Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Do You Have Hater(s) In Your Work Place - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Hater(s) In Your Work Place (687 Views)

Pic: See What A Nairaland Kill In His Work Place Today / How To Reply A Nigeria Hater: Are You Nigerian- Then Watch This!!! / How Do U Get A Short Nap In Your Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Hater(s) In Your Work Place by nkemmu(f): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
Please if you do how do you manage them to avoid falling into their traps which they will use against you
Re: Do You Have Hater(s) In Your Work Place by Les: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
You no specify d kind hater so i cant specify an advice to give... Try avoid anything we go link una together. But finally finally, go confront d mourafaaaka ask am " O boy na wethn na? Why u come de obvious me nonsense bad belle na. See mak i tell u, if u mess up, my oga @ d top go mess u down, dat's oll... Go jor o" and you'll see him/her(likely to be a she) giving u legs....
Re: Do You Have Hater(s) In Your Work Place by specialguest(f): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Haters are everywhere but the kind of ones you should be concerned about are those that hold high power and high influence at your work place. These particular set of people can do more harm within a second than you can imagin. 1st you need to identify the high power - high influence people, then 2ndly use diplomacy while dealing with them.
Do what you have to do and try to avoid confrontations with them at all cost.
Lastly do not date your co worker, superior or anybody working in the same office with who because it would only increase your haters in the work place.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Hater(s) In Your Work Place by nkemmu(f): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2013
Thank you specialguest.you are suggesting i make friends with the high influence people...how will i do that?walk into their offices to say hi everyday?what will you also do when your haters have succeeded in giving the high influential people a bad impression about you?lastly is leaving the firm makes you a looser from those haters?finally how can i win this fight?please will be glad if you will help on this because its really eaten me up
Re: Do You Have Hater(s) In Your Work Place by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yes. Men don't like to be told about themselves by young females. I argue with one particular man too much over meticulously pedantic and petty things angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Hater(s) In Your Work Place by Freiburger(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
Not just at the working place, haters are everyehere. One way of avoiding them is staying focuced.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Hater(s) In Your Work Place by specialguest(f): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nkemmu I didn't mean you should forcefully make friends with the "high power high influence" people. I said you should identify who they are first and foremost because those are the people whom you will have to try to please not some old frustated secretaries or colleaques. Most often the people whose decisions can affect your career don't even have time to hate on you, the haters come from either co workers on your level or the frustrated secretaries who have been working almost all their lives without a promotion hence they pour out their frustration on young people. Try to please your boss(es) by doing your job extremely well even if it means using eye service so they would notice the good in you. Eventually some of them would begin to appreciate you and that will give you an edge over the haters.

You said something about running away? Have you got a better offer somewhere?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Dead In Lagos As Street Urchins Clash / Afam4ever Must Go!!! / Latest About ASUU, F.G And MIO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.