Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs (28518 Views)

Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan / Joseph Mbu, Manko And 18 Others Aigs Retires From Police Force (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Caseless: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2016
Na lost sheeps of isreal full that list.
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by olatade(m): 6:54am On Jul 02, 2016
South and East has been marginalize again, all this people are from the North and West! DSP EKWEREMADU 's will still cry out again

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by naptu2: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2016
[size=14pt]Seven DIGs retired as Suleiman Abba becomes Nigeria’s 17th Police IG[/size]

Aug 03, 2014

The careers of seven Deputy Inspectors General (DIGs) of Police have come to an end following the appointment of Alhaji Suleiman Abba as Nigeria’s 17th Inspector General of Police (IGP).

Abba was until his appointment the Assistant Inspector-General (AIG) in charge of Zone 7, Abuja.

Abba had served as Rivers State Commissioner of Police and was also Aide-de-Camp (ADC) to former First Lady, Mariam Abacha.

He is an alumnus of the Nigerian Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPPS), Kuru, near Jos and was an Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIG) before his appointment. He succeeds Alhaji Mohammed Dikko Abubakar, who Wednesday completed the maximum allowed 35 years of service.

An AIG is third in line to the office of IGP, while DIGs are second in line. Going by the practice in police, the DIGs are automatically retired when an AIG is promoted above them to the rank of IG.

The Nigeria Police has seven DIGs, each heading a department. The departments are: Administration; Operation; Logistics and Supply; Investigation and Intelligence; Training and Command; Research and Planning, as well as Information and Telecommunication Technology.

Sources close to the Presidency said Abba’s appointment would have been done Wednesday after the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting but it was truncated by ‘powerful lobbyists’ who were in support of DIG Mike Zuokumor, DIG Operations and Force Secretary, AIG Dan Azumi Doma for the police top job.

Meanwhile, Governor Jonah Jang’s faction of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) has called on Abba to be fearless in the discharge of his duties as the nation’s police chief.

A statement issued yesterday in Abuja and signed by the forum secretary, Earl Osaro Onaiwu, said the governors urged the new Inspector General of Police to consider the peculiar security challenges facing the nation as an opportunity for him to write his name in history and lead a successful fight against what it called the forces of darkness plaguing the nation.

The governors called on Nigerians to remain vigilant and provide security agencies with information anytime they notice any unusual activity in their neighbourhood.

http://www.savidnews.com/seven-digs-retired-as-suleiman-abba-becomes-nigerias-17th-police-ig/
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Simeonnwabeks: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
All these people were retired because they are Igbos or have some Igbo blood in them.

Even Bala Hassan's great grand father is Igbo!

Buhari hates Igbos and this exercise is in continuation of his atrocities against Igbos!

Lol

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Simeonnwabeks: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2016
[s]
MadamExcellency:

Considering the criterion cited for retiring these said officers, the list itself is a misminor because it has revealed one-sided regional dominance in Police Force.

The only thing I see from your failed attempt to cover-up and defend the bigot and sectional leader is hiding your head in the sand like the Ostrich.
[/s]

Ngwakwe, No one take bigots like you serious. Gerrahere.

5 Likes

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by wordcat(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

I'm sure Mbu is the one 'enjoying' nightmares now

meanwhile, no single yeeboe among them!! shocked

Buhari is partial and we wee not takit angry

****you should have ask how many IGBOS are in that rank first
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by lonelydora: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2016
As long as Joseph Mbu didn't get to IGP I'm happy with the news. Wish him well in his future endeavour

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Frankiss44(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2016
DIVINE78:

Amaechi is a minister today while Mbu is a goner.

Some day Ameachi will be a goner too . Bottom line is that they have had their share of the national cake... What about you Bro, have you tasted it?

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by lonelydora: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Northern agenda..... Buhari retired only Southerners. We won't take it. grin

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by truthspeaks: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2016
Omenka as usual wit his boring insults. Wen dis clearly shows the Police is dominated by northerners n thr are no Igbos to retire. Buhari sef
Progressive01:
All these people were retired because they are Igbos or have some Igbo blood in them.

Buhari hates Igbos and this exercise is in continuation of his atrocities against Igbos!

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by lonelydora: 8:08am On Jul 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Patience Jonathan's machine against Amechi, forgetting he is gonna retire one day!

Just imagine the very wise way he is retired. If he was removed/retired just immediately Buhari was installed, people, mostly antiAPC would shout.

It won't be surprising if told Mbu is one of the majors target for the retirement!

They won't come to view the list with their tribal spec now, calling the retirement northernization since the majority on the list are Northerners.
This is Southernization I guess?

