Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God (674 Views)

Why Did Muslims Have To Kiss The Blackstone? / German Study Finds Radicalized Muslims Have Little Actual Knowledge Of Islam / Why Many Muslims Cannot Ordinarily Renounce Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God by truthman2012(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
These days I hear muslims saying "Olorun Allah". Olorun means God in Yoