Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs (28510 Views)

Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan / Joseph Mbu, Manko And 18 Others Aigs Retires From Police Force (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Chikpat(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2016
Now Mbu has been retired, who is he going to tame? Himsef - his inordinate greed for power, for fame...
I wish him gudluck, but ppl who can tame lions dont nid such wishes... dey hav guts abound.
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2016
Joseph mbu the calabar man, he knew that a day like dz would come on the very day pdp was defeated. he already made enough lifetime generational wealth for himself and his unborn great great grandchildren. Don't be surprised, if you heard dt mbu owns the best hotel in any part of the world. He was never a stupid person rather a courageous policeman. I am sure if PDP had won the election, he might perhaps be the IGP today. If dasuki could enriched many pdp gladiators so much, then one would wonder the extent PEJ , GEJ and WIKE would have enriched Mr.MBU.
LAMENTATIONS OF MBU. ....THE BOOK OF MBU, HIS DEEDS WERE WRITTEN IN THE CHRONOLOGY OF NPF.
ONE DAY HE WILL TELL US HIS EXPERIENCE IN THE NPF.
HOW TO ACT A SCRIPT WRITTEN BY POLITICIANS IN THE NPF.
BYE BYE MBU
NIGERIANS OF SOUTH SOUTH GEOPOLITICAL ZONE WOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU FOR ALL THE CONTROVERSY YOU CAUSED IN PH.
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by kodsi(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2016
All dis sudden retirement of officers hmmmm; deir is God ooo.b4 it was military personnel naw is police mehn dis country don't have conscience. Nigeria is d worst country i ve seen so far.how will u just retire some one who is not due bkos u want to elevate ur own interest for a position. Is high time dy stop dis injustice meanwhile dos military personnel who was retire untimely due to regional politics nd sentiment should be reinstall back. Careless, bad nd worst country. I feel like destroying dis country.
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2016
AustineE1:

It seems everything in this country has been bastardize,our men and women of the police force,paramilitary and military who has worked so hard to enviable ranks,are constantly retired or dismissed on the altar of cheap politics.
Tax payers money are spent sending these men to the best trainings available and when they are to be useful to us,they are unceremoniously retired or dismissed.
So the wrong message is constantly sent across to the rank and file of our forces,who now believe that there is no need for hard work,once you have a god father in the government of the day,you can rise above your superiors.
Hence the morale of junior officers is very low,when boko haram started, we went to war,we found out that the best hands may have been retired or no longer available to offer their services to Nigeria,the rest is history.
I suspect you have something wrong with your head. What is wrong about retiring an AIG? Have they not reached the peak of their career?

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by hotspec(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2016
ademusiwa12:
[size=28pt]
Sad.
If you feel I was telling lies, that I am the emperor of Nigeria, this will change your mind, I know most of them.

We did not know they were police under cover officers, when they came over. I assume they were just hanging around discussing politics.

I did not know they were under cover police men. This will put to rest anybody , who did not know the oba of ife was only doing 419

I know why they want to cancel post jamb. But they should look for another method to use instead of cancelling post jamb.

I ask young people , don't ever change your nysc program allocated state. Never change, never never ,never change,

It is wrong to put 419 people in position . It destroys your national security . So when I call tinubu a 419, it was something , I knew no court of law . Because you have allowed 419 people like Tinubu into your systems , it is killing you and creating security problem . I will call tinubu to his face, that he is a 419. I have many witness .

Instead of putting wrong people as obas emirs, eze. It is best to look for the real people , who are suppose to be there. It destroys your national security programs

Keep an accurate database of Nigerian is important with pictures.

Me I don't deceive people . You can all see, I don't lie. Any doubting Thomas, can see I don't lie

His royal Highness

AdeSegun adekoiluejo aderibigbe adeuga ademusiwa

Emperor of Nigeria

pt][/size]

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by kukandaka: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2016
I am not happy with this retirement! Why majority are Igbo and easterners? Mtw, this Buhari self don finished us. Hope the one that will prome to fill the vacant will also be Igbo and easterners so we can have more chance of sobataging your govt.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by aprokomania(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2016
Tolexander:
What about Patience Jonathan?
Your guess is as good as mine cheesy
she has a chimpanzee named after her its not easy

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2016
ademusiwa12:
[size=28pt]
Sad.
If you feel I was telling lies, that I am the emperor of Nigeria, this will change your mind, I know most of them.

