Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Hilarious Letter....from Son To Dad - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Letter....from Son To Dad (755 Views)

Hilarious Letter To Nigerians In America. / Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother / Letter From Son To Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Letter....from Son To Dad by KOFICOSUZARANDA(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2016
A Boy in SS3 wrote a letter to his parents
Letter to my Parence
Dear Papa,
Good money... Eye neva pay school fix o and our ezam tine tabel is aat. I want to partyspet in the ezam o, plees sent money to me if not, they will purshoe me from the schoon and come back to the haos.
Yours chaild
Prince Moses
Father's reply
My son,
I am happy you can now handle a pen, please come back home.
The village herbalist is dead and I believe the gods will be happy to have you as the next village herbalist.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Which Generation Is This / Your Celebration Is Not Complete Without This Beauty!! / Answer All Questions Correctly And Get Free Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.