Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) (56399 Views)

Construction Of Three Bedroom Flat And Space Management / Architect Turns Old Cement Factory Into His Home / Russian Architect Designs Amazing Cobra Styled Skyscraper!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2016
ebbybest:
Where is that building located or i don't belive it.
I know you still don't believe that the guy truly loves you. I mean that guy. Do you?
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by cashreport: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2016
Idydarling:
mbok where did you see this one op
Your pix u look like a fornicator
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by opey112(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2016
jujunaty:
A slice of house grin
Just the right word. A slice indeed.

1 Like

Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by Horlufemi(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2016
JoelXclusive:
who posted this?

the caption should be when u give an Hausa/Yoruba arch to build upstairs on Half plot

Everyone meet the tribal goat!

2 Likes

Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by BoboFashion(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2016
Nairaland Head office.

2 Likes

Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by opichika(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2016
dis one na logo hauz i met in south africa next year''sorry last yearzzzz''
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by opichika(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2016
dis one iz like logo hauz i met in south africa next year''sorry last yearzzzz''
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by Cannonleo(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 0.62 acres of land space, economically viable
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by Reeberry: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2016
JoelXclusive:
who posted this?

the caption should be when u give an Hausa/Yoruba arch to build upstairs on Half plot
Tribalistic idiot.

1 Like

Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by LawFight(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2016
bros,this person no be Architect o,Architect doesn't build or design this way o.
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by Richydos(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2016
Lolzzzzzz upstairs of life.. One must need to write down his will n mandatorily pay all his outstanding debts b4 taking d suicide mission of going up dt building

1 Like

Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by fizzy94(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2016
LastMumu:

and you had to spoil the fun of the thread with this your tribalistic balderdash? undecided
People can be so gullible sometimes
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by Peacefulgold(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2016
Haba dis one go fall oo
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by Idydarling(f): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
cashreport:

Your pix u look like a fornicator
you that go about checking every monicker with 'f', what are you
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by itzdeejay: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol.... I can do this.....that's if I happen to have a "stole plot of land" in ABUJA, VI, PH.
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by splendidbaby(f): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol,na by force to own a house?

1 Like

Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by guiddoti: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
lol space management

1 Like

Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol, this is just graphic work.
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by 19naia(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chai! Even flat screen TV no fit enter dat house. How e fit find money build dat house but no fit find money buy adequately sized land?
shocked

1 Like

Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by Paentera(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
arcnomec:
Op,is an affront on our face as Architects for you to attribute this caricature to our noble profession.

Mere tagging the word 'Architect' in this post of yours,tends to ridicule what the Architect stands for.Please desist from making jokes that spite other people's profession .

Shuo! Oga your body too dey hot

1 Like

Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by AdewaleAdron(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
City of David is conceptualised as a masterpiece estate with unique life enriching infrastructures. It is a grandeur, a greater improvement on the record breaking achievements of our Phase 1 located just about a minute apart, in Shimawa town behind Redemption Camp (about 15 minutes from the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway), the experience of many visitors to our estates have been love at first sight.

Contact 08102030355 for info, details, discount and site inspection

Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by Distinguishy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmm, dis building is a story not a story building. Bsides am not particular of d Building bur perturbed by d twisted mind dat wud dcide 2 pay rent n actully leave there. Smh in advance
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by olaodu4: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is what happen when all the 12children what to build their own houses on half a plot they inherited from their Dad.

1 Like

Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by oojehshez(f): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
e b lyk houses wey remain after aregbesola demolished some houses in osogbo 'a sun ile seyin ni' #in his words#
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by Sgwash: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
LastMumu:

and you had to spoil the fun of the thread with this your tribalistic balderdash? undecided
ehhhh... u will obviously turn blind eyes to the second comment, buh cry a river whence u see a comment about your tribe!!! Hypocrite.
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by edbor(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Op tell us the truth about that house
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by Thobiy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
ebbybest:
Where is that building located or i don't belive it.
U for know say na joke
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by adecares(f): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
the building needs to be demolished immediately.
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by myfantasies(f): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mediapace:
The architect must be from Igbo land.,them no dey waste money at all

Me cry
have you seen my ass before tongue
I don't need to see ur ass to know dat it's flat grin

Dat is y u have been hiding ur pics from me tongue
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by Mediapace: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lolz. IF YOU SAY MY ASS IS FLAT,ehn ehn no lele
SAME TO YOU !!!

I don't need it,na you need it tongue
SHEY YOU NO DEY hiDe PICs?

myfantasies:
I don't need to see ur ass to know dat it's flat grin

Dat is y u have been hiding ur pics from me tongue
Re: When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) by mamawin(f): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
JoelXclusive:
who posted this?

this smells, looks, taste and has everything IGBO about it. and storeys building not upstairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help (Cost to Construct Concrete Parapet) / Cost Of Floor And Wall Tiles Needed Urgently: / Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.