Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Quiz Clinic : If You Think You Are A Genius, Get In Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quiz Clinic : If You Think You Are A Genius, Get In Here (351 Views)

Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) / You Think You Know Maths ? Try This. / You Think You're Genius Solve This Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quiz Clinic : If You Think You Are A Genius, Get In Here by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Welcome to Quiz Clinic, where your mind will be stimulated and galvanised to think and reason like never before. They say "Think outside the box" but I am challenging you to "Think without the box" .
Let's commence with effluence of logical, intuitive and general knowledge questions...Spark!

1. Mr. Seun is now four times older than Lalasticlala. In 30 years, he will be 18 years older than Lalasticlala. What is Mr. Seun's age now?

2. What would you do with a Unclad lady?

3. What was the most valuable thing ever stolen?

4. Two planes tickets from from Lagos to Abuja and three tickets from Lagos to Delta costs N77,000 but three tickets from Lagos to Abuja and two tickets from Lagos to Delta costs N73,000. What are the fares for Abuja & Delta from Lagos.

5. Foolinlove, an office manager was paid $1000 per month plus 1/4 of one percent of all office sales. In November, she received $2,780. This amount was based on monthly sales of?

6. This is an intelligent questions, involving your lateral thinking. This question was asked in a MNC interview for a top post. "There are 10 crows picking up grain on a floor. One is killed with a banging pistol sound. How many would remain?

7. My first is last, my last is first, my third second, and the sum of my second and fourth, my first minus my last and third. What am I?

8. If Russia and America launch their "everything equal" missiles at the same time, America will be destroyed first. Why?

9. Jatta, Fatou, Kinney, Diana and Edribali play a game of cards. Jatta says to Fatou, "if you give me 3 cards, you will have as many as Edribali has & if I give you 3 cards I will have as many Diana has. Jatta and Fatou together have 10 cards more than what Diana & Edribali together have. If Fatou has 2 cards more than what Kinney has and the total number of cards be 133, how many cards does Fatou have?

10. Who designed the Mini Skirt?
Re: Quiz Clinic : If You Think You Are A Genius, Get In Here by mperoakeem(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Thinking
Re: Quiz Clinic : If You Think You Are A Genius, Get In Here by Barackmeringo: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Great Seal And The One Dollar Bill At Glance. / NUC Put On Hold Admissions Into Law Programme Of NOUN / See Why Small Number Of Nigeria's Population Needs To Attain Quality Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.