Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis (4469 Views)

Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man / My Idea To Get Us Out Of Recession By Mrvitalis / The Problem With Nigeria By Mrvitalis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by Ejanla07: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:
pics of shatta wale wife flatt breast or adonbelivit

wen shatty wale is on baby food suckin.

baby be like

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ejanla07:

dia babe...
onyeka onwenu for Obj and Remi Tinubu for Tinubu

Ngwa biko kporom result
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mrvitalis i hope your thread is progressing

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by Ejanla07: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:

shatty wale na carburetor mechanic.

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ejanla07:

baby be like
Wen u marry a princess from mbaise.

That property behind is for the mum grin

The camera can't capture the father own

The umunna own is in a lorry coming dwn soon grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ejanla07:

shatty wale na carburetor mechanic.

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by Ejanla07: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:

shitty wale

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by zendy: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
I have been called so many names for being against Biafra and if there is a referendum I will vote no and will campaign for people to vote no and these are my reasons... Tho am open to debate

Biafra leadership.
I am of the opinion that's the reason why the igbo nation have failed so far is bad leadership... Won't this same politicians we have hijack the new country and still rule us? ? Someone will say that's won't happen we will get new faces... And I ask... Why don't we get these new faces and get them into power and test run their leadership?

The reason why Nigeria, not just the Igbo nation, has failed is bad leadership. Nigeria breeds bad leadership because leaders are accountable to no one hence can do anything. The reason why there won't be bad leadership in Biafra is because there won't be any Abuja, Nigerian police or the obnoxious Nigerian constitution to protect anyone. Also, the so called leaders will be much closer to home and under better scrutiny.

Igbo investment outside Biafra .
It's on record that we igbos have the highest investment outside our region in Nigeria... Since we hate our neighbours so much.. . Do we forsake all our trillions In investment outside our region and come back home??
Even if we decide to remain out side Biafra.. The Nigerian government can chase us away. . We did it to Ghanaians.. . Zimbabwe just did Same. . So it can be done... what would we fall back to??

Yes we Igbos have a lot of investments in Nigeria, however, there are many international laws of which Nigeria is a signatory to that protects those investments. Nowhere in the world does a democratic country sieze the investment of another person based on non citizenship. In the event of Biafra coming and the Nigerian Government decides that all Biafrans should go home then so be it. One of the reasons I support Biafra is to encourage our people to repartrate their investments back home and develop their land. So this is a good thing. I also want to add that any Igbo man who values his investments in Nigeria more than he cares about the freedom of his people is a fool. A person without sovereigty is a nobody.

Less market for igbos .
We igbos love to trade and moving out of Nigeria means.. Less free market.. imagine of Kano start denying us visa to trade in their market. ..Imagine igbos not having access to alaba.. Who will be our market??

Myopic thinking. The world is 7 Billion people spread over 200 countries. The Nigerian market is a drop in the ocean compared to what is out there. As long as Igbos are innovative and hard working, we can survive well without Nigeria. There are many countries that an independent Biafran nation can sign trade deals without the incumbrance of Nigeria.

importation and exportation .
Onless we bring along the akwa ibom and cross River we are doomed (as for the ijaws... They rather live with North than igbos).. . We would have no access to the sea. .. imagine if Israel was land locked.. . The would have been history now...

Akwa Ibom Cross River (Akwa-Cross) or should I say the Efik/Ibibio nation are the closest people to the Igbos. I have no doubt that they would leave with us. But if they don't and the Igbos/Igboids of Rivers such as Ikwerre decide the same, we still have access to the sea via Obuaku where a Seaport can be built. I have even heard that Obuaku is closer to the Athlantic Ocean that Porthacourt.

Electricity .
If Biafra get independent today.. what is our installed capacity?? . ... Yes we have the potential but we're will the money come from to build the power plants...
Are we ready to live in darkness for years till the plants are built? ?

PHCN is a business organisation not a political one. They will be happy to keep supplying power to Biafra as long as we keep paying until we have our own national grid. Anyway, it's not like the power situation in Nigeria is anything to write home about. My parents lived through the civil war for 3 years with no light. The heavens did not fall. If that is the time for us to build a stable power supply system then so be it. It is a small price to pay for freedom.

Revenue.
This is a very important question, what is the estimated revenue for this Biafra, what is the revenue estimate for this country will 40% pay the salary?? Or will we have to borrow to pay salaries?? I need answers to this

Although I'm not exactly sure what Biafra will look like because I don't know how many of the Southern minorities will vote in a referendum to join. However, if Biafra is just the 5 Igbo States, I can say that all 5 states have Oil in commercial quantity and Ananmbra, Abia and Imo are already Oil producing. One of the largest deposits of Coal in the world is Enugu, huge deposits of solid minerals such as lime stone in Ebonyi and the huge agricultural potential of Abakiliki (Abakilki was the largest food producer in the old eastern Region). Even Anambra is sitting on one of the largest Gas deposit in the country. The human and natural potential of Biafra is very promising.

