Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! (34271 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2016
This 5minsmadness guy is single, yet he is flinging marital advice left and right. Abeg, ladies, don't mind him jare. Be sure to stand your ground when/if you get in a relationship. Shout your way to a resolution, and remember confrontation is the ultimate key to victory. Don't let one misogynist bachelor be telling you nonsense.

Mr. 5minsmadness, you sef go and marry. If you had a wife you won't be here giving unsolicited, untested advice.

I rise. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by shaybebaby(f): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Timbuktou:
This 5minsmadness guy is single, yet he is flinging marital advice left and right. Abeg, ladies, don't mind him jare. Be sure to stand your ground when/if you get in a relationship. Shout your way to a resolution, and remember confrontation is the ultimate key to victory. Don't let one misogynist bachelor be telling you nonsense.

Mr. 5minsmadness, you sef go and marry. If you had a wife you won't be here giving unsolicited, untested advice.

I rise. grin grin grin

If anyone had manners, they will realise that the only things needed are respect, please and thank you..from both parties.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2016
shaybebaby:

If anyone had manners, they will realise that the only things needed are respect, please and thank you..from both parties.

Coming from someone who has marriage experience, emotions tend to run high when both parties feel they are in the right and will not be outdone by the other. There's something about familiarity that neutralizes manners and we are all prone to a momentary lapse in judgement.

So, while you may be right, it may interest you to know that the biggest turnoff in a woman for a man is manliness. Most men aren't gay.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by shaybebaby(f): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

Coming from someone who has marriage experience, emotions tend yo rn high when both parties feel they are in the right and will not be outdone by the other. There's something about familiarity that neutralizes manners and we are all prone to a momentary lapse in judgement.

So, while you may be right, it may interest you to know that the biggest turnoff in a won an for a man is manliness. Most men aren't gay.
Hence why I said respect first. You can disagree but still be respectful of each other. The bolded is something that conscious effort must be made to avoid. Appreciate each other, a simple thank you goes a long way.
This also comes from someone who experienced both, marriage and failure of such marriage. No one has a monopoly on knowledge.

7 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by HaneefahRN(f): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2016
shaybebaby:

Hence why I said respect first. You can disagree but still be respectful of each other. The bolded is something that conscious effort must be made to avoid. Appreciate each other, a simple thank you goes a long way.
This also comes from someone who experienced both, marriage and failure of such marriage. No one has a monopoly on knowledge.

You have said it all, mutual respect and appreciation

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2016
shaybebaby:

It's not as simple as that. What happens in cases of extreme disagreement. When both parties are dead sure their own way is the best. How do you resolve that when the husband will not budge?

Just because a woman respects her husband doesn't mean she can't have a strong opinion about something and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by oloyede252(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
in your mind now you've made a point? Arindin oshi.ehenn if I be baby mama nko? If e pain you go and die.Where are your children at least I have mine

Impotent he goat.maybe them Don castrate am sef.wo go and bark elsewhere jare.alaraka

Painment tongue

Hobiiiii tongue

lol.e pain am.jumping from thread to thread posting trash no wonder he didnt marry you.
Impotent?nah bt i dnt know of your daughter's future husband.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by BloodyCrook: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Have you ever been to Sambisa forest before? I'm as sure as eggs is eggs that you haven't. But that doesn't deter you from getting a word in edgewise when matters bordering on terrorism are being discussed, does it?

You don't have to be married to qualify to venture one or two things on marital issues. All you need are your two eyes and two ears to observe your environment and the behaviour of the people living in it, and a functional brain of course to try to make sense of the oodles of data collated.

So this you-must-not-talk-about-marriage-because-you-are-single rant is not only ridiculous but also very unintelligent and retardëd.
Go to Quora.com and see how 15, 16 year olds comment maturely on adult issues. Dey there make shoe dey wear you.

And Catholic Reverend Fathers are one of the most brilliant persons in the world. They are typically voracious readers, majority of them are bilingual too and are more than qualified to proffer marital advisement to couples that seek it.

And Mr. OP, your post is like scalars. . . .magnitude with no direction.

