Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,893 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair (2149 Views)

Makarfi Surrenders, Recognises Modu Sheriff As National Chairman / FCT Court Did Not Sack Sheriff – Oladipo / Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
Guy!! E dey do you ni??
Take it easy bro no be fight
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
These your drinks look like sacrifice for the gods.
I've sent them to get malaria root and action bitter for you
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
Guy!! E dey do you ni??
Make una take back Sheriff
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Babacele: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2016
modath:

Baba ooooo, all dis iful you are all sharing , diaris godu o cheesy cheesy

Can't y'all feel Tonye's pain, make una empathize with am small.. cheesy

ProudlyNgwa , change mine to Orange Juice.. wink

*modified*

I wasn't peeping, i was "enjoying" a show.. cheesy , I don't contribute to that kind of emotional "tantrumy" thread, I follow such threads for "research" purposes, It helps to glean into the workings of the minds of people..

I was just wondering what you were doing entertaining their misplaced angst.. You try.. As for strike, It's more a "sit back" .... da kain nonsense talk here? Uhmm.
hehehehehe this Shekau Girl go killy me chinekemeee!
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Progressive01(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

We won't take him!! cheesy

But dude, come oo, why are you terrified of your "friends" with whom you "made peace"?? This una treaty, e be like na unilateral one only being observed by you oo! shocked

Why are you pretending as though you havnt seen that thread in which they are ripping you/your tribe apart?

Kai, dem don mend and over humble you walahi. grin
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Progressive01:
We won't take him!! cheesy

But dude, come oo, why are you terrified of your "friends" with whom you "made peace"?? This una treaty, e be like na unilateral one only being observed by you oo! shocked

Why are you pretending as though you havnt seen that thread in which they are ripping you/your tribe apart?

Kai, dem don mend and over humble you walahi. grin
Hahahahaha

Well, I saw every every but chose not to respond in line with my pledge not to get involved in any tribal fiasco irrespective of the level of provocation. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Hahahahaha

Well, I saw every every but chose not to respond in line with my pledge not to get involved in any tribal fiasco irrespective of the level of provocation. gringringrin
My hand no follow oh,
Me and hopeathand try our best defend una oh cool
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Caseless: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2016
I love sherrif. cool sai baba modu! Justice abang is the man of the moment.
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
My hand no follow oh, Me and hopeathand try our best defend una oh cool
u self like wahala
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
u self like wahala
How man go do,
Am off today,
What better way than using it to correct negative impressions.
How your side
I discovered the D in P_P is missing.
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
How man go do, Am off today, What better way than using it to correct negative impressions. How your side I discovered the D in P_P is missing.
Check well bro, the D is still there.
I de manage o, and your side?
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Check well bro, the D is still there.

I de manage o, and your side?

grin
I heard the first P is with makarafi.
The second P is with Sheriff
The D has left with annoyance.
grin

Nescafe and Lipton to take over
Re: FCT Court Reaffirms Sheriff As PDP Chair by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
God forbid bad thing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari To Run For Second Term In 2019, Presidency Confirms. / Debunking The Lies Surrounding Nzeogwu Coup. / When Will NIMC Release Permanent National ID Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.