Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA (1097 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Report On Buhari Avoiding Aso-rock Office(photo) / President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by attacker321: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
The has been so much controversy surrounding Buhari's WASC. To put an end to the issue of Buhari's WASC, one would have expected him to simply contact Cambridge and ask them to release an official statement about the WASC he claimed to sit for but instead of this Buhari went to hire about 16SANs! This is like a man that is suposed to travel from Lagos to Ibadan but instead of taking the straight road to Ibadan, decides to travel to Enugu, from Enugu to Cotonou, from Cotonou to Ekiti, and just like that.

The Cambridge themselves have come out to say that they will speak on the WASC issue only at the request of the candidate(Buhari) so my question is why is Buhari avoiding Cambridge? He has been to the U.K. Several times but has failed to contact Cambride to clear the air about this WASC issue. What else could be the reason for Buhari avoiding Cambridge like this other than that he never sat for WASC?

Now to Buhari's wife, one wonders why she is avoiding the USA like ebola virus. She was scheduled to attend a conference yesterday 30th of June but cancelled the trip. This is not the first or second time she would be cancelling her trip to the USA. Here again one wonders why she is avoiding the USA and it cannot be for any other reason other than that she is the Aisha Buhari indicted in the USA for fraud.

Nigerians, please ask yourselves why Buhari is avoiding Cambridge and Aisha is avoiding USA.

1. Buhari never sat for WASC and has no WASC certificate.

2. Aisha was indicted for fraud in the USA.

We all know this but die hard supporters of the president will come here with long speeches trying to prove to you how 1 + 4 = 38

This is my opinion and what I believe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by attacker321: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lalasticlala, Dominique, Obinoscopy.
Re: Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by visijo(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
hahaha, no let FG start to find you o..
Re: Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by yungmill(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Let me chill and wait for others since

1 Share

Re: Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by macloaded: 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
I Reserve My Comment
Re: Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by SuperSuave(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Aisha cancelled her trip? Seems they enjoy the controversy
Re: Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by attacker321: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2016
SuperSuave:
Aisha cancelled her trip? Seems they enjoy the controversy

Enjoying what again you said? Then why did she lose it on twitter?

She is avoiding the USA and you should ask why.
Re: Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by attacker321: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Let me call them.

Gbawe, omenka, vedaxcool, fiizznation, obailala, NgeneUkenu, Modath, Passingshot, Tbaba1234, SeverusSnapes, Tonyebarcanister, Mizmycoli, Beremx, Asha90, Asha91, Abagworo, TruckPusher, Ozoigbondu, AtlanticBreeze, IsraeliAirforce, fulanimafia, Quotasystem.
Re: Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2016
The most corrupt couple to ever occupy Aso Villa....
Deception
Hypocrisy
Re: Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by DaBullIT(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2016
I understand your frustration, but you can't be helped

Take some anti depressants, You'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by banki(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2016
Some of you guys are funny.....

Did you read what you just wrote at all, you said that Cambridge said they will only respond upon the request of the candidate! If he did not sit for the exam how then is he a candidate?

You guys should give up this childishness and become real opposition, meanwhile you and your hating army should get your facts right about the Halliburton scandal

Why should the first lady go to the usa just to proove fayose wrong or right? That's stooping to low...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 02, 2016
Don't be fooled. There's nothing like World's First Ladies Conference that happened on 30th. You have to be very careful with any information you get in this government. More than 80% of what you think is the truth are lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by booblacain(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2016
banki:

Did you read what you just wrote at all, you said that Cambridge said they will only respond upon the request of the candidate! If he did not sit for the exam how then is he a candidate?

You guys should give up this childishness and become real opposition, meanwhile you and your hating army should get your facts right about the Halliburton scandal

Why should the first lady go to the usa just to proove fayose wrong or right? That's stooping to low...

I want to assume that you banki did not write the cambridge exam as well. Being so, if I booblacain should make a request to cambridge asking them about your status there, they are going to give me the same reply given to them that asked about Buhari's. This is regardless of whether you banki was a candidate or not. Though if you banki should make a request on behalf of yourself, Cambridge will tell you if you have a certificate there or not, protocols, that is all it is. Cambridge's reply was not to say if Buhari was a candidate or not, it was simply to say Cambridge will not grant request made on behalf of another person.

N.B. My comment is not to argue for or against Buhari, I am simply making my view known as it concerns bank's comment.
Re: Buhari Avoiding Cambridge, Aisha Avoiding USA by attacker321: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2016
banki:

Maybe I should have wriyyen "Supposed candidate" but booblacain has given you the right response.

(1) (Reply)

"Hon. Jibrin Is A CANCER To The Legislative System Of Nigeria" - Chief Whip / The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? / Garba Shehu Responded To Alleged £6 Million President Buhari's Ear Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.