She said advice and you're talking opinion cry
The internet is where people with superficial knowledge brandish shallow advice from Google. A non-soldier can air his opinion about sambisa, but a foot soldier who had seen combat will give advice and vivid experience about sambisa. He would tell from experience and happenings, not imaginative thesis.

Learn the difference.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by BloodyCrook: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2016
You often begin your argument with cheap label and blackmail. Any man who doesn't see issues with you is a misogynist undecided
EfemenaXY:

You're slowly but surely turning into a narcissist. And a misogynist.

Why do you automatically assume that if there's a problem in a union, it must be the woman's doing or better still, she has to take full responsibility for ironing things out? Why then is it called a union?

You use the wrong language and tone here:

~ Fighters. Who / what is the man born to fight? His wife? Society?
No wrong language there, madam. Men are innate fighters. Men are genealogically wired to dominate his environment. Men will always fight to change culture, trend, technology and civilisations. Marriage is part of culture and society. Every true woman knows she can get what she wants from her man, only the genetically malformed ones fight and pretend to be men.
EfemenaXY:

~ Dominate. Dominate who? The wife? Is she a foot mat / footstool to be 'dominated'?
Men are head of home and society. They put their lives on the line more than women do.Greater responsibility equates to leadership. This is not a cultural positioning. It is designed by evolution.
EfemenaXY:

Point of correction:

~ Not all men own the house or worse still, pay the rent. There are tons of families out there where the man does absolutely nothing and the buck is passed onto the wife who stoically carries on running that ship (a.k.a paying the bills) without so much of a mummer, covering his shame, while the outside world assumes this domineering, "fighter" of a man is captaining the ship.
Stop lying to yourself!
What is the percentage of women who are the main breadwinner in their families when the husband is alive? Very insignificant. Need I remind you that once a woman becomes the main breadwinner, she nags and boasts about to shame the man within her close circle?
Women aren't born to be the main breadwinner. Statistics abound that shows women are less happier when they provide more in the home than the husband does!!!
EfemenaXY:

~ Re: the underlined bit of your post, you're simply reaching. One'll be hard pressed to find a woman who does such. You're watching too many movies. You know very well that what really happens, the main bone of contention for many WORKING WOMEN with young kids, is the expectation that they go out and hustle like a man and contribute financially to the upkeep of the home, and yet on returning home after a hard day's graft, expected to tie wrapper and enter the kitchen to pound yam and cook fresh Egusi soup while the pot-bellied-football-watching hubby yells for her to take the kids away and demands she hurries up with serving his food (on her knees).

Another sentimental crap painted with Nollywood phantasies to cajour up cheap emotions of scorn and contempt.
EfemenaXY:

Re: the bit in green - seriously? Is that a threat? Meant to shake up the wife? Lol!! grin grin
You tell me! cool
EfemenaXY:

Because if he uses half his brain and puts himself in her shoes and does the right thing - without having to be schooled like a two year old, then there wouldn't be a need to nag will there?
Another cheap rant from an online ranter!!! And the wife just discovered all of a sudden she's married to a man with a 2 year old cognition? You're obviously a nagging woman.
EfemenaXY:

Mtcheeew!!

Because he is what? The beginning and the end of the woman's happiness?

And when he wants something done, how does he / how is he supposed to "cajole" / pamper his wife to do that? Without of course accusing her of lacking proper home training as per she should know what to do without having it spelt out to her?

Biko 5minsmadness, go 'n get married make we hear word. lipsrsealed
When are you getting married yourself?

12 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by mrwonlasewonie: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
oloyede252:
lol.e pain am.jumping from thread to thread posting trash no wonder he didnt marry you.
Impotent?nah bt i dnt know of your daughter's future husband.
impotent he goat hobiiiii

As he oro na dun grin tongue grin tongue
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by BloodyCrook: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

Coming from someone who has marriage experience, emotions tend to run high when both parties feel they are in the right and will not be outdone by the other. There's something about familiarity that neutralizes manners and we are all prone to a momentary lapse in judgement.

So, while you may be right, it may interest you to know that the biggest turnoff in a woman for a man is manliness. Most men aren't gay.

