Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping (19429 Views)

Nigeria Ranks Fifth Largest Insurance Market In Africa / Nigeria Ranks 7th On Pos Transactions In Africa / Nigeria Ranks 169th Position In The World Bank Ease Of Doing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping by babadee1(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2016
pippimp:

Lol....whatever rocks your cradle. If it makes you happy to believe that then by all means, go ahead.

Why are otherwise quasi-intelligent people so immune to facts like this? Sadly it isn't just a Nigerian phenomenon.
Read it and weep my friend. Facts at your disposal.

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2016/06/nigeria-takes-lead-with-online-shopping-via-mobile-devices/
Re: Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping by Sllime: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2016
We don't need your ranking. Lift the ban on Nigeria so we can use patpypal to make withdrawals
Re: Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping by DCTrendy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
prince3009:

@Coldfeets and DCTrendy, i am about to open a Neteller account now. Which currency do you think is best for me to choose out of the options available. i own a website where i am looking forward for people outside Nigeria to make purchases and also another website where just Nigerians alone will buy so i am confused at which currency option to choose (between the Naira and USD) as they (Neteller) made emphasis that any option chosen cannot be eventually changed. Any ideas

Prince,

Go for USD sir. That way, you ll be able to receive money from virtually everyone. The USD account is popular than any other account.

They don't have a Naira denominated account anyway. So you av to go with the $$.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping by Abbeyme: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
codeworks:

Pls is your acct domiciliary acct? wht kind acct did you use?

Fact is you can use any account that is tied to the Atm card. Be it, dollar, pounds, naira, savings or current account.
So far you're verified. If you use naira accounts, deductions would be done at the prevailing parallel market rate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) / POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.