We did not know they were police under cover officers, when they came over. I assume they were just hanging around discussing politics.

I did not know they were under cover police men. This will put to rest anybody , who did not know the oba of ife was only doing 419

I know why they want to cancel post jamb. But they should look for another method to use instead of cancelling post jamb.

I ask young people , don't ever change your nysc program allocated state. Never change, never never ,never change,

It is wrong to put 419 people in position . It destroys your national security . So when I call tinubu a 419, it was something , I knew no court of law .

Because you have allowed 419 people like Tinubu into your systems , it is killing you and creating security problem . I will call tinubu to his face, that he is a 419. I have many witness .

Instead of putting wrong people as obas emirs, eze. It is best to look for the real people , who are suppose to be there. It destroys your national security programs

Keep an accurate database of Nigerian is important with pictures.

Me I don't deceive people . You can all see, I don't lie. Any doubting Thomas, can see I don't lie

His royal Highness

AdeSegun adekoiluejo aderibigbe adeuga ademusiwa

Emperor of Nigeria

pt][/size]

Uncle, se ko si
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Meritocracy: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2016
AustineE1:

It seems everything in this country has been bastardize,our men and women of the police force,paramilitary and military who has worked so hard to enviable ranks,are constantly retired or dismissed on the altar of cheap politics.
Tax payers money are spent sending these men to the best trainings available and when they are to be useful to us,they are unceremoniously retired or dismissed.
So the wrong message is constantly sent across to the rank and file of our forces,who now believe that there is no need for hard work,once you have a god father in the government of the day,you can rise above your superiors.
Hence the morale of junior officers is very low,when boko haram started, we went to war,we found out that the best hands may have been retired or no longer available to offer their services to Nigeria,the rest is history.
Do you mean we should have 21 IG if we were to reward them with their hardwork or they shouldn't retire

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by bopm: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Patience Jonathan's machine against Amechi, forgetting he is gonna retire one day!

Just imagine the very wise way he is retired. If he was removed/retired just immediately Buhari was installed, people, mostly antiAPC would shout.

It won't be surprising if told Mbu is one of the major targets for the retirement!

They won't come to view the list with their tribal spec now, calling the retirement northernization since the majority on the list are Northerners.
This is Southernization I guess?

HV u bothered to ask ur daft and fumy brain if southern policemen evn exist in d highest hierarchy of police. Nigerian prisons secretly recruit northerners recently. ppl wit sense should ask y all dis secret recruitment bedeviling dis administration. from firs, to cbn to immigration to prison service and so on.
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Cannonleo(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2016
NafeesaAA:
This retirement is even to the best interest of igbos, because currently no igbo man is an AIG in the police force, if they weren't retired, the next management team of the Police ie DIG and AIG will have nil igbo representation. But right now with 21 AIG retired, 21 CP will be promoted to AIG
jeeeeeeeez sweetie where have been a this while, good to see u again
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by diegwu01: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2016
From the list, i noticed all the Officers fired had been State Commissioners of Police in 1 Igbo State before..
I sense a conspiracy here..its time to Wail
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by GhaliNaaba(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2016
Limitednow:

http://.com/mbu-manko-ringim-18-other-aigs-retired/
That (3)Johnson Ogunsakin is Oloriburuku somebody. Use you power to help powerless people when you can.
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Ninilowo(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2016
Ade shinaba will be greatly missed by NPF.
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by GhaliNaaba(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Limitednow:

http://.com/mbu-manko-ringim-18-other-aigs-retired/
That (3)Johnson Ogunsakin is Oloriburuku somebody. Use you power to help powerless people when you can.
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by lastpage: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2016
kingkakaone:
I just knew this man must be among due to his actions in Rivers state when he was the then commissioner in the state.
He went too far into politics and that was an issue.

Not just in Rivers State!

The Eediot was the one who Jonathan deployed to Lagos (To aid rigging, not knowing that "PVC nor dey hear liff-am"! grin ) and he said Police men are at Liberty to shoot at the populace!

We told the clown that Lagos is not Rivers where he can misbehave and we promised him, back then, that his days in the Police force is "numbered".

