Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Obasanjo Cherished Our Packaged Ijebu Garri - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Obasanjo Cherished Our Packaged Ijebu Garri (1088 Views)

Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) / Why Garri, Semo And Fufu Are Now More Expensive - Farmers' Body / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Cherished Our Packaged Ijebu Garri by surgecom(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Obasanjo Cherished Our Garri Ijebu...

Our products are being recognized both locally and internationally. The international standard we adopted in the packaging makes it acceptable to all and sundry. Will update you guys on the upcoming event of Global Feeders(An Association of Nigerian Farmers and Agro-Processors) conference coming soon. OBJ is our Mentor and Father of the day. His love for local content is second to none. If you have any locally produced/packaged foods, you can bring to the event for exhibition. Agric is the way. Start from somewhere today and don't wait for any jobs not forthcoming.
Benliz says so

Re: Obasanjo Cherished Our Packaged Ijebu Garri by eseleborjpyaho: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
SIR

WHAT IS THE PRICE OF YOUR GARRI AND THAILAND RICE. PLS SEND TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk for above 200 bags each
Re: Obasanjo Cherished Our Packaged Ijebu Garri by surgecom(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
What kg are you looking at for both
We have 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25/30kg and 50kg.

Let me know here so I can to your mail
Re: Obasanjo Cherished Our Packaged Ijebu Garri by Agriman(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
I love the invention...... tell us the price, moreover, we can advertise for you on the agricultural web @http://www.agrobalm.com
if you are interested this is my contact
Number: 08130767357 also available for whatsapp
Email: chinawapz@gmail.com
Re: Obasanjo Cherished Our Packaged Ijebu Garri by Ephiezy4real(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
eseleborjpyaho:
SIR

WHAT IS THE PRICE OF YOUR GARRI AND THAILAND RICE. PLS SEND TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk for above 200 bags each

Please, check your e-mail and reply.

Thanks
Re: Obasanjo Cherished Our Packaged Ijebu Garri by divineappo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
surgecom:
What kg are you looking at for both
We have 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25/30kg and 50kg.

Let me know here so I can to your mail
send prices for each pack to my email: gabdeland.agro@yandex.com , we need it in large quantity
Re: Obasanjo Cherished Our Packaged Ijebu Garri by surgecom(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Agriman:
I love the invention...... tell us the price, moreover, we can advertise for you on the agricultural web @http://www.agrobalm.com
if you are interested this is my contact
Number: 08130767357 also available for whatsapp
Email: chinawapz@gmail.com

You can check for our products on Konga in case you want to buy small quantity. For larger quantity and distributorship and resellership deal, you can contact us on Whatsapp 09051810895

(1) (Reply)

Fruit Powder Making Machine-spray Drying Machine / A Nairalander Needs Information On Greenhouse Farming Technology / New Zealand White Rabbits For Sale 2mnts 3wks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.