Words of wisdom there. These she-men with wisdom as worthless as discarded tissue won't learn. Later they be wondering why men are so stubborn and unyielding.

5 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
The problem is not that the OP is not married, the problem is his bias and the dogma behind it.

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

It's not as simple as that. What happens in cases of extreme disagreement. When both parties are dead sure their own way is the best. How do you resolve that when the husband will not budge?

Well, according to the OP it's the woman who has to lure and manipulate the man into having her way like men are some sort of animals controlled by their s.exual organs.

Just because a woman respects her husband doesn't mean she can't have a strong opinion about something and vice versa.

But her opinion is less important according to some dogma, right?

7 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by BloodyCrook: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

Well, according to the OP it's the woman who has to lure and manipulate the man into having her way like men are some sort of animals controlled by their s.exual organs.

Argumentative!
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
BloodyCrook:
Argumentative!

So?

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

According to the OP, the woman has a better chance convincing her husband using feminine wiles than testoterone-induced confrontation. You women can twist it any way you please, but that is the essence of the OP. Whether the man has to do any convincing or not is not the subject of discourse wink

10 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
BloodyCrook:

Later they be wondering why men are so stubborn and unyielding.

This is very instructive. It beats me when women complain about their men treating them like men when it is they themselves that present as men. Oh, well...

5 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

According to the OP, the woman has a better chance convincing her husband using feminine wiles than testoterone-induced confrontation. You women can twist it any way you please, but that is the essence of the OP. Whether the man has to do any convincing or not is not the subject of discourse wink

Of course not since his word is law according to the dogma prevalent on this forum.
If there is a disagreement, the woman has ALWAYS to give in if her female charms do not convince him, right? grin

10 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

Of course not since his word is law according to the dogma prevalent on this forum.
If there is a disagreement, the woman has ALWAYS to give in if her female charms do not convince him, right? grin

She is free to employ any strategy she pleases. Whether her strategies work or not is another matter entirely. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by oloyede252(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
impotent he goat hobiiiii
As he oro na dun grin tongue grin tongue
lol..you are a goat i swear...
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

She is free to employ any strategy she pleases. Whether her strategies work or not is another matter entirely. grin

Your post reveals the underlying misunderstanding that threads like this have in common. It is not about whether her strategies work but about whether THEIR marriage works and it takes two to tango, an aspect which OP has neglected and you continue to.

I doubt that any married woman on this thread has encouraged other women to fight their husbands. And I am sure that all of them would encourage other women to resolve disagreements in a civil, mature way but this form of communication requires two people.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by shaybebaby(f): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

Your post reveals the underlying misunderstanding that threads like this have in common. It is not about whether her strategies work but about whether THEIR marriage works and it takes two to tango, an aspect which OP has neglected and you continue to.

I doubt that any married woman on this thread has encouraged other women to fight their husbands. And I am sure that all of them would encourage other women partners to resolve disagreements in a civil, mature way but this form of communication requires two people.

the common mindset is that the male "grants" wishes depending on his mood.

In a good and balanced union, no one does the granting, what is employed is mutual consensus.

5 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by An0nimus: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:
The problem is not that the OP is not married, the problem is his bias and the dogma behind it.

At some point on the thread, I think the OP's marital status was a bigger issue.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
An0nimus:

At some point on the thread, I think the OP's marital status was a bigger issue.

I saw it.
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

I doubt that any married woman on this thread has encouraged other women to fight their husbands. And I am sure that all of them would encourage other women to resolve disagreements in a civil, mature way but this form of communication requires two people.

You're just using cliches out of context. How will their marriage work if they cannot resolve conflict effectively? I'll tell you how. By employing effective strategies. Some people shout their way to a resolution, some using physical force, some sulk, silent treatment, etc. Stop painting relationships as a place where husband and wife are programmed robots whose thoughts will always be in tandem and when there is a disagreement all that's needed is a reset of the programme.

I would like you to show me where OP or other married men have prescribed subjugating the women in their lives in this thread. The message has been simple: use your femininity to your advantage. I wonder why females are resisting femininity. No wonder there's so much homo sexuality in the world today

8 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
shaybebaby:

the common mindset is that the male "grants" wishes depending on his mood.

In a good and balanced union, no one does the granting, what is employed is mutual consensus.

Well, the question here, however, is what happens if there is no mutual consensus?
According to the prevailing dogma, the woman has to give in and consider her opinion less importnant.

And they wonder, why so many women don't like it. grin

I have a simple solution. There are millions of submissive, conservative, traditionalist women out there. Find yourself one and live by this model and I wish you to live with your spouse happily ever after but respect that not every marriage works like this and stop preaching that it has to.

It's a free world. wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Fkforyou(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
cindybaby22:

lol cheesy
true... crying is even more powerful than force for a woman

If you were my girlfriend, I would be turned off. True, at first I might melt and want to please you but after the third time I would shut you off completely.

Trust me, crying to get what you want might seem like a nice idea on the internet but in reality it's a total turn off. NOBODY ADMIRES OR RESPECT THE WEAK.

If I don't respect and admire you, there is no way in hell am going to love you. There is a difference between being gentle natured and outright weakness....while one earns people's respect (to some extent) the other breeds disdain.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by mrwonlasewonie: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
oloyede252:
lol..you are a goat i swear...
mr obuko wink
Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

You're just using cliches out of context. How will their marriage work if they cannot resolve conflict effectively? I'll tell you how. By employing effective strategies. Some people shout their way to a resolution, some using physical force, some sulk, silent treatment, etc. Stop painting relationships as a place where husband and wife are programmed robots whose thoughts will always be in tandem and when there is a disagreement all that's needed is a reset of the programme.

I would like you to show me where OP or other married men have prescribed subjugating the women in their lives in this thread. The message has been simple: use your femininity to your advantage. I wonder why females are resisting femininity. No wonder there's so much homo sexuality in the world today

I am using cliches?

The whole thread is based on the cliche that women have to act in a particular way to be considered female and that they don't and instead behave like belligerent animals who are eager to attack their husbands.

I wonder, is 5minsmadness surrounded by aggressive women who attack their husbands unreasonably and have not learned to communicate in a civil way? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by shaybebaby(f): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

Well, the question here, however, is what happens if there is no mutual consensus?
According to the prevailing dogma, the woman has to give in and consider her opinion less importnant.

And they wonder, why so many women don't like it. grin

I have a simple solution. There are millions of submissive, conservative, traditionalist women out there. Find yourself one and live by this model and I wish you to live with your spouse happily ever after but respect that not every marriage works like this and stop preaching that it has to.

It's a free world. wink
I cosign, hand, feet.. The whole works

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mindfulness:

I am using cliches?

The whole thread is based on the cliche that women have to act in a particular way to be considered female and that they don't and instead behave like belligerent animals who are eager to attack their husbands.

I wonder, is 5minsmadness surrounded by aggressive women who attack their husbands unreasonably and have not learned to communicate in a civil way? undecided

So, because the thread is based on a cliche(according to you), it can't be pointed out that you're using them out of context? grin grin

And yes, women have to be female to be considered female. What is this twist if nature you're trying to assert? Women don't generally like feminine men, men don't generally like masculine women. Abeg, what is the problem in pointing this out?

Why don't you ask him directly? Do I look like his thoughts?

7 Likes

Re: Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! by shaybebaby(f): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fkforyou:

If you were my girlfriend, I would be turned off. True, at first I might melt and want to please you but after the third time I would shut you off completely.

Trust me, crying to get what you want might seem like a nice idea on the internet but in reality it's a total turn off. NOBODY ADMIRES OR RESPECT THE WEAK.

If I don't respect and admire you, there is no way in hell am going to love you. There is a difference between being gentle natured and outright weakness....while one earns people's respect (to some extent) the other breeds disdain.

Using tears is manipulative, I can never trust such a person.
Cry because you are emotional, yes but to do it because you want something out of it, evil, deceptive....
Let's take a moment to remember the little boy who cried "wolf". We all know the end of that story.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences / Clearance Sales Of Household Goods... / Things To Know Before Getting Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.