Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair (2140 Views)

Makarfi Surrenders, Recognises Modu Sheriff As National Chairman / FCT Court Did Not Sack Sheriff – Oladipo / Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by kahal29: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Justice Okon Abang of the Fed­eral High Court, Abuja has reaf­firmed Ali Modu Sheriff as chairman and leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, with an attendant order for the Independent Electoral Com­mission, INEC to accord him the nec­essary recognition by accepting his nominees for the governorship elec­tions in Edo and Ondo states.

An enrolment order of the court in suit FHC/ABJ/CS/SC/2016, brought before him, the judge stated that the Ahmed Makarfi Caretaker Commit­tee lacks legitimacy in the eyes of the law, and cannot take any action on behalf of the PDP.

Justice Abang who had earlier asked Makarfi’s lawyers to leave his court had noted that the circum­stances of Makarfi’s emergence as a caretaker chairman of the PDP was both suspicious and in breach of ear­lier court orders.

While making references to earlier court rulings of May 12 and 20, 2016, as having foreclosed the emergence of new set of leaders for the party, Justice Abang stressed that Senator Ali Modu Sheriff remains the lawful chairman.

The judge ordered the Indepen­dent National Electoral Commission, INEC to accept nominations of candi­dates for the governorship elections in Edo and Ondo states from the Sheriff leadership and not from any other person or persons or their proxies.

http://sunnewsonline.com/fct-court-reaffirms-sheriff-as-pdp-chair/
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by modath(f): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by OgundeleT(m): 7:21am On Jul 02, 2016
let's wait and see what next
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Progressive01(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2016
modath:

cheesy cheesy
See d way you dey attend better groove alone without even sending me an invitation- yet you say you are a friend.. Smh.

Have said it several times, Sheriff is PDP and PDP is Sheriff. He's the ONLY party chairman we know and this ruling affirms that he's indeed sent by Shuku Agbero Bambiala to rescue us, especially the Lost Rams of Israel, from the hands of Pharaoh Buhari.

We the people of Uganda are proud of our Chairman and would continue to remain loyal to him no matter what!!

Ps: as always, any Lost Goat of Burundi who bleats in my face shall be summarily ignored.

5 Likes

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Oche211(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2016
PDP house of commotion
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by dechriscool(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2016
It is obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf,Justice Okon Abang is an APC stooge judge with an order to create confusion in PDP camp.It is unheard of, in an organisation where a selected individual as chairman stand legal against the backdrop of a man choosing by convention.Convention (congress )is seen as the highest decisions making body of any organisation.However Markafi was choosing through the convention thus is seen as the legal chairman of PDP.
Justice Okon Abang what antecedent are you keeping for your self.The most controversial judge in recent time.Who does APC dirty deals.Does your position deserve partisanship align with political affiliation.Posterity will judge you.
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Agimor(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2016
It's getting interesting.
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Oche211(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Those who pick Ali modu nomination forms go dey dance shoki by nw.
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2016
[s]
kahal29:
Justice Okon Abang of the Fed­eral High Court, Abuja has reaf­firmed Ali Modu Sheriff as chairman and leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, with an attendant order for the Independent Electoral Com­mission, INEC to accord him the nec­essary recognition by accepting his nominees for the governorship elec­tions in Edo and Ondo states.

An enrolment order of the court in suit FHC/ABJ/CS/SC/2016, brought before him, the judge stated that the Ahmed Makarfi Caretaker Commit­tee lacks legitimacy in the eyes of the law, and cannot take any action on behalf of the PDP.

Justice Abang who had earlier asked Makarfi’s lawyers to leave his court had noted that the circum­stances of Makarfi’s emergence as a caretaker chairman of the PDP was both suspicious and in breach of ear­lier court orders.

While making references to earlier court rulings of May 12 and 20, 2016, as having foreclosed the emergence of new set of leaders for the party, Justice Abang stressed that Senator Ali Modu Sheriff remains the lawful chairman.