I have reported for duty already on it. Check my post vote. Islamization of Nigeria. Why only Southerners?
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by DumDum13656: 8:08am On Jul 02, 2016
ckmayoca:

Guy u well so?
They New IG requested for this.
You see say no igbo as an AIG which means something.
So ur sarcasm get miscarriage.
Ko funny rara.

Na so nwanne, we sabi grammar.
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by HopeAtHand: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2016
Frankiss44:

Some day Ameachi will be a goner too . Bottom line is that they have had their share of the national cake... What about you Bro, have you tasted it?

Must he taste the national cake to be successful in life??

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by anaton(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Why will there be any Igbo in the list when they don't want the Igbos to grow to the level of senior officers.Mcheew
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by jude90(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2016
oh that's bad
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by hardbody: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2016
CACAWA:
Who is Mbu?

No igbo man was even in that category. marginalisation is a terrible thing. Besides, i am happy that mbu and ogunsakin are gone. Mbu was too full of himself, ogunsakin turned himself to a God in SFU. He mentions his price you either pay or your client is dealt with ignominiously. That was when I was in the bank and the man must surely have made stinking money.

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by ademusiwa12: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2016
.m
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by OMAR12: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2016
what are u guys even saying, are u guys trying to say amechi is a saint that he is not corrupt, both mbu and amechi were both bad eggs u just sit down there to support one bad egg against the other just because the other bad egg has got some specially found privilege, I wonder how u guys think a!times.
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by amdoyin82(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:

in fact, all the affected officers are Igbo kwenu.. Ode jatijati!
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Blessedward: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2016
OMAR12:
what are u guys even saying, are u guys trying to say amechi is a saint that he is not corrupt, both mbu and amechi were both bad eggs u just sit down there to support one bad egg against the other just because the other bad egg has got some specially found privilege, I wonder how u guys think a!times.
i feel ur pains my dear...just take heart.my bro Amaechi is d one at d better end now.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Johnsinia(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2016
Blessedward:
i feel ur pains my dear...just take heart.my bro Amaechi is d one at d better end now.
which better end? A one time VP asperant who was foolishly nd shamefully made minister to becum an ordinary noisemaker and ass licker to buhari is at better end? U need brain sir
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by yinkobert(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2016
who are you?
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by telemapreye1(f): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:

sarcasm or what? undecided
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Frankiss44(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Must he taste the national cake to be successful in life??
Yes he must.. Directly or indirectly.
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by 9jatatafo(m): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2016
CACAWA:
Who is Mbu?

He was a celebrity police in Rivers State against Amaechi
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Vatsyayana: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2016
NO YOU'RE WRONG!!!
The failure is in those who refuse to believe in their government...pray for their government...be patriotic to their government...
The failure is in the WAILERS!

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by seguntijan(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Now that the Police Service Commission has approved the retirement of 21 Assistant Inspectors General of Police; can the wailers please do the categorisation of the affected officers, so we can know who and who is Christian/Muslim or SW/SS/SE/NW/NE/NC. What other job do you have if you cannot do it.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Vatsyayana: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2016
NO YOU'RE WRONG!!!
The failure is in those who refuse to believe in their government...pray for their government...be patriotic to their government...
The failure is in the WAILERS!!!

tuniski:

So Amaechi will live forever and remain as minister while ever other opponents will be goner! Smh for this twisted mentality. Abegi who Amaechi epp? Amaechi,Buhari/apc and all the chanji are monumental failure so far!
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by teganto(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2016
I watch as it unfold
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by megama: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2016
AustineE1:

It seems everything in this country has been bastardize,our men and women of the police force,paramilitary and military who has worked so hard to enviable ranks,are constantly retired or dismissed on the altar of cheap politics.
Tax payers money are spent sending these men to the best trainings available and when they are to be useful to us,they are unceremoniously retired or dismissed.
So the wrong message is constantly sent across to the rank and file of our forces,who now believe that there is no need for hard work,once you have a god father in the government of the day,you can rise above your superiors.
Hence the morale of junior officers is very low,when boko haram started, we went to war,we found out that the best hands may have been retired or no longer available to offer their services to Nigeria,the rest is history.
. I think your making a point
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by obailala(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2016
DIVINE78:

Amaechi is a minister today while Mbu is a goner.
You never can tell... what if Mbu is guven an appointment soon? grin
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by dantori(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2016
Limitednow:

http://.com/mbu-manko-ringim-18-other-aigs-retired/

this BUBU has started again why retire more NORTHERNERS than southerners only few Igbo or non self imagine ? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.