Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys (59617 Views)

What Are The Departments In NDA? / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
First off. Before i start, to the young JAMBITES. Dont choose a course because girls admire the guys in the department.
This is strictly for Fun.

1. Medicine/Surgery
Ladies fancy this guys really tight.
They be pissing in their pants when they see the medical students with their white lab coat rushing to lectures. Trying to Adjust themselves and get noticed

But they fail to realize the medical guys got no time for ladies now

2. Mathematics Mathematics guys are ladies eye candy. Ask any lady. They see them as very intelligent book addicts. So she try to get close to them to get all her math courses passed.

But unluckily enough when she pass all her math courses she then be like

I rep mathematics sha. We too much

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by falconey(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
cool

department of account/finance: consisting accountancy, portfolio management, financial analysis and investment banking.

I rep THE PROFESSION OF MEN IN SUIT.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
3. Law
When she knows shes a troublemaker she quickly join body with a lawyer to help make all her wrongs right. So she can proudly go to the court room and say

22 Likes

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Engineers!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by firstking01(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
MECHANICAL......

4 Likes

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
4. Electrical Engineering
"Hello honey my refrigerator stopped working. Hurry up and come fix it" who doesn't want an electrican boyfriend?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
5. Accounting/Banking/Finance
When she has been decieved long enough that accountancy guys hold all d money in the country and are all very rich.

She be like
"Lawd. I need me an accountant"

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Dfinex(f): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
TEVLI:
Engineers!!

on point. I luv the rugged look.....lolsss

plus their dexterity is second to none.......shout out to all the engineering boys.....U guys rock.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by kokosin: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
zoology Nkor?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
6. Chemical Engineering
When they hear chemical engr, the 1st thing that comes to their mind is OIL COMPANY!
They go about booking guys incase after graduation. They hear he works in an oil company.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Dfinex(f): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
durentchigozie:
5. Accounting/Banking/Finance
When she has been decieved long enough that accountancy guys hold all d money in the country and are all very rich.

She be like
"Lawd. I need me an accountant"

lolss.....accountants/economists, one set of stingy/broke ass fellows.

any babe admiring them is on a long thing......but they can be highly deceptive with their gentleman look.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dfinex:

lolss.....accountants/economists, one set of stinging/broke ass fellows.
lol. Make they hear u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dfinex:

plus their dexterity is second to none.......shout out to all the engineering boys.....U guys rock.
It's our work o!! We been repping since the days of John the Baptist.... Dated an engineer b4??

3 Likes

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dfinex:

wat of maths guys
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by saintvc(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
english language

2 Likes

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
durentchigozie:
4. Electrical Engineering
"Hello honey my refrigerator stopped working. Hurry up and come fix it" who doesn't want an electrican boyfriend?
So on Point!

10 Likes

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Dfinex(f): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
TEVLI:
It's our work o!! We been repping since the days of John the Baptist.... Dated an engineer b4??

hmmm....I give it to u people. U are the bomb.

una too get activity, no dull moment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Dfinex(f): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
durentchigozie:
wat of maths guys
lolss....what's the impact of the maths on my bottom line?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by TwoBottles: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Well I studied French language and the girls were always happy to hear us speak a language they don't understand.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
If ur boyfriend is not an electrical electronic engineer then u are on a very long thing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
... Shout out to the Engine Boys!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
NickleTheory:
Durent you have claimed to enjoy getting fvcked in the ass on numerous occasions,along with confessing to be sexually unattracted to women, so what's your business with girls?
whos this fool.
The faqqot vanquay dat admitted to sucking dick but isn't gay! Lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
kokosin:
zoology Nkor?
that picture dey on point , you go enter everywhere for school that day
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Cutezt(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Op If You Don't Include Mass Comm, Then Your List Is Void.
A Proud Ex MACOSSITE

1 Like

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
7. Architecture/Building Tech
Gold digging girls be looking for who to build them mansion for free. They go looking for archi guys.
Na u dey pay my school fees?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cutezt:
Op If You Don't Include Mass Comm, Then Your List Is Void.

A Proud Ex MACOSSITE

Sorry but i thought masscom is a girls course?

8 Likes

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Gladiator1: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by AbuMikey(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
durentchigozie:
7. Architecture/Building Tech
Gold digging girls be looking for who to build them mansion for free. They go looking for archi guys.
Na u dey pay my school fees?

....and I was actually expecting Architecture on the list grin

18 Likes

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dfinex:

lolss.....accountants/economists, one set of stinging/broke ass fellows.

any babe admiring them is on a long thing......but they can be highly deceptive with their gentleman look.
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Gofwane(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
firstking01:
MECHANICAL......
no mind the op. Mechanical is suppose to be the first on the list. Trust me, i'm speaking from experience.

Even at my place of work, anytime i'm done fixing a broken down machine, all these I.T girls be smiling, looking and whispering among themselves. I alway feel like knight in his shiny armour!

9 Likes

Re: 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
8. Animal Production
Ladies looking for free chicken and meat know where to go. The Agric guys! Though, the ladies dont date them openly. I haven't seen any lady saying "my boyfriend is in animal production department" lipsrsealed

But after eating d free chicken u gave her. She be like

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel / Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School / Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.