Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Does Etisalat Zap Data??? My 500MB From Reseller Is Gone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Etisalat Zap Data??? My 500MB From Reseller Is Gone (607 Views)

Airtel Data Plans That Do Not Zap / Discover All Airtel Data Plans That Will Never Zap Your Data On Any Devices / MTN Introduces 500MB For N25 Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Etisalat Zap Data??? My 500MB From Reseller Is Gone by Joel3(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
I bought 500mb from Etisalat data reseller a day before yesterday in the night. in that night i didn't even use it i only check naira land and flashscore.
the next day that is yesterday i download two music video from 2face official blindness and runtown fit wizkid Lagos to Kampala. and some few app from play store.

my total download and usage shouldn't even exceeds 150mb. I was surprise I can't browns or check balance I thought maybe its network that was yesterday. this morning the same problem.

the balance later let me to check. I was surprise when it shows I do not have a data plan.
Re: Does Etisalat Zap Data??? My 500MB From Reseller Is Gone by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Eww, sorry
Re: Does Etisalat Zap Data??? My 500MB From Reseller Is Gone by ikbnice(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
so it isn't only MTN that is good in this zapping game. Anyway, OP, try calling their CC.
Re: Does Etisalat Zap Data??? My 500MB From Reseller Is Gone by Egregius(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Maybe the data that was transferred to you was not up to 500mb
Re: Does Etisalat Zap Data??? My 500MB From Reseller Is Gone by khalhokage(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Yes they do these days, i use etisalat.
Re: Does Etisalat Zap Data??? My 500MB From Reseller Is Gone by superfelix: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
ehyaa! Sorry.
Re: Does Etisalat Zap Data??? My 500MB From Reseller Is Gone by bolaji3071(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Yes o. I used to root for Etisalat before about how genuine their data was then... But now they zap data like crazy.

I remember a day I wanted to download a file of 86mb, and I already confirm my data balance to be sure before I start downloading. I checked and saw 108mb, but I wasn't able to finish the downloading before it stop connecting when it got to 76 mb. Only for me to check my data balance and see that it has been exhausted... Like seriously.. 108mb can't download a file of 86mb....

E be like say mago mago don enter Etisalat mata now... They deduct money anyhow on my sim now too..

Mtn sim on mind now...

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M3 Battery / Android Phone Help / 21 Cool Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.