Any body who is rational and lebral will understand that Biafra as it is today is not an option.. . We need to remain in Nigeria as we have more to gain from this country
While we hold our leaders responsible for our lack of development
T. A orji we all know is a theif yet we celebrated him and gave him cheiftency tiles and sent him to the Senate to loot again, the list is endless
If nnamdi Kanu is popular.. Let him run for Abia governorship let's see his leadership style... .
Roaches was good then because we never tested him. .. Now we have seen his true colour... Let's not fall victim to some few people's selfish interest

Please am open to rational debate and any abuse will be ignored.. Thanks and God bless .

A thief like T Orji will get away with it in Nigeria, he can't in Biafra because it is his people he will be stealing from, it is an Igbo police he will be dealing with and an Igbo EFCC. Nigeria is a disaster of a country. It has never and will never work. Everybody is only interested in their own sectional interests as far as Nigeria is concerned, no one cares about national interests. Only a fool will keep trying something that has failing for many decades with thinking of trying something else. It is time for us to believe in our selves and take back our sovereignty that was stolen by the British criminal called Lugard when he created the illegal entity called Nigeria. We have all it takes to be great, we don't need the Yoruba or Hausa man. It will be hard and tough in the beginning but Igbos are a resourceful people and I know in my heart that Biafra will be a super power within 30 years of its creation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by SAMBATLAN(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:
hahahahahahahahahahahahah. Stingy guys full lodge bro. I hate dem die
no be only you bro. me too.... grin
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by Ejanla07: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
seriously

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by SAMBATLAN(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:
hahahahahahahahahahahahah. Stingy guys full lodge bro. I hate dem die
no be only you bro. me too..... one of my guys from benin was given a certificate by my lodge governor, for denying some spoonful. grin
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by Ejanla07: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:

to d post

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ejanla07:

ede. food protection services oshogbo.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by Ejanla07: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
seriously

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ejanla07:

to d post

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
no be only you bro. me too..... one of my guys from benin was given a certificate by my lodge governor, for denying some spoonful. grin
can't forget one guy in my lodge dat cook inside house around 2am so dat guys no go join am chop.
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by SAMBATLAN(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ejanla07:

baby be like
grin
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Where is crazymommy the cherubim & Seraphim alhaja
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by BlackSeptember: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ejanla07:

shitty wale
is that Africa Gay marriage undecided

Ngwanu Lesbianboy o seti go

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by PhilemonObende: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:
In ilorin people cook with machete on their hands because of food theives grin

kikikikikiki! grin grin
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by SAMBATLAN(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:
can't forget one guy in my lodge dat cook inside house around 2am so dat guys no go join am chop.
lol... see stress. cheesy bro I keep on telling people that if had it been we have no appetite, not to eat food in this world, from now on, we no go even care much for the government.... we are all fighting for the stomach. FOOD HMMMM.
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by Igboid: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hmm, I hear say Hazard no fit save Belgium yesterday. Country people, how una reason the matter?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by PhilemonObende: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
[s]I have been called so many names for being against Biafra and if there is a referendum I will vote no and will campaign for people to vote no and these are my reasons... Tho am open to debate

Biafra leadership.
I am of the opinion that's the reason why the igbo nation have failed so far is bad leadership... Won't this same politicians we have hijack the new country and still rule us? ? Someone will say that's won't happen we will get new faces... And I ask... Why don't we get these new faces and get them into power and test run their leadership?
It's on record that we igbos have the highest investment outside our region in Nigeria... Since we hate our neighbours so much.. . Do we forsake all our trillions In investment outside our region and come back home??
Even if we decide to remain out side Biafra.. The Nigerian government can chase us away. . We did it to Ghanaians.. . Zimbabwe just did Same. . So it can be done... what would we fall back to??

Less market for igbos .
We igbos love to trade and moving out of Nigeria means.. Less free market.. imagine of Kano start denying us visa to trade in their market. ..Imagine igbos not having access to alaba.. Who will be our market??

Onless we bring along the akwa ibom and cross River we are doomed (as for the ijaws... They rather live with North than igbos).. . We would have no access to the sea. .. imagine if Israel was land locked.. . The would have been history now...

Electricity .
If Biafra get independent today.. what is our installed capacity?? . ... Yes we have the potential but we're will the money come from to build the power plants...

Revenue.
This is a very important question, what is the estimated revenue for this Biafra, what is the revenue estimate for this country will 40% pay the salary?? Or will we have to borrow to pay salaries?? I need answers to this

Any body who is rational and lebral will understand that Biafra as it is today is not an option.. . We need to remain in Nigeria as we have more to gain from this country
T. A orji we all know is a theif yet we celebrated him and gave him cheiftency tiles and sent him to the Senate to loot again, the list is endless
If nnamdi Kanu is popular.. Let him run for Abia governorship let's see his leadership style... .
Roaches was good then because we never tested him. .. Now we have seen his true colour... Let's not fall victim to some few people's selfish interest

Please am open to rational debate and any abuse will be ignored.. Thanks and God bless . [/s]

Sunday why are using someone else pic on your profile. Why are you not using your real name?
Like the other 'we ibo' yoruba muslims, you are an 'ibo' who want Igbos to support your buhari in killing SESSners in onitsha and Asaba so that we can build 'one nigeria". I dey laugh.

Let me call Obailala my 'ibo muslim yoruba' friend to support you. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by macluvph1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Nwa pitakwa plz tell us more d good thing our sweet wike the tamer of pussycat of ubima is doing in rivers

My brother he is doing as his strength can carry(Trust Nigeria politician way naa)not bad anyway, but am not into all this useless Nigeria Politics of a thing.

My only happiness is that Wike dealt decisively with the lizard of Ubima because that lizard is a sell out real time.

All the same Pitakwa is for all who love freedom.
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by SirVintageCock: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Train ticket na how much Niko?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by JahJaa(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lol is it me or do i think this thread is dead like seriously buried ? So you guys have learnt new thing some of them was even cracking jokes and having fun Lol well to the op your reasons are vital you made a lot of sence but dont forget it is never easy @the begining and i think some one up there has rightly counterd your points with his own ideas too which made a lot of sence. I believe theres is never 100% acceptance for a quest but its ok Btw.
Proudly Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
I have been called so many names for being against Biafra and if there is a referendum I will vote no and will campaign for people to vote no and these are my reasons... Tho am open to debate

Biafra leadership.

Less market for igbos .

Electricity .

Revenue.

Please am open to rational debate and any abuse will be ignored.. Thanks and God bless .

This is what people call paralysis analysis. Your analysis paralysing you from taking action.

If Israel asked this question your asking now, they would never have had a nation. Obstacles are handled as the come not before they come.

Talking of Biafra leadership. Biafra will be a nation and not a settlement. Nations are governed by law and other or what do you think that President Buhari an ex-military personnel went to the tribunal 3 times he was defeated and didn't pick up the gun to fight the nation. No that is too far, his people could do nothing till the was declared winner and sworn in. Shade your cave man mentality.

Highest investment outside IBO land. Yes of they have with international law on business and trade most of their investment are protected. The reason most IBO businesses are outside IBO land is because of the low purchasing power of the ibos caused by the low inflow of capital from the federal government. With the actualization of Biafra, the capital inflow into IBO land will increase and many will return home by themselves.

Importation and exportation. This is the most exaggerated aspect of IBO investment. IBO are import for Nigeria. If you know the production capacity of Aba and Anambra you will not say what your saying. Anything you need locally manufactured: machines, equipment etc you will not get less than 10 factory that will deliver it to you in Anabram. Ibos import to fill up Nigerian needs not IBO needs. Have do ever wondered why the largest markets are in Lagos and not in the east?

Electricity: it took china only 23 years to move from a begging nation to a giving nation. How did they do it? Nigerian with all her potentials are still begging other nations to come and build our power stations. What make you think china, America, Germany will not like to invest in Biafra?

Revenue. As a nation Biafra will have its own CBN, Airport, Power generation company, markets, all the companies, agencies, telecommunications, etc name them that will give her revenue not taking into account the creativity of her citizens inconjuction with external investors.

From your use of T. A. Orji as an example of bad leadership is a prove your living in one village in Abia state if your IBO and if your not, you no nothing about ibos. Do you know senator Arthur nzeribe? Let's not talk about him. T. A. Orji has no political backbone. He is there because of the incumbent power of a governor.

May I ask, have you ever cast a vote for anyone I'm this nation? If you have, how did you defend that vote?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by mrvitalis(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
macluvph1:
I keep on saying that the OP is a yoruba man trying to impose himself on Ibos(Aboh mbaise)to be precise but people keep on doubting me.

Ok na,Nairalander's you can now see for yourself.

Op is a brother to irunooboo,beremx,trueconscience,fizznation,sincere9geria,ogmask,ogmarskman to mention but a few.

I have never predicted wrongly before and will never.
Lol.. . I rather die than deny not being igbo...

I don't hide were I come from... No problem if u don't believe I am igbo
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by mrvitalis(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
macluvph1:
I keep on saying that the OP is a yoruba man trying to impose himself on Ibos(Aboh mbaise)to be precise but people keep on doubting me.

Ok na,Nairalander's you can now see for yourself.

Op is a brother to irunooboo,beremx,trueconscience,fizznation,sincere9geria,ogmask,ogmarskman to mention but a few.

I have never predicted wrongly before and will never.
And u are even in pH.. . Yes.. That's good... I would love to meet u.. In pH.. . I am in mile 2 Port Harcourt. .. were do u want me to meet u... Let's debate this live. . Then tell people I am not igbo after that
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by guyXander(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

Biafra leadership.

Less market for igbos .

Electricity .

Revenue.

Go and check the meaning of referendum.
You won't be allowed to vote because you're not from Biafra. The referendum only involves those who wants to leave. It's like Nigerians voting in the Britain exit referendum.

Get sense. So this post is irrelevant in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by guyXander(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
zendy:

The reason why Nigeria, not just the Igbo nation, has failed is bad leadership. Nigeria breeds bad leadership because leaders are accountable to no one hence can do anything. The reason why there won't be bad leadership in Biafra is because there won't be any Abuja, Nigerian police or the obnoxious Nigerian constitution to protect anyone. Also, the so called leaders will be much closer to home and under better scrutiny.

Yes we Igbos have a lot of investments in Nigeria, however, there are many international laws of which Nigeria is a signatory to that protects those investments. Nowhere in the world does a democratic country sieze the investment of another person based on non citizenship. In the event of Biafra coming and the Nigerian Government decides that all Biafrans should go home then so be it. One of the reasons I support Biafra is to encourage our people to repartrate their investments back home and develop their land. So this is a good thing. I also want to add that any Igbo man who values his investments in Nigeria more than he cares about the freedom of his people is a fool. A person without sovereigty is a nobody.

Myopic thinking. The world is 7 Billion people spread over 200 countries. The Nigerian market is a drop in the ocean compared to what is out there. As long as Igbos are innovative and hard working, we can survive well without Nigeria. There are many countries that an independent Biafran nation can sign trade deals without the incumbrance of Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom Cross River (Akwa-Cross) or should I say the Efik/Ibibio nation are the closest people to the Igbos. I have no doubt that they would leave with us. But if they don't and the Igbos/Igboids of Rivers such as Ikwerre decide the same, we still have access to the sea via Obuaku where a Seaport can be built. I have even heard that Obuaku is closer to the Athlantic Ocean that Porthacourt.

PHCN is a business organisation not a political one. They will be happy to keep supplying power to Biafra as long as we keep paying until we have our own national grid. Anyway, it's not like the power situation in Nigeria is anything to write home about. My parents lived through the civil war for 3 years with no light. The heavens did not fall. If that is the time for us to build a stable power supply system then so be it. It is a small price to pay for freedom.

Although I'm not exactly sure what Biafra will look like because I don't know how many of the Southern minorities will vote in a referendum to join. However, if Biafra is just the 5 Igbo States, I can say that all 5 states have Oil in commercial quantity and Ananmbra, Abia and Imo are already Oil producing. One of the largest deposits of Coal in the world is Enugu, huge deposits of solid minerals such as lime stone in Ebonyi and the huge agricultural potential of Abakiliki (Abakilki was the largest food producer in the old eastern Region). Even Anambra is sitting on one of the largest Gas deposit in the country. The human and natural potential of Biafra is very promising.

A thief like T Orji will get away with it in Nigeria, he can't in Biafra because it is his people he will be stealing from, it is an Igbo police he will be dealing with and an Igbo EFCC. Nigeria is a disaster of a country. It has never and will never work. Everybody is only interested in their own sectional interests as far as Nigeria is concerned, no one cares about national interests. Only a fool will keep trying something that has failing for many decades with thinking of trying something else. It is time for us to believe in our selves and take back our sovereignty that was stolen by the British criminal called Lugard when he created the illegal entity called Nigeria. We have all it takes to be great, we don't need the Yoruba or Hausa man. It will be hard and tough in the beginning but Igbos are a resourceful people and I know in my heart that Biafra will be a super power within 30 years of its creation.

When you decide you to do something, no matter what happens you'll find a reason to. Same goes when you don't want to do something.

Don't mind the OP. He's just selfish. He doesn't want to leave the world better than he met it.

May God bless you for your counter opposition.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis by mrvitalis(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
guyXander:

Go and check the meaning of referendum.
You won't be allowed to vote because you're not from Biafra. The referendum only involves those who wants to leave. It's like Nigerians voting in the Britain exit referendum.

Get sense. So this post is irrelevant in the first place.
So igbos.. who don't support biafra won't vote?? ?
What are u saying... I am igbo and I don't support biafra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTONEWS: 35-year Old Nigerian Man Executed In Indonesia Buried Amidst TearS. / Latest Politics News In Nigeria Today / Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.