The judge ordered the Indepen­dent National Electoral Commission, INEC to accept nominations of candi­dates for the governorship elections in Edo and Ondo states from the Sheriff leadership and not from any other person or persons or their proxies.

http://sunnewsonline.com/fct-court-reaffirms-sheriff-as-pdp-chair/
[/s]
Recycling old NEWS can NEVER help Sheriff.

FHC PH Legitimise Markafi
Abuja High Court Legitimise Markafi
Abuja High Court in another suit called SAS a busy body

Who is Abang? His judgement is as worthless of the "ueue" in Queue

1 Like

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by modath(f): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
See d way you dey attend better groove alone without even sending me an invitation- yet you say you are a friend.. Smh.

Have said it several times, Sheriff is the PDP and PDP is Sheriff. He's the ONLY party chairman we know and this ruling affirms that he's indeed sent by Shuku Agbero Bambiala to rescue us, especially the Lost Rams of Israel, from the hands of Pharaoh Buhari.

We the people of Uganda are proud of our Chairman and would continue to remain loyal to him no matter what!!

Ps: as always, any Lost Goat of Burundi who bleats in my face shall be summarily ignored.

Pardon moi mon ami, it was not intentional, I never laugh finish ni...... The PDP nightmare nor dey ever end...

Just imagining how the NL resident disgruntled elements will take this latest development.... grin

Cc.. TippyTop, how far? Make una get ready to lead delegation go beg Shekau Sheriff, he has put that forward as a condition....

P.S...You are still supposed to be nursing Remy Martin hangover now..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by kahal29: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

Barca my bro you can do better than this nah

3 Likes

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Progressive01(m): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2016
modath:

Pardon moi mon ami, it was not intentional, I never laugh finish ni...... The PDP nightmare nor dey ever end...

Just imagining how the NL resident disgruntled elements will take this latest development.... grin

Cc.. TippyTop, how far? Make una get ready to lead delegation go beg Shekau Sheriff, he has put that forward as a condition....

Lol. You saw that? ProudlyNgwa ruined my drink for me. angry

Anyway, I took some "suppressors" and made sure I had a lot of water on the table for detox, so I'm pretty much okay. smiley
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by modath(f): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

Nurse Metuh's nightmare.....

All the judgement you keep referring to are null & void since there was an existing order before the Port Harcourt comedy of errors, moreover there is no catretaker committee in the party's constitution....

The era of 16 greater than 19 is gone with the IB, sorry..

BTW, which faction is presently occupying wadata fighting ground?

Good morning... smiley

3 Likes

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Progressive01(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

News of 2nd july "recycled OLD news"??

Dude, go back to sleep mbok, hangover never clear for ya eye yet. grin

4 Likes

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by psucc(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Justice Okon Abang is a judiciary extension of efcc.
Anything to rubbish PDP is welcome.
What is his take on Buhari's falsification case?
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:

Anyway, I took some "suppressors" and made sure I had a lot of water on the table for detox, so I'm pretty much okay. smiley
So this is where you ran to after I bought the club. Have your drinks back.

On the topic, in my previous post , I said the D in PDP is already missing, and at this rate the party part will soon be gone.
Its unfortunate that instead of the P_P acting as a reasonable opposition, to make the APC sit up, they are busy opposing themselves.
Modath care to join in the drinks
Sends someone to get me action bitter

2 Likes

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by modath(f): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:

I sure did, I'm enjoying the drama on that thread, chuckling at the folly of dissidents who want to form a nation but are unwilling to tolerate dissenting opinions... cheesy

1 Like

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Progressive01(m): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

So this is where you ran to after I bought the club. Have your drinks back.

On the topic, in my previous post , I said the D in PDP is already missing, and at this rate the party part will soon be gone.
Its unfortunate that instead of the P_P acting as a reasonable opposition, to make the APC sit up, they are busy opposing themselves.
Modath care to join in the drinks
Sends someone to get me action bitter
Which club did you buy- the one inside which they also play Baba Ijebu?? grin

Well, you said you went to negotiate with "Oche Idoma"- that na ya bisness oo. As far as it's not Ochi'Idoma you went to see, we are good. grin
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

Can those courts kindly write to law enforcement agencies giving orders refraining Sheriff from P_P executive activities.

