Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 (1583 Views)

Showdown Imminent As Senate Resumes / Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship / The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Inflation rates to soar in 2017

Naira further depreciation is a sure banker as those mismanaging the economy are still hoping on crude selling at over $100 and are hell bent on borrowing to fund their scam govt.

Bank collapse imminent as most banks will crash leading to depositors' funds evaporating to thin air. Mass withdrawals will force CBN to impose a monthly limit on withdrawals.

CBN will address the free falling naira and cash hoarding by issuing re dominated notes to mask the hyper inflation. Buhari did this exact thing in 1984 claiming he was fighting corrupt politicians.

If you thought 2016 was tough, then you are in for a shocker in 2017!

Think Venezuela, Zimbabwe wrapped up in one big shitty sandwich and we all must take one huge juicy mouthful.

7 Likes

Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by talktimi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Just plausible, Buhari is a piece of sh1t leader judging by the way he has mismanaged this country and its polity entirely cool

6 Likes

Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
talktimi:
Just plausible, Buhari is a piece of sh1t leader judging by the way he has mismanaged this country and its polity entirely cool

The mother of all recessions beckons in 2017.

5 Likes

Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
In Atiku's voice "FG may soon collapse"
What do you expect from a NEPA bill holder?

8 Likes

Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by FSBoperator: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2016
Bump
Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by bongila(f): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hahahahahahahhahahahaha. Your last paragraph killed it bro. True words though!

1 Like

Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by greenermodels: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Inflation rates to soar in 2017

Naira further depreciation is a sure banker as those mismanaging the economy are still hoping on crude selling at over $100 and are hell bent on borrowing to fund their scam govt.

Bank collapse imminent as most banks will crash leading to depositors' funds evaporating to thin air. Mass withdrawals will force CBN to impose a monthly limit on withdrawals.

CBN will address the free falling naira and cash hoarding by issuing re dominated notes to mask the hyper inflation. Buhari did this exact thing in 1984 claiming he was fighting corrupt politicians.

If you thought 2016 was tough, then you are in for a shocker in 2017!

Think Venezuela, Zimbabwe wrapped up in one big shitty sandwich and we all must take one huge juicy mouthful.

during buhari's first regime Nigerians preferred holding their money in the form of commodities like bags of rice and commercial vehicles than cash, that even worsened the already existing inflation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by midfinger(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Abeg,let them allow me to take my money in TB nearing maturity...I don't give an F what happens to this country, worse comes to worst na to travel ouuta this shitty country to another place.Zombies can all die for all I care...maybe by that time sense will get into their head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by pointstores(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
liar
Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by Ejanla07: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
We don die. Zombies una father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please, when it comes to the dull@rd, let's reduce negative predictions, because all negative predictions on this man's government come to pass, but the positive ones rarely see the light of day.
Bikonu.
Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by AfroBlue(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
>>If you thought 2016 was tough, then you are in for a shocker in 2017!

i dunno bout dat assessment

i dey see numerous pre-wedding photos hitting the FP of NL each and every week. many pple look like they are surviving quite well.
Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
AfroBlue:
>>If you thought 2016 was tough, then you are in for a shocker in 2017!

i dunno bout dat assessment

i dey see numerous pre-wedding photos hitting the FP of NL each and every week. many pple look like they are surviving quite well.

Even retched people have more babies every year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 by AfroBlue(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikennaf1:

Even retched people have more babies every year.

no babies involved in many or all of those FP/NL photo shoots. just loving and healthy looking couples enjoying life, many dressed in fine attire, and looking forward to a bright future together.

one example

My Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Romance - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3540396/pre-wedding-photoshoot

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Suleiman's Stephanie / Man Lures His Neighbour's Daughter Into His Room Only To Do This! / I Will Go To Jail For Biafra - Governor Obianor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.