Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

3rd Mainland Bridge Bombing!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3rd Mainland Bridge Bombing!!! (745 Views)

The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Mainland Bridge Bombing!!! by Dobxy(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Good morning all, do anyone still remember that Niger Delta Militants said they'll bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge on 2nd of July.

https://www.naij.com/871789-deadly-militant-group-issues-date-bomb-3rd-mainland-bridge-others.html

Either the group meant it or not, I hope & I want to believe that Lagos State Government has put up Security Measures against that.

And importantly. If anyone notices any strange movement around, He should be proactive and report such situation to police or call emergency number 767 or 112, its FREE.

Its also our Social Responsibility to have A Safe & Secured community, I plead to everyone of us to be Security conscious!

~Dobxy
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Bombing!!! by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2016
hmmm
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Bombing!!! by Barackmeringo: 6:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Let us just sit and watch.

At least, those of us not in Lagos
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Bombing!!! by dnawah(m): 6:41am On Jul 02, 2016
Dobxy:
Good morning all, do anyone still remember that Niger Delta Militants said they'll bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge on 2nd of July.

https://www.naij.com/871789-deadly-militant-group-issues-date-bomb-3rd-mainland-bridge-others.html

Either the group meant it or not, I hope & I want to believe that Lagos State Government has put up Security Measures against that.

And importantly. If anyone notices any strange movement around, He should be proactive and report such situation to police or call emergency number 767 or 112, its FREE.

Its also our Social Responsibility to have A Safe & Secured community, I plead to everyone of us to be Security conscious!

~Dobxy
oboy!mind urself o!which kind title be dis,chie my mind don fly finish.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Bombing!!! by afanide: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Dobxy:

~Dobxy

Was it 'Niger Delta Avengers' that made that statement
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Bombing!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2016
I'm out of Lag right now grin. Watching from afar. cool
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Bombing!!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2016
It's nothing. But again it's good we don't take them for granted
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Bombing!!! by eleko1: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2016
Do u believe those Lunatic kal scavengers undecided sad sad sad ?
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Bombing!!! by donbenedict(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2016
To be fore warned is to be fore armed sha.

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes Own Daughter. / Photos: Thief Caught With Toy Gun In Bayelsa State, Beaten By Angry Mobs / Wife Of Babcock University Staff Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.