Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) (39104 Views)

Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees / More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by lifah(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
The situation in FUTMinna is tensed as no concrete information is yet to confirm the cause of the riot....i promise to keep u posted on the updates.....meanwhile here ate the pictures

1 Share

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
okay
Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by lifah(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Update on FUTMinna Riot
JUST In
Another pandemonium going on at the gate of the female hostel . An executive of the school of life science called *JASPER locked the gate of the girls hostel to avoid a situation of male students going into their hostel to cause havoc. Some of his counterpart also said they Want to avoid a situation of *missing futminna girls*. All the female hostelites are now trapped in their hostel against their will.

​​​ Panic every where as some girls have been evicted from their hostels. Glass windows of their hostels have been shattered.

​​​Dining Hall, Photocopy Stand, Micro Finance Bank Vandalized by Students.

​​​ School Clinic burnt down... Fire Service just arrived.

More details soon....

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by lifah(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Federal University of Technology minna Bosso Campus on crisis as a student name witheld passed on…in the process of receiving treatment in the school clinic.. An eye witness said that the student was rushed to the school clinic after passing out while playing football, On getting to the y-on-fire-by-student-protesting

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by lifah(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
picture of the student whose death caused the chaos in fut minna

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ur story no complete ooo. Bread don finish for bakery. Student don pack am finish.

14 Likes

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
the story is true.

my nephew just called me and he is panicking.

i advised him to go a nearby church and stay first.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by lifah(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
nwaanambra1:
the story is true.
the situation is still tenced as relevant security agents are yet to curtail it.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by MinorityTribe: 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
lalasticlala you never hear? Dem dey born futminna o.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
nwaanambra1:
the story is true.

mtcheew. Man dey panick! Your nephew need cane. BTW nothing is happening again. Tell him to go and sleep before security men catch am roaming inside school

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na wao,so is burning down the clinic now the solution? May God help our youths sha

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by lifah(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
things are abit under control.
Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by lifah(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nixiepie:
Na wao,so is burning down the clinic now the solution? May God help our youths sha
i feel this is an accumulated and supressed agitation....as nursea and securities in de school treat students like rags...im a living testimony....i nearly gave one day in dat same clinic if not for God....all the matron had to do was to arange ambulabulance for transfer

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2017
Chai

When will these students have comon sense

They will eventually come back and pay outrageous repatriation fees

smh

Wisdom is profitable to direct

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 16, 2017
Mynd44 and lalasticlala why should u post a news on front-page by this time. People who are sleeping if they wake up tomorrow how will they get the news.
Plus now is on front page many irrelevant people will rush to comment. There by occupying the space he was supposed to use in updating the complete info.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Atro(m): 12:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Okay
Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Na wa oooo, all these university clinics Sef...

When I was in unilorin na only one old nurse dey dere, doctor comes from 10am to 2pm and sometimes he no dey show face, so I prefer buying drugs....

There has to be a total overhaul of all tertiary institution clinics.....

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Dey burn it and dey will stil pay for d reconstruction of a better building than the burnt one later

4 Likes

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Fabulosdave01: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2017
NAwa o. North and wahala are like

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2017
they shouldn't destroy thier facilities
Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2017
MinorityTribe:
lalasticlala you never hear? Dem dey burn futminna o.
Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Deeypeey(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2017
...burnt dowm school clinic ke?

4 Likes

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Fabulosdave01:
NAwa o. North and wahala are like

Minna, capital of niger state, is in the middle belt, and not in the core north... Their language is Nupe....

Don't label all states as northern states

35 Likes

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mynd44 and lalasticlala why should u post a news on front-page by this time. People who are sleeping if they wake up tomorrow how will they get the news.
Plus now is on front page many irrelevant people will rush to comment. There by occupying the space he was supposed to use in updating the complete info.

So u dnt knw news shld be served hot

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Onyiokoroji: 12:21am On Feb 16, 2017
cry cryWhat is really happening in this country?
Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Buhari why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by chiedu7: 12:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Abi dem don give Fulani herdsmen scholarship without being able to read or what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 12:22am On Feb 16, 2017
Hope they've got their reparation fee ready
Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by phaniyi7: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy holidays
Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2017
When will students have sense...na dem go still pay for damages.. Nansense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) by Obidikejr(m): 12:24am On Feb 16, 2017
durentchigozie:
Ur story no complete ooo. Bread don finish for bakery. Student don pack am finish.

Lol Na dah bosso bread just de boiz eyes since... Bread just de flow for back of schl.... RIP to him, I don't know him on a personal level but am sure I have seen him before. This is life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign / Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) / Prof. Monsuru Emiola Dies In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.