Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

People Dealing With Buying And Selling Car Parts. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / People Dealing With Buying And Selling Car Parts. (1087 Views)

How To Make Money Cultivating, Buying And Selling Of Cassava Tubers / The Issues With Buying Online / UK Product (price) Compare With Buying The Same Product In Nigeria . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Dealing With Buying And Selling Car Parts. by jidex89200(m): 5:31am On Sep 07, 2009
Hello,
Please, i need someone who deals with buying and selling car parts, i need more information and business partners. Any informants and takers please.
Re: People Dealing With Buying And Selling Car Parts. by lagosbloga: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2009
Would that include car accessories? Also you failed to leave your contact information. Also try and be specific about the kind of information you need.
Re: People Dealing With Buying And Selling Car Parts. by thithi(f): 2:58am On Sep 08, 2009
Mostly, car parts refers to the main part of the cars and not accessories.
Re: People Dealing With Buying And Selling Car Parts. by jidex89200(m): 3:47am On Sep 09, 2009
I am refering to car parts such as, Headlights, Tail lights, Radiators and more. Major car parts to be specific. No accessories at all.
Contact info - jidex892000@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: People Dealing With Buying And Selling Car Parts. by edogram1(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2009
Hi jidex89200,

I am not a car parts selling but I grow up at where they sell car part so Im likeing to be in the field, I have the experience it take, and I also know some people who sell this car parts,

At Igun spear part market.
Ewerake spear part market. Edo State. i can link you if need be.

You know this car parts is one of the moving business in Nigeria and u cant go at lost, the demands of car part is going higher in the country.

And fairly used car part is the movies venture then brand-new parts. If you can go for the car engines it will be of good ideal

So what motor part how you interesting in? I will advise you go for the below motors.

Volkswagen.
Toyota
Honda

Contact me for more details, omotula.love@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Telephone Chat Line (friendship, Dating, Relationship) / Pleas HELP, What Can A 1k Inverter Do For Me / Loan For Salary Earners - Abuja Only, No Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.