagirl - I dey hail ooooo  cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2009
Itai= Emma .Its not personal.Its strategic. I find myself in the middle right now. My second nomination is Mzamo. Eddie is head of house and may save Mzamo and because am in the middle. He rambles on and on.

Itai= Emma and Mzamo. He spoils the plan he instigated
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2009
^^^^^ Itai Chickened out, why didnt he put up Nkenna/Mzamo as planned,

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.