Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (59577 Views)

See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) / Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Richydos(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2009
cudos @ zode,, pls when u get the genuine info of the result being released, pls don't hesistate to notify us cos i'm already fed up with this rumour dat the result is in one auditorium or the other, thanks
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by ohunyon(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
I absolutely agree with you richydos. Pls Zode dont' hesitate to inform us when the result is out. My email is drealmickey@yahoo.com.
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by ccollins(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2009
Hmm,wait on the Lord.he will give us favour before uniben in Jesus name,AMEN! REST ASSURED,BE COOL COS THIS IS OUR SEASON OF ADMISSION AND HAVE GOTTEN IT IN JESUS NAME,AMEN
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by linoprada(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2009
i tire for fake news cos i tried to get on d link but its talking gibberish so u no check anything yall just lying
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by ccchris(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2009
hey people i think we all need to wait
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by ccollins(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2009
Hehe,lets wait
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Edwarde(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2009
the site u posted is as useless as a blindman.i've tried d web address and its not going through,please always post a genuine information next tym.
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by ccollins(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2009
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by vision2020: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2009
call dr Bola for admission info, 080/56/411/873
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by ccollins(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2009
When will uniben release it
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by chykeorji1: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2009
Hi, anyone knows the cut off mark for the uniben.
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by joscoK: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
Guys abeg make una send me the normal website to check my post ume result, Abeeggggg ooooooooh
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by joscoK: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2009
Edward, Abeg!!! help me tell all of them wey dey give fake website say then they mad,
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by ccollins(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
@joyko,Use the uniben website u used to register to also check ur pume result.
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by mayjovial: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
the website is still the same registration site unibenwaeup.org click on the apply for pume and type in your data just as if you are registering and you will see your result status
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by zode: 4:12am On Dec 04, 2009
Uniben post UME result is finally out. Just input your data as if you are registering for the post Ume and you will get your result at the bottom of the student application data record, I just checked mine I scored 51 in the PUME test But they computed my PUME+UME=54. They decided to give me BA(ED) ENGLISH, instead of LAW which I applied for, Can someone tell me what is the criteria for the admission into Faculty of Law? Because I wish to decline the admission offered, God bless you all.
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Richydos(m): 5:14am On Dec 04, 2009
Uniben kwenu, uniben kwezeonu, our God is good, all d time
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Gibsonjoe: 5:26am On Dec 04, 2009
It is true, the pume result is out. U can check it in this web http://uniben.waeup.org and just pretend as if u are registring. I just checked mine.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by ifemipo: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2009
U know,it's so painful when as a direct entry student,after spending almost 4 years in the college, u are still made to write an entrance exam before you get into the university for your degree. I scored 45 and i put in for education and i was told not admitted.Well, i believe in miracles. I just want someone to tell me there is hope for me, Or how do i explain this.Please someone talk to me very quickly.I STILL HAVE HOPE, SOMETHING CAN HAPPEN.Can someone talk to me plssssssss
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by OwowiseD1: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2009
Please help me i scored 227 in my JAMB and 49 in my Post ume exams and a total of 53 wat i saw was not admitted pls help me out undecided
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by mcpat(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2009
well me i score 56 plus jamb dey give me production enginering instead of petroleum
abeg wetin i go do,kan i decline tyhe offer
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by joscoK: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2009
@mcpat, me i don check my own, Na 65 na i score & am admitted, Praise thy Lord Somebody!
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by japro: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2009
@
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Richydos(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2009
na wey god don turn my water 2 wine, no man fit change am 2 water, and pls 2 my fellow nairalanders, ur inability 2 gain admission doesn't mean u're a failure, let d lord of my admission be exalted, kpoko
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by tinanatina: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2009
in don't understand Nigerian universities anymore, they set a cut off mark for student and when you make and pass the cut off, they will still not give you admission. can someone p ls tell me what's going on cos i got 52 in my pume and still no admission angry sad
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Marymia: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2009
Pls Uniben Rescue My Soul. I scored 44 with (admission checking disable) Pls is their any hope because all my hope is in uniben and that is the reason why I chose it as the 1st and 2nd choice. Pls Uniben try to consider even if my course was not, u can give to me another. My e-mail is mary4all90@gmail.com. Pls Uniben tell what to do.

Thks.
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Gibsonjoe: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
Now the results are out, what next?
Re: The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result by Gibsonjoe: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2010
Online clearance at last!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student / 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys / Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.