1 Like

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Progressive01(m): 8:10am On Jul 02, 2016
modath:

I sure did, I'm enjoying the drama on that thread, chuckling at the folly of dissidents who want to form a nation but are unwilling to tolerate dissenting opinions... cheesy

No mind the fools. I wonder what the definition of Tyranny which they accuse Baba of is in their own books.
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2016
kahal29:

Barca my bro you can do better than this nah
Make una take back Sheriff biko
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
Which club did you buy- the one inside which they also play Baba Ijebu?? grin

Well, you said you went to negotiate with "Oche Idoma"- that na ya bisness oo. As far as it's not Ochi'Idoma you went to see, we are good. grin
Ochi Idoma, thanks for the correction.
I was in that palace approximately 20years ago.
I will be there soon.
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Babacele: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2016
modath:

...I dey dance......'Dinma dey killy show....' now remixing it my own crazy way ' She...She shesheshe Shekau dey scatter show ' for dadawa plaza ....chinekemeee ....
.lalalalala pararara lalalala.....in Fela 's voice.......

3 Likes

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
News of 2nd july "recycled OLD news"??

Dude, go back to sleep mbok, hangover never clear for ya eye yet. grin
Uzor Kalu owned Sun News is playing gimmicks. THIS IS AN OLD NEWS

1 Like

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2016
modath:

Nurse Metuh's nightmare.....

All the judgement you keep referring to are null & void since there was an existing order before the Port Harcourt comedy of errors, moreover there is no catretaker committee in the party's constitution....

The era of 16 greater than 19 is gone with the IB, sorry..

BTW, which faction is presently occupying wadata fighting ground?

Good morning... smiley
You say?

1 Like

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
No mind the fools. I wonder what the definition of Tyranny which they accuse Baba of is in their own books.
Bros take it easy, most of those guys are just misguided
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2016
modath:

I saw you peeping disappearing peeping again and finally vamoosing
You sawvthem scattering my head and decided to do nothing abi. embarassed
Are you back from your nairaland strike
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by iamDiabolic(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Pdp have still not recover from the lost of 2015 election,how can they divide when they are not united.if only apga or lp party will rise nd play a good opposition role than them
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by modath(f): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Babacele:
...I dey dance......'Dinma dey killy show....' now remixing it my own crazy way ' She...She shesheshe Shekau dey scatter show ' for dadawa plaza ....chinekemeee ....
.lalalalala pararara lalalala.....in Fela 's voice.......

Baba ooooo, all dis iful you are all sharing , diaris godu o cheesy cheesy

Can't y'all feel Tonye's pain, make una empathize with am small.. cheesy

ProudlyNgwa , change mine to Orange Juice.. wink

*modified*

Proudlyngwa:

I saw you peeping disappearing peeping again and finally vamoosing
You sawvthem scattering my head and decided to do nothing abi. embarassed
Are you back from your nairaland strike

I wasn't peeping, i was "enjoying" a show.. cheesy , I don't contribute to that kind of emotional "tantrumy" thread, I follow such threads for "research" purposes, It helps to glean into the workings of the minds of people..

I was just wondering what you were doing entertaining their misplaced angst.. You try.. As for strike, It's more a "sit back" .... da kain nonsense talk here? Uhmm.
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2016
modath:

Baba ooooo, all dis iful you are all sharing , diaris godu o cheesy cheesy

Can't y'all feel Tonye's pain, make una empathize with am small.. cheesy

ProudlyNgwa , change mine to Orange Juice.. wink
With all pleasure. You deserve royalty too

**modified**
A lot of them are misguided.
I try my best to right wrong impressions.
Cheers

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Progressive01(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Uzor Kalu owned Sun News is playing gimmicks. THIS IS AN OLD NEWS
Guy!! E dey do you ni??

1 Like

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Progressive01(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

With all pleasure. You deserve royalty too
These your drinks look like sacrifice for the gods.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nia Cover Up For Amaechi Just Got Bursted / Nnamdi Kanu Bows Down For Fellow Man PICS / Nigeria Is The Best Country In The Whole Wide World ( Facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.