First, he was deployed to some local spot in the North....... and then finally shafted! tongue tongue

Lesson: Mbu, see yourself! Na so you finish........... l nor tell you?

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by rectitude(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Wow
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by NovusHomo(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2016
DIVINE78:

Amaechi is a minister today while Mbu is a goner.

Mbu will eventually end up in prison.
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by lastpage: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2016
babosky2008:
Joseph mbu the calabar man, he knew that a day like dz would come on the very day pdp was defeated. he already made enough lifetime generational wealth for himself and his unborn great great grandchildren. Don't be surprised, if you heard dt mbu owns the best hotel in any part of the world. He was never a stupid person rather a courageous policeman. I am sure if PDP had won the election, he might perhaps be the IGP today. If dasuki could enriched many pdp gladiators so much, then one would wonder the extent PEJ , GEJ and WIKE would have enriched Mr.MBU.
LAMENTATIONS OF MBU. ....THE BOOK OF MBU, HIS DEEDS WERE WRITTEN IN THE CHRONOLOGY OF NPF.
ONE DAY HE WILL TELL US HIS EXPERIENCE IN THE NPF.
HOW TO ACT A SCRIPT WRITTEN BY POLITICIANS IN THE NPF.
BYE BYE MBU
NIGERIANS OF SOUTH SOUTH GEOPOLITICAL ZONE WOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU FOR ALL THE CONTROVERSY YOU CAUSED IN PH.

Thank you for reminding us... about the above!

Emmm... i am sure EFCC is doing their homework on the incorrigible

Lastpage!
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by mutualrespect(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2016
this is suprising!
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by ahmedzak46: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2016
This retirement is not justifiable, how can 12 out of 21 be from the north?
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by UzuegbuProsper(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Congratulations to Mr. Mbu.
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by egobetatoday: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2016
DIVINE78:

Amaechi is a minister today while Mbu is a goner.

And promise me that Amaechi will be there forever? Intelligent people know that Everyone have their own time man
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by calabardick(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2016
Mbu, your cup is full, your time is up. Very soon EFCC & DSS will open book for you. Am patiently waiting for the continuation of this movie, Mbu part II
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by emmanuelbrown26: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
All these people were retired because they are Igbos or have some Igbo blood in them.

Even Bala Hassan's great grand father is Igbo!

Buhari hates Igbos and this exercise is in continuation of his atrocities against Igbos!
nnam easy na, waiting we do u. biko not all igbos are against PA Buhari, and not all Igbos are against this govt, am confirm nwa AFO (son of the soul) but I believe in Nwane Madu Okechukwu Babatunde Buhari, thank u

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by emmanuelbrown26: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Patience Jonathan's machine against Amechi, forgetting he is gonna retire one day!

Just imagine the very wise way he is retired. If he was removed/retired just immediately Buhari was installed, people, mostly antiAPC would shout.

It won't be surprising if told Mbu is one of the major targets for the retirement!

They won't come to view the list with their tribal spec now, calling the retirement northernization since the majority on the list are Northerners.
This is Southernization I guess?
nnam easy na, waiting we do u. biko not all igbos are against PA Buhari, and
not all Igbos are against this govt, am confirm nwa AFO (son of the soul) but
I believe in Nwane Madu Okechukwu Babatunde Buhari, thank u
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by tuniski: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Vatsyayana:
NO YOU'RE WRONG!!!
The failure is in those who refuse to believe in their government...pray for their government...be patriotic to their government...
The failure is in the WAILERS!!!

Being zombie is synonym to failure and hopelessness. Suffering and smiling! Wailing is the most patriotic duty left under this monumental scam of a govt!
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by Fanirandele: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
All these people were retired because they are Igbos or have some Igbo blood in them.

Even Bala Hassan's great grand father is Igbo!

Buhari hates Igbos and this exercise is in continuation of his atrocities against Igbos!

don't forget to help them threaten to go to ICC grin ICC never deal with Oba Akiolu angry grin
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by ademoladeji(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Yeeboos are not in police force.

Yes! They are in Criminal Force....
Re: Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs by sugardad1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
I pray for you today, may never suffer from the sins of Mbu(your colleague) in your place of work just like the other AIGs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) / Naira Scarcity: Rioters Invade Ogun LG Secretariat, Cart Away Mace (pic) / Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.