Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity (42214 Views)

Woman Crushes Husband's Dick For Starving Her Of Sex / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by adenigga(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
The Aguleri community in Anambra East Local Government Area, Anambra State was on Thursday thrown into a state of mourning after a pregnant woman crushed her husband’s testicles leading to his sudden death.

But it was a double tragedy for the family, as his friend who took him to the mortuary was killed in a fatal accident, a day after his friend’s death along Otuocha-Adani Road, the Sun reports

According to the Sun, trouble started when the woman, who is five months pregnant accused her husband of having an extra marital affair.

The report further stated that the woman was said to have gone to her husband’s room, held his testicles and crushed it with an object leading to his death on the spot.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Pregnant-woman-crushes-husbands-testicles-over-infidelity

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by fourboys: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
God no go give us this kind woman embarassed embarassed embarassed

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Aufbauh(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
The early a woman realized and accept the bitter reality that a man by nature is a hunter, the better for her peace of mind.

I'm not in any way in support of infidelity in marriage, but the bitter reality can't be shoved away.

See where her untamed jealousy has landed her. She has succeeded ruining her life and alter the parental cover of her kids if she has any.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Kilotat: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP....

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by PandoraObi: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Oooooh my Gawd, what a wicked world

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by PandoraObi: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP.... Check My Signature
The man died, you didn't read

257 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Kilotat: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
PandoraObi:
The man died, you didn't read
why should I Continue to read that depressing article? please tell me why

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by adenigga(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP.... Check My Signature
Hope you can see very well!

Please, reread the thread........

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by yanabasee2: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
The gender that crushes scrotum.....

Come to think of it.... The future can easily be female if they continue to crush all the scrotums we have now.....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Web2020: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
why should I read that depressing article? please tell me why
Then, you should have kept quiet.

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Ezewuzie01: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Aguleri is a powerful community. Don't mess with those guys. Land of Blessed Tansi, the Obianos, Idigos, Obidigwes, Eri and the Anambra river. Hmm wink

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by adenigga(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Web2020:
Then, you should have kept quiet.

May........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Web2020: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
God did not originally design a man for one wife. It is the white that came to invoke their culture on us. I felt pity when I see girls struggling to get a man. I stand to be corrected in Bible verses where God instructed a man to marry one wife.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by inoki247: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Crush person ball nd die instantly....

The woman get Train or Rock for hand I don't understand..

and d man no fit bite the woman for head or eye when she hold him ball...

shey na Murder we go call diz now or domestic violence with a little taste of death cos I no understand...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by omowolewa: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chai! Crush

She removed her problem completely

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
What is with this generation and so much emphasis on sex... its purpose and aim which is procreation sent to the background. Sex is now a hobby to the younger people. These days, the aim of many of them is to make so much money, spend heavily in clubs just to attract women for the sole aim of sex.. no ideas, no business acumen.. nothing.. where are the life priorities..

These days, one cannot have meaningful discussions with young men without sentences and lines like "see nyash", "she finally come my house naah", "we knack TDB", "you and that girl still go house?", "I wan arrange one banny" etc..

- Young men take ridiculous concoctions just for sex..
- Young women all about how long one should last in sex..
- Spending life changing amounts just for sex..
- Commiting murders just for sex...
- Commiting suicide just for long range sex...
- Risking trips just for sex..
- Staying in abusive relationships just for sex...
- Getting humiliated in hotel corridors just for sex...
- Recruiting incompetence just for sex...
- Empires ran down just for sex (chidinma)...
- Diseases being shared like palliative because of unguarded sex..
- Very skimpy clothes are now norm just to attract buyers of sex..
- Prostitution has eroded the regard of genuine "selfmade" women.

What has excess sex without moderation ever benefitted any MAN positively?

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by AntiBeEmCe(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
I fear who no fear woman o. Nawa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by OssyMalik: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
He cannot have an erection in death. Yeah sure, he cannot father a child in death too.
Abeg try to read before you comment

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Prevailing: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:

Yes.... Just like that of Ojukwu who is dead but his manhood is still alive

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Wawelexy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fear them

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by BigSarah(f): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Them hormones drove her "Nuts"....

That's really Extreme, she sure has "Balls"..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by adenigga(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Esseite:
What is with this generation and so much emphasis on sex... its purpose and aim which is procreation sent to the background. Sex is now a hobby to the younger people. These days, the aim of many of them is to make so much money, spend heavily in clubs just to attract women for the sole aim of sex.. no ideas, no business acumen.. nothing.

These days, one cannot have meaningful discussions with young men without sentences and lines like "see nyash", "she finally come my house naah", "we knack TDB", "you and that girl still go house?", "I wan arrange one banny" etc..

- Young men take ridiculous concoctions just for sex..
- Young women all about how long one should last in sex..
- Spending life changing amounts just for sex..
- Commiting murders just for sex...
- Commiting suicide just for long range sex...
- Risking trips just for sex..
- Staying in abusive relationships just for sex...
- Getting humiliated in hotel corridors just for sex...
- Recruiting incompetence just for sex...
- Empires ran down just for sex (chidinma)...
- Diseases being shared like palliative because of unguarded sex..
- Very skimpy clothes are now norm just to attract buyers of sex..
- Prostitution has eroded the regard of genuine "selfmade" women.

What has excess sex without moderation ever benefitted any MAN positively?

Hmnnnn.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Sirsesan: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
fourboys:
God no go give us this kind woman embarassed embarassed embarassed

You want the one that will be crying over your infidelity?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Kilotat: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Prevailing:

lols

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by adenigga(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Prevailing:

Yeeeee......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by LikeAking: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
GOOD!

The guy go know focus his attention on serving God, 100%.

No more distractions.

Heaven at last tinz.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by BigBashiru: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Pregnant-woman-crushes-husbands-testicles-over-infidelity

there's nothing like infidelity....or cheating.... the woman is jealous she can't new guys while the guy can get new girls....

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by thatsleepboy1: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Damn it! shocked

The report further stated that the woman was said to have gone to her husband’s room, held his testicles and crushed it with an object leading to his death on the spot.

She must be so wicked in life.

Even after the death of her hubby another person still died on the way from the mortuary.
Double deadii bodii for her head.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Biglittlelois(f): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lol the crushed testicles part is funny to me

But it was a double tragedy for the family, as his friend who took him to the mortuary was killed in a fatal accident, a day after his friend’s death along Otuocha-Adani Road, the Sun reports

Wahala be like double tragedy after sympathy, very sad embarassed

RIP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Prevailing:

Wetin bring ojukwu's scrotum enta dis ogberaga matter nah?

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) / Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.