Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah (5505 Views)

The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity / PDP Suspends Senator Buruji Kashamu / Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah by Thobiy(m): 4:41am On Jul 02, 2016
Let see the outcome
Re: BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah by amakenny: 4:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Suits him fine. Dem want use Ogah suck blood of Abians - style of dogs and the baboons.
Re: BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah by dotG(m): 6:01am On Jul 02, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

Ashaweo pikin
Shallow brain
Re: BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah by Thewrath(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
Without much ado, the guy should simply decamp to AKPUGA.

We need a virile opposition and PDP just isn't cut out for that.

Events like this presents us with ample opportunity to understand what the agitation for Biafra stands for- it is nothing but a political tool with which to blackmail the government.

Why on sweet little earth should a people who clamour, even with the shedding of blood, for secession still show so much interest in who becomes the governor of any state within an entity out of which the desire to get??

How does one reconcile both ideologies which seem to run parallel to each other??

Such hideous hypocrisy is unheard of in human history honestly.

Ps: like I always say, any iPod Crab who quotes me shall be ignored.
So abia state is not an entity of the proposed Biafra?
So because igbos want Biafra,she should allow cattle breeders and Gworo chewing people to run the affairs of her state abi?
Wether in Biafra or Nigeria,igboland is igboland and it's no way your business how she wishes to run her affairs....na family matter,Wetin concern you!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah by Thewrath(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
As if anybody takes the PDP serious again.

Ogah does not need PDP for anything,as they can go ahead and suspend him 20 times,and then DE-PDP him 30 times.

The party has lost its relevance,and in this fight between Ogah/ikpeazu/PDP. Team Ogah is going to come out victorious,as the side of the LAW is on his side.

Ogah,you and your supporters are welcome into the APC fold anytime.
Tomorrow now when dey call APC,you will say Wetin concern APC for the matter,but you are here openly calling for ogar to join APC,Wetin concern you,na family matter..
Re: BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah by MrEverest(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
As if anybody takes the PDP serious again.

Ogah does not need PDP for anything,as they can go ahead and suspend him 20 times,and then DE-PDP him 30 times.

The party has lost its relevance,and in this fight between Ogah/ikpeazu/PDP. Team Ogah is going to come out victorious,as the side of the LAW is on his side.

Ogah,you and your supporters are welcome into the APC fold anytime.
Joining Apc will be his undoing. APC is hated with passion down East, especially with the way Buhari ruined Nigeria & Okorocha also.
Re: BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah by diegwu01: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2016
Ogah is in Sheriff's Faction, Ikpeazu in Makarfi's group, the State Chairman in Ibrahim Mantu's group.. they cant sack themselves..
Re: BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah by Caseless: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2016
I'm seeing more reasons to support ogah.
Re: BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah by diegwu01: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
Without much ado, the guy should simply decamp to AKPUGA.

We need a virile opposition and PDP just isn't cut out for that.

Events like this presents us with ample opportunity to understand what the agitation for Biafra stands for- it is nothing but a political tool with which to blackmail the government.

Why on sweet little earth should a people who clamour, even with the shedding of blood, for secession still show so much interest in who becomes the governor of any state within an entity out of which the desire to get??

How does one reconcile both ideologies which seem to run parallel to each other??

Such hideous hypocrisy is unheard of in human history honestly.

Ps: like I always say, any iPod Crab who quotes me shall be ignored.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah by Cutehector(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

Ashaweo pikin
lwkmd. grin

Nna ma guy watsup bro, it's ur boy hector. I been wan ask u for a favor. Just as u voted in the last mr nairaland contest, I wish to solicit for your votes for the contestant i'm rooting for in my signature.

I'll be very grateful for a positive reply from u on this bro.

Thanks so much.
Re: BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah by dnanjul: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2016
CHINGDONG'S DIARY.PART 1 EPISODE 1.

​Growing up has been challenging to me ,most especially for a person that have been through all what I have been through most times having a flash back makes it more difficult to comprehend and understand the content of life,the more you advance in it the more it becomes complex, a maze,it puts the whole world on your shoulders but the re-echoing sound of people and voices raining down encouragement that it will only last for a moment makes me pause and think if they really understand the problem,not necessarily the physically open part of it but the emotional depression that comes with it, at this stage depression gets a free invitation and suicidal nature to everything becomes imminent. But there is a general notion which I consider wrong that it is unusual for an African to be depressed, this is so untrue as I am facing acute depression at the moment, and I am an African even with a black skin.

My childhood
Http//nanjul4reel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform / Throwback Photo Of Buhari & Osinbajo Spotted Drinking Tea With N35 Sachet Milo / Anambra Arrests 250 'illegal Revenue Collectors'- Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.