Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat (28137 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by JAYTUNEZ(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu has reacted to the recent controversies trailing her ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson, who was accused of abandoning his babymama and daughter in Ijebu. The post also threatened the actor with death if he didn't come out to reveal the truth.

Another twist in the tale claims that Niyi's ex wife, Toyin Aimakhu is responsible for the comments, stating that the actress is only being jealous of Niyi's new bae.

The fanpage of popular socialite, Kemi Olunloyo immediately called out Toyin Aimakhu raining abusive words on her ... Toyin's reply was sublime and had a finishing like that of a complete striker(sic!)

See below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/toyin-aimakhu-and-kemi-olunloyo.html?m=1

5 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
sis kemi again?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Ashraf123(f): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
Epic response. Aunty kemi- the general overseer of internal affairs.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Omotayor123(f): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
another Nonsenseundecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by saasala(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
All I see is TWO BIG FOOLS

Abeg, who dem epp...dem don baff, who dem serve?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Sijo01(f): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Maturity personified!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by ichommy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Aunt Kemi self.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Do you reason why Foluso Alakija is the the only Nigerian recognised female billionaire?

It's mainly because we have too many women obsessed with preposterously irrelevant things like this? Women who are busy thinking about makeup, Dubai holiday, next party clothe and not intellectual phenomena.

I pity this current generation of women without values. Little wonder baby mama are geometrically northing.

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Rashman578(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Smackdown response

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Welcomme: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Kemi is a mad woman...If given an opportunity, I can kill her.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Glaxx(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
So Aunty kemi is already out of the woods with her family friend cum relative squabble and is now ready for a new war? I think it's time to call the doctors. BTW Her madness is upgrading. But it's good tho that she's getting her match each time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by nerodenero: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo just getting slammed from all angles.

Kemi is down and whoever is down fear no fall. She craves for attention like her depends on it.

She seems to be getting perfect response for madness.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by mister4: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wot is wrong. Wit dis aunt self,must she talk ?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Flexherbal(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Them wan start their own beaf?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by nerodenero: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Slandering as Kemi is known for is bad but kill ke!!! E never reach now.
Welcomme:

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Gvive(f): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
How does kemi even get her facts self? P.S Omoni dey form god for all these wanna be supper stars like toyin nd akpotha.... kemi would soon jam her match sha... shey wen Linda see strong thing she calm down?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by skotch(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
K
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Calling Toyin ashewo is stating the obvious...Aunty Kemi needs to be more creative...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by kaywhynoni: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
@op, kemi has already claimed it's not her real account, so the story is FAKE........
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by remzor(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
This aunty Kemi is Just something else
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by emerged01(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nice response! E go pain am ehen say the girl No fall for her trap.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by haywire07(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Welcomme:

You will be banned grin grin lalasticlala .
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by pdudy: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaga jaga razz women. Mtschewww

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
mo for....directly opposite of what she was expecting
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by halfricanadian(f): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bolustic:
Do you reason why Foluso Alakija is the the only Nigerian recognised female billionaire?

It's mainly because we have too many women obsessed with preposterously irrelevant things like this? Women who are busy thinking about makeup, Dubai holiday, next party clothe and not intellectual phenomena.

I pity this current generation of women without values. Little wonder baby mama are geometrically northing.

Words like this changed my thinking nice one cool truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by teacherbim(f): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Aunty Kemi tun ti de oooh,I know she is mad but I enjoy reading her comments
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by EMMANTOP1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nah wah o
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by collitexnaira(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Kemi has a leaking brain

Her village people at work
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by truth12(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ahhhhh!! its now clear to me that *KEMI* just want attentions, initially i thought she was been a feminist with all her posts. wetin concern her if she sleeps around? well toyin gave her a mature reply

Wait ooo i thought she was an american journalist? she should face dem americans jhor instead of pestering these 9ja celebs.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by EMMANTOP1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nah wah o... One dey set the rock Movie performance , one dey House dey clash internal affairs....#movie intermission
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by eleko1: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
WhY dis Mama DeY fight everybody undecided sad? Evil Spirit/Curses @ Work sad * Drag her to MFM *

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post / #10yearschallenge: Kupe Boys Share 10 Years Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.