Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US (1584 Views)

President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia / Picture Od Aisha Buhari In World First Ladies Conference(pictures) / Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by Klamour: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aisha Buhari cancels planned trip to US

by AljazirahNigeria

The Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari has cancelled her scheduled trip to the United States of America for the World First Ladies Conference holding at Colorado.

Many Nigerians had hoped Aisha Buhari would have used the opportunity of the visit to put to rest the controversies surrounding her name in the Halliburton bribery scandal.

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State had earlier claimed that Aisha Buhari has been avoiding the United States because of her alleged involvement in the  scandal, reports News 24.

Rather than attend the conference, the President’s wife has opted to perform the lesser hajj in Saudi Arabia.

The media director in the Office of the Wife of the President, Zakari Nadabo, who announced the cancellation of the US trip, however, did not give any reason for Aisha Buhari’s decision

http://aljazirahnews.com/index.php/2016/06/30/aisha-buhari-cancels-planned-trip-us/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ok undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by Flexherbal(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
I was thinking she would go, so that her name would be cleared.
Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Buhari told her not to visit u.s so that she will not disgrace him.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by ziky2010(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fayose was right after all.Nobody holy pass.Our politicians are fantastically corrupt

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by Paperwhite(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
A fantastically & grossly corrupt President & wife but santimoniously witch-hunting others.God must punish this bunch of idiots.Williams Jefferson was jailed accordingly by the US authority but ours is a charade of comedy called corruption fight.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by blackpanda: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Una don start with una fake news grin

OP circulating fake news with fake sauce since 19gogoro cigar shocked

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by GeeOh(f): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
fayose knows what he is saying we are waitin 4 court action.na real season film b dis

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by blackpanda: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
See the pathetic losers masturbating over fake news grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by nnachukz(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
I thought she was going to take up that challenge from Fayose to prove she is above board. She would have tasted prison beans like her husband did. Fraudsters pretending to mean well for Nigeria.

Zombies have a whole lot of work to do in defending this administration.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by nnachukz(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
blackpanda:
See the pathetic losers masturbating over fake news grin
Did she go? If not hide your head in her ass in shame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by donphilopus: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
[s]
nnachukz:
I thought she was going to take up that challenge from Fayose to prove she is above board. She would have tasted prison beans like her husband did. Fraudsters pretending to mean well for Nigeria.

Zombies have a whole lot of work to do in defending this administration.
[/s]

Sometimes you guys provoke me unnecessarily. I thought you guys said we shouldn't expect any arrest since she would be going with a diplomatic passport?! So now she's afraid of arrest?! Why are you guys contradicting yourselves?! Una no just get sense!!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by blackpanda: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
nnachukz:
Did she go? If not hide your head in her ass in shame.

When someone call u crazy, do u go to a psychiatrist just to prove them wrong? Aisha does not have the lunatic fayose's time. Any intelligent person knows that its illogical foor aisha to collect bribe to award contract at a time when neither her nor any of her family was in govt. That makes no sense

But of cos moronic wailers choose to believe trash

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by staymore: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
blackpanda:

When someone call u crazy, do u go to a psychiatrist just to prove them wrong? Aisha does not have the lunatic fayose's time. Any intelligent person knows that its illogical foor aisha to collect bribe to award contract at a time when neither her nor any of her family was in govt. That makes no sense

I though Aisha threatened to sue Fayose, has she done that? I expected her to prove Fayose wrong by traveling to th US but she never did.

Case closed.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by jay2pee(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
I don dey suspect Lala (if you put am sticlala na you sabi) on this matter cos this is almost the forth post on this issue and non of them has gotten to front page yet.... I suspect.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by ShowYourCertificate: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
jay2pee:
I don dey suspect Lala (if you put am sticlala na you sabi) on this matter cos this is almost the forth post on this issue and non of them has gotten to front page yet.... I suspect.....
Expect your ban very soon grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by ShowYourCertificate: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
blackpanda:
Una don start with una fake news grin

OP circulating fake news with fake sauce since 19gogoro cigar shocked
It's not fake. She cancelled her trip to the USA.

http://www.news24.com.ng/National/News/aisha-buhari-cancels-planned-visit-to-us-20160630

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by shugaboy6102(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Only time will tell us who is truthful between Aisha and Fayose.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by SeverusSnape(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Sometimes you guys provoke me unnecessarily. I thought you guys said we shouldn't expect any arrest since she would be going with a diplomatic passport?! So now she's afraid of arrest?! Why are you guys contradicting yourselves?! Una no just get sense!!
Provoke go hug wet transformer... Did aisha Halliburton Buhari go to the US as scheduled??
Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 02, 2016
blackpanda:

Why has the EFCC not arrested Atiku Abubakar??
Re: Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US by asha81: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2016
It could be true that Buhari's wife is the one mentioned in Halliburton scandal.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah / Checkout How American Government Shares Their Oil Revenue With 5 States. / Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.