Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

The Most Effective Ways To Deal With Yahoo! Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Most Effective Ways To Deal With Yahoo! Boys (984 Views)

EFCC Partners FBI To Fight Yahoo Boys / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Effective Ways To Deal With Yahoo! Boys by ItuExchange(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2016
I stumbled upon this notice on one website:

BEWARE Of Fraudsters! There is Nothing like Omolove Agents.....Omolove Will Never Request Money From You

Omolove can never ask you to make any payment before hooking you up. Please disregard any person, call or text message requesting you to make payment to a certain account number before you will be linked up to a Sugar Mummy.

We have gotten complaints that a mischief makers are going about demanding money from people all in the name of linking them up with Sugar mummies.

Below is one of the message we got;

419 People Using the Name of Omolove to Dupe Your Clients

Sir or Madam:

Scam artists are now using your prestigious name to dupe those who left their numbers on your website. They ask them to pay money into one UBA bank, and that they would now link them to interested sugar mummies.

I wonder how many people they would dupe this way.

One of such scam phone numbers is: 08138962917.

Sadly, the UBA account number and name they sent to me has been deleted, but they can be lured into releasing such account numbers again.

If nothing is done, your business can be ruined.

Thanks.

UPDATE!!

Below is the account details of one of the scammer.....

Sir or Madam:

The 419 man was stupid enough to call me again this morning. I told him the account number was deleted from my phone without my knowledge. I also told him that if he sent me the account number again, I would pay him instantly.

He was foolish enough to send the account number again. I ran a check on the account and saw that the account name he gave me is genuine. That’s the real name of the 419 man.

His name is: NNAJIUDE NNAJIOFOR
Phone number: 08138962917
Account number is: 2078530074
Bank: UBA

I would forward his name and account number to EFFCC. I would forward his phone number to MTN. I will forward his account name and number to UBA.

If people do this, most scammers would run out of business. You can’t just ignore evil – report it.

Please share this, before more people are duped into losing their hard-earned money, and before they give your business a bad name.

Many thanks…

Please don't fall for these scammers......Be Warned!

Conclusion:
You see, this is a good lesson. Ignoring and keeping silent when a scammer calls isn’t enough. It’s OK to report them. For example, you can contact the firm/establishment/company they lie they’re working for.

Yes, report their phone numbers to the relevant service providers. SIM card registration is a beautiful thing.

Report them to EFCC or other law enforcement agencies. Report them to the bank where they’ve accounts. That’s the beauty of BVN registration.

Report them to the company which controls the email they use. Just look at the words after the symbol ‘@’ and type in a browser.

With these actions, most fools called Yahoo! Boys will be forced out of business.

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: The Most Effective Ways To Deal With Yahoo! Boys by eleko1: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
NNAjIUDE NNAJIOFOR sad grin cheesy grin he's probably he same guy dat wanna SCam A lady banker we read here yesterday grin grin. Nah so Dem dey developed Lagos with their FRAUD lifestyle . @ OP,forward he useless thing information to UBA ASAP . Hopeless Ipod one sad sad
Re: The Most Effective Ways To Deal With Yahoo! Boys by ituglobal(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
These recommendations are good, for those who care enough to follow them. It would reduce the incidence of financial fraud. Yes, the measures aren't too much because these scam artists are dry-faced, wicked, unemotional and heartless individuals. They destroy Nigerian image (when foreigners think we're all the same), and they drive people into more penury and heartaches. Some who're duped never recover from the shocks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Mistakenly Shot At Man Windscreen As They Welcome Colleague(pic / 17 Year Old BSU Student Raped By Armed Bandits / Police Crush Robbery And Kidnapping Gang Terrorising Akure, Benue And Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.