Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Consulting Capable? Let Us Agree On These: , - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consulting Capable? Let Us Agree On These: , (905 Views)

Capable Voluntary Moderators Needed On My Forum # Apply While offer last / For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test / Consulting Capable Aptitude Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consulting Capable? Let Us Agree On These: , by Ladapo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2006
For those of us invited for the Consulting capable test, please let's ensure that ;

- We get the proper information about this Coy and their activities before anything else so we can act appropriately.

- As soon as any of us has any info,please do not hesitate to share

- Let's us all reach a consensus before the 10th of Dec. so that we know if we will be attending or not especially when most of the invited are from outside Abuja.

- In my own view, please, ensure that you send the required document i.e the passport on time

Above all let us not loose hope yet as to wether they re real or not, rather, I will suggest that if we do not get further instructions on or b4 the 10th of Dec. then we should have to check them and get them reported appropriately.

For such a company to tell us to come to Abuja and ask us to send our passports there should be further instructions before the D day because I don't want to belief that the mail sent is enough to guide us.

Let's just hope it's worthwhile.

I wish us all the very best in life.

(1) (Reply)

To All Nairalanders / New Year Prayer 4 All Nairalanders / Any Info On Chevron Exam/ Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.