Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ikpeazu Takes His Battle 2 God,turns 2 Pastor,Spotted Preaching In A Church(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Takes His Battle 2 God,turns 2 Pastor,Spotted Preaching In A Church(pics (1117 Views)

Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) / Pastor Spotted Preaching With His Machine Gun Beside Him (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Takes His Battle 2 God,turns 2 Pastor,Spotted Preaching In A Church(pics by broseme: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
"Lord is in his holy temple"

It's another Sabbath day of the Lord. And God's children have gathered at various corners of the earth to worship the God of Heaven.

The Governor of Abia State, who is worshipping with other children of God at the Worship Centre inside the Abia State Government House in Umuahia, this morning read this bible text.

Habakkuk 1:2-4
2 How long, Lord, must I call for help,
    but you do not listen?
Or cry out to you, “Violence!”
    but you do not save?
3 Why do you make me look at injustice?
    Why do you tolerate wrongdoing?
Destruction and violence are before me;
    there is strife, and conflict abounds.
4 Therefore the law is paralyzed,
    and justice never prevails.
The wicked hem in the righteous,
    so that justice is perverted.

Habakkuk 2: 2-4
2 Then the Lord replied:
“Write down the revelation
    and make it plain on tablets
    so that a herald may run with it.
3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
    it speaks of the end
    and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
    it will certainly come
    and will not delay.
4 “See, the enemy is puffed up;
    his desires are not upright
    but the righteous person will live by his faithfulness

Habakkuk 2:20
20 But the LORD is in his holy Temple. Let all the earth be silent before him."

Happy Sabbath!

Image Credit: Enyinnaya Appolos

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/embattled-abia-state-governor-ikpeazu.html

Re: Ikpeazu Takes His Battle 2 God,turns 2 Pastor,Spotted Preaching In A Church(pics by broseme: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2016

Re: Ikpeazu Takes His Battle 2 God,turns 2 Pastor,Spotted Preaching In A Church(pics by ever811(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
he should pray hard,.. but I assure him that God has no business with Nigeria politicians..
Re: Ikpeazu Takes His Battle 2 God,turns 2 Pastor,Spotted Preaching In A Church(pics by SpeedyConnect(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
k
Re: Ikpeazu Takes His Battle 2 God,turns 2 Pastor,Spotted Preaching In A Church(pics by osesology(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Are you trying to say that he has not been going to church before? why is this particular one so special to you that you had to make it some news?
*smh for some bloggers*
Re: Ikpeazu Takes His Battle 2 God,turns 2 Pastor,Spotted Preaching In A Church(pics by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
So op he has not been going to church till now?
Your head is shaking
Re: Ikpeazu Takes His Battle 2 God,turns 2 Pastor,Spotted Preaching In A Church(pics by yarimo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
See as this judgment cause those 2 guys in the last pictures to go blind , chai such is life grin
Re: Ikpeazu Takes His Battle 2 God,turns 2 Pastor,Spotted Preaching In A Church(pics by sarrki(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Let the will of God prevail in Abia
Re: Ikpeazu Takes His Battle 2 God,turns 2 Pastor,Spotted Preaching In A Church(pics by okoro4: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mark it somewhere,it is practically impossible for Okezie to win.It is done deal.Oga will win and decamp to APC
Re: Ikpeazu Takes His Battle 2 God,turns 2 Pastor,Spotted Preaching In A Church(pics by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
HUSBANDS resemble their WIVES after few years into marriage especially the ones built on LOVE..

Just look at them critically

(1) (Reply)

I Am Praised-all-over-africa-but-nigeria-doesnt- Value Me ( Goodluck Jonathan) / I Will Not Apologize To Remi...melaye Tell Senate / Presidency Wants To Remove Dogara, Others - Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.