Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (39632 Views)

Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP / Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by queensera(f): 8:00am On May 13, 2018
The assistant commissioner of police "Yomi Shogunle" took to his twitter page to send a strong warning to all Yahoo Boys relocating from lagos because of Efcc rapid raid in the state.

He Wrote:

To All Yahoo Yahoo Boyz relocating from Lagos State because of fear of going to jail over #FinancialCrime:
You can run �‍♀️ but you can’t hide, the long arm of the law will catch up with you anywhere you run to as long as you indulge in illegal activities.
GO LEGIT.
#YsGuide

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/yomi-shogunle-sends-warning-to-yahoo.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by directorXixXICK(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2018
Even if they run to hell? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by queensera(f): 8:01am On May 13, 2018
Yahoo Boys Are In Panic Now:
grin

SEE SOME YAHOO BOYS AND PEOPLE REACTION:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/yomi-shogunle-sends-warning-to-yahoo.html

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:02am On May 13, 2018
They are in TROUBLE!!!
DOUBLE Wahala!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03am On May 13, 2018
1 million likes for that tweet!

Crime does not pay!!

161 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by directorXixXICK(m): 8:06am On May 13, 2018
Let the yahoo boys gather here so we know how to escape EFCC

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2018
Say no to crime,
Crime does not pay.

The white stole trillions of dollars, in materials and human capital from Africa in the name of colonisation,so why the fuse?.

PS:Mind you am not a yahoo boy angry

Mind your business, the last time i checked, those who did lived longer angry
embarassed
This is a bitter sweet open secret angry
The government is the biggest Fraudsters feasting on the people angry

Say no to crime.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 8:24am On May 13, 2018
They just gave license to Sars and police to arrest any young man with a good car and an Iphone...

They better work with intelligence.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by ikaboy: 8:25am On May 13, 2018
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by RSVP: 8:27am On May 13, 2018
Change ur mentality.

Make money.

Invest in something meaningful and forget dis "street" shit!

It's simple as ABC!

" I be Yahoo Boy" " I'm a baller" .. Like seriously??

EFCC go straight una head.. No worry.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Orodje(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2018
They just gave license to SARS for them to raid all beer parlours and hotels grin but no qualms at all, in Erigga's voice "400 years of slavery them never pay reach"

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 8:45am On May 13, 2018
Lie boys are wiser now, they're not getting more customers again to extort money from, now SARS resort in picking up random boys and accuse them of being suspected cultist then you bail yourself with 5k

The truth is his office is not getting enough return again, because boys don't move around anyhow again
Bad mkt

If they're getting what they used to get before, why will SARS be arresting boys at night grin grin grin No money, boys de flex for house now wink wink

22 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by AprokoGirl: 9:03am On May 13, 2018

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by biacan(f): 9:12am On May 13, 2018
Abeg leave them make them hustle money give me chop cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by SweetJoystick(m): 9:15am On May 13, 2018
Fish them out

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Brymo: 9:29am On May 13, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by HtwoOw: 9:29am On May 13, 2018
Una wahala too much abeg

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by loadedvibes: 9:31am On May 13, 2018
Lol.. wahala.. all this na for the media. Is it not Nigeria again ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by akeentech(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2018
Just 2k they can't afford to start a legitimate online business.

You don't have to do Yahoo Yahoo to make money. There are so so many legitimate ways to make money online even pass YY. With 2k you can start today.

See my WhatsAp below

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by BedLam: 9:32am On May 13, 2018
[b]There's crime and cyber criminals in every country with teeming youths and internet. The US and China account for a greater part of it with sophistication. Even North Korea ho overboard with state sponsored criminals.

We always love to fight the battle while ignoring the root cause of it.

If things have been going well since year 2000 in this country, I bet we wouldn't have much fraudsters but hope in this country is in another life.
Every crime has its root causes and we are blaming fraudsters who the govt has neglected for a long time.
If not for Yahoo, armed robbery would be tripled by now.

On the economic side: after Oil I think Yahoo brings in the largest forex. Take it or leave it!

We will only succeed in chasing them to other countries like Ghana and SA. I bet you don't know how much they invest in boosting those countries economy.

Develop this nation and fraud will decrease as people will start realizing their dreams.

Some of them planned to be engineers, sailors or name it. But Nigeria is a dream killer! [/b]

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by oshobugie22: 9:32am On May 13, 2018
Nonsense coming out from a fellow corrupt force I know of police men that do Yahoo too!! Be there saying long arm!!! Some even do bodyguard for them at parties!!! Idiot is here saying they can't hide!! Ur tweet is so irrelevant here pls and i pray you loose ya job for ds useless tweet

Yes I’m pained

18 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by evergreen9: 9:32am On May 13, 2018
Meanwhile the biggest yahoo boys are governing the country and the house of senate.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by SaiPapa: 9:32am On May 13, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
Say no to crime,
Crime does not pay.

But sorry, yahoo has come to stay, except we just running away from the truth, logically this is karma in play and no force whatsoever can stop it. If they like let CIA, FBI, INTERPOL, EFCC, NAFDAC, JAMB, tongue, come together, they can't stop it, they can't even contain it, it's fu##king karma here.There's even a huge indirect inflow sustaing the binary and forex world. cool tongue

The white stole trillions of dollars, in materials and human capital from Africa in the name of colonisation,so why the fuse?.

PS:Mind you am not a yahoo boy. embarassed

Jamb? Nafdac? Hahahah. Una no go kee pesin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by rozayx5(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2018
na owerri be their head quarters

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway make I stick to my coin oh

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by gurunlocker: 9:32am On May 13, 2018
What have you done to the yearning of those working legitimately online which SARS do tag them as yahoo boys and force them to pay huge money in order to be freed or be framed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Mowoe(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
Say no to crime,
Crime does not pay.

But sorry, yahoo has come to stay, except we just running away from the truth, logically this is karma in play and no force whatsoever can stop it. If they like let CIA, FBI, INTERPOL, EFCC, NAFDAC, JAMB, tongue, come together, they can't stop it, they can't even contain it, it's fu##king karma here.There's even a huge indirect inflow sustaing the binary and forex world. cool tongue

you know the beautiful thing about Sister Karma?She still pays back those she uses make others pay for their sins. I guess its why they say shes a b!tch.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by YeyeGirl(f): 9:32am On May 13, 2018
I know man must hustle but my wahala with yahoo boys b dz... 1,Dey dupe d whites off der cash and destroy our country..I kw some white ppl mumu sha but cmon... 2,D yahoo plus of a thing,using family members or gfs for cash..Totally wrong... Tho som girls mumu too all cossa cash.. Kudos 2 Efcc tho.. Now we go knw fake naija celebs who earn a living thru this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by ednut1(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2018
Many of them moved to island cos of sars. Now efcc don come island hahaah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Silvermoney: 9:32am On May 13, 2018
Have you finished with the deadly armed robbers in Lagos state, Mr police officer? You need to know where society's security priorities lie. We can't afford to waste precious resources chasing rats when the house is on fire.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Modupeolatemi01(f): 9:32am On May 13, 2018
We don't expect you to say u are if u are. For ur mind now u Don talk something. See d poo u just typed. Smh

ThinkWISELY:
Say no to crime,
Crime does not pay.

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by GCsomething: 9:33am On May 13, 2018
Oga your boys are compliance yo this.

Charity begins at home. Watch your back too
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Allwility: 9:33am On May 13, 2018
Yahoo boyz in trouble
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) / Cult Members Throw Rival Into Lagos Lagoon / Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.