Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says (42466 Views)

"Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa / "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner / Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by preciious(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2016
The girl is definitely possesed... Just imagine the audacity!!! A normal person irrespective of insults wouldn't go to this extent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Adesiji77: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2016
madridguy:
This is the result of marrying a teenager who don't know right from left. Bara’atuI is just a small a girl who cannot manage her temper.

Wish Master Buhari quick recovery.

You have a point @ "teenager" but it is a high level of wickedness on her part. A 23-day old baby! shocked

1 Like

Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Jabioro: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2016
Enough reason for Saraki and Ekeremadu to resign.. after all it is there offspring...abi I wrong?
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by erayo2GCA(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2016
I no know why Muslim dey marry little little gurls
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by myfantasies(f): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Even if d senior wife insults u is dat a good enough reason to destroy dis innocent child life

Just take it.... U r evil
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by ednut1(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2016
adeaks:
The baby's mother is 21 yr old ....and the article says the husband married her 7 years ago.! Meaning she was just 14 years when they married.

And then after seven years the man goes and marries another 16 yr old girl. undecided

Don't they have any other thing to do in the north than running after teenagers? undecided
guy i tire o. And the husband probably earns less dan 5h daily. They need reorientation.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by lonelydora: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2016
adeaks:
The baby's mother is 21 yr old ....and the article says the husband married her 7 years ago.! Meaning she was just 14 years when they married.

And then after seven years the man goes and marries another 16 yr old girl. undecided

Don't they have any other thing to do in the north than running after teenagers? undecided

Catch them young. Fresh blood is sweeter. grin
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Timbi: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Haba Bura'atu! Why mutilating his Bura?
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by pedrilo: 7:30am On Jul 02, 2016
Stop child bride now! Hausa pipo dem swear for una?
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2016
madridguy:
This is the result of marrying a teenager who don't know right from left. Bara’atuI is just a small a girl who cannot manage her temper.

Is not about a TEENAGER.
ALMOST every Lady thinks like this.
They reason STRAIGHT.
They act before thinking.
The BRAINS of ladies are always growing.

Any woman irrespective of her AGE does the same thing.
Just wait and see for yourself, before we retire today u will hear a GRANDMOTHER doing the same to her maid

1 Like

Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by pedrilo: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2016
myfantasies:
Even if d senior wife insults u is dat a good enough reason to destroy dis innocent child life

Just take it.... U r evil
pls dnt insult wives as there is one among them fit to be called a wife, they are simply child bride, infants that shud be in the citadel of learning still developing their minds
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Jreserved(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2016
The husband is in the habit of marrying under age. The marriage with the first wife is seven years and she is 21.
I wish the infant a lifetime of fruitfulness.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by butanep(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2016
adeaks:

The mara shock me ooo
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by cassidy1: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2016
This northerners sabi child's marriage (abuse) in d name of culture or...... Imagine 21yr old mother has been married for 7yrs, meaning she was 14 as at that time. Hmmmmmmm, then another wife at 17yr, reason why u have so many kids roaming d streets in d North. Little buhari feeling d pains n live for life like that cos of his parents selfish act.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by lewisege: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2016
cryHmmmmmmmn wat wicked word,so d boy wil nT be able to do again,aaaa na wa o
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by ajepako(f): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2016
Chai...

The first wife Basirat is 21 and she has been married for 7 years meaning she was married off at the 'ripe' age of 14..

Nice one abokiiii peodophile...
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by bethyz(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2016
They shouldn't have named him Buhari oo. undecided somthing about names sha
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by JOYOSITA(f): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2016
What's is that one saying, really? She is wicked simple.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Teespice(f): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=47122097][/quote]
the meme is hilarious.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by repogirl(f): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2016
Shebi the man went to marry children for wives. He should reap the fruits of his labour.

Foolishness.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by madridguy(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Lol, good point though.

EVILFOREST:

Is not about a TEENAGER.
ALMOST every Lady thinks like this.
They reason STRAIGHT.
They act before thinking.
The BRAINS of ladies are always growing.

Any woman irrespective of her AGE does the same thing.
Just wait and see for yourself, before we retire today u will hear a GRANDMOTHER doing the same to her maid
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by OscaZee: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2016
adeaks:

abi 21 months old ..
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2016
madridguy:

Tell them paedophilles...bt recovery is good as crap

pedrilo:
Stop child bride now! Hausa pipo dem swear for una?

Dey want to populate the world n take over everything
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by nintal(m): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2016
Hmm another future president without ATM. qualify gay!
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Toofan007: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2016
WTF!!! Are you fu*cking me?? Man inhumanity to man!
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by myfantasies(f): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2016
pedrilo:
pls dnt insult wives as there is one among them fit to be called a wife, they are simply child bride, infants that shud be in the citadel of learning still developing their minds
Professor please wat is ur point

Did i generalize?

Did i say all wifes r evil?

She is d only person i called evil

After all i am a woman nd by God's grace i will become a wife and a mother someday
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by nintal(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2016
Qualify gay!
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by LAUWALI222(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2016
I hate this women
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by leto(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2016
Mod, you need to put a GRAPHIC PICTURE warning on this thread ASAP.

Else it's not front page compliant.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2016
I Am not even concerned about the woman but the poor little boy whose life is as well as finished
A life time of medical intervention
medical intervention that the family can never afford
Will the gov pay his bills for ever?

A life time of medical trial and error by doctors
A life time of infections from the tube they are going to insert to allow him to urinate
A life time of physical pain
A life time of emotional pain
A life time of ridicule by his peers
No wife
No children
A life time of low self esteem
It wont surprise me if the boy mysteriously dies
Some stupid Families are known to eliminate sick children that are draining their resources

What is one of the causes of this tragedy?...... children are being married into adult situations
Child marriage needs to be stopped
We also need to stop violence in our homes
That slap, that shout, that abuse all in the name of being married, our children are watching and are being damaged day by day
This girl im 100% sure had a very bad and damaged upbringing
screwed people angry

So sorry little boy for the crazy situation that you were born into. May God help you. So sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by columbus007(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2016
My concern now is I can't just imagine life without a dicck undecided
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2016
The husband, Muhammad Dauda denied that Buhari’s mother, Basira was in the habit of insulting Bara’atu, adding that the offending wife never reported Basira to him and that as far as he was concerned they were living in peace.

A man and I mean any man that decides to marry 2 wives is stupid

For him to think that they will live in peace or he will live in peace is VERY stupid

For him to think that he will be able to handle the situation is EXTREMELY stupid

No man will want to be a 'second' husband. Just like men women have FEELINGS. Imagine seeing ur wife with another man

There was no division. I treated them equally

You can NEVER treat two individuals equally

There is always that 1 person u'd love more even if it's just a tiny bit

Ever since she was married and came to the house, I took her as my younger sister.

Lmfao this actually got me laughing.

As in someone suddenly comes from nowhere and decides to share your husband/wife that u love with you. So it's not MY husband or MY wife anymore . It's OUR husband or OUR wife but I spread your arms wide and take her in as ur SISTER or ur BROTHER.

Oh pls drop down the pretense act.

Is it even allowed to legally marry underage girls because they were all underage when they got married.

Well this just shows the level of the stupidity of the man.

He's the one that caused all the wahala he is facing now

Nd for the girl that ruined this boy life if u could not handle d jealousy. Couldn't u have left d marriage. That girl is a monster. The fact that she is just 17 doesn't change that.

As a HUMAN u know what is wrong and right regardless of any age

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Notorious Kidnappers Arrested While Trying To Collect Ransom In Delta. Photo / Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.