Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Plz I Need Help On This Fasting If Any Has Experienced This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plz I Need Help On This Fasting If Any Has Experienced This (448 Views)

Has Anyone Experienced This And How True? / Christians Only..! Hearing Directly From God..have You ever Experienced this? / To Muslims, I Rejoice With You As You Bring This Fasting Cycle To Completion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz I Need Help On This Fasting If Any Has Experienced This by charlyxx9: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2016
This week that just passed i decided to fast from mon-fri of which i was home from morning(6am) to evening(6pm) whch means i eat only once a day what i did throughout was to read a christian book and also weigh scriptures quoted with my bible and if possible read it up that particular verse with context study,praise and worship,pray,ask for forgiveness then later make my supplications and petitions known to the GOD after that i thank him.like father i do say "FATHER I THANK YOU AND CALL HIM OTHER OF HIS NAMES E.G JEHOVAH NISSI,GOD OF ABRAHAM,ISAAC,JACOB E.T.C so after that the Lord's prayers but still i can't see any sign of answers to my prayers concerning the things i prayed about.i know God would have mercy on whom he wills its not just by fasting and prayer but grace,mercy,favour in which i also asked for this in my prayer that i know it is by it.but a lot of ministers do advocate on fasting to get problem solved spiritually with verse like-
2chronicles7:14
if my people who are called by my name would humble(fasting) themselves and seek(pray) me i would hear them.pls i need your candid advice
Re: Plz I Need Help On This Fasting If Any Has Experienced This by jcross19: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2016
This where we are having problem -in psalm11vs 3 says if the foundations is faulty what will the righteous do?. Check your foundation, remember the story of daniel and prince persia? In daniel? In daniel 10vs 12 to 13 how his prayers was stopped. Every man born encounter battles both physical and spiritual but differ from each other. You can loose faith in God things turn around for good to you! Yes !!!! That's true but that's exactly what they want you to do, keep this in mind that you have turned yourself to be toy or chicken in the hand of your handler in which they can terminate any time they wish. Brother check your foundation, the battle around you and you sir or ma run away from sin.

(1) (Reply)

. / Looking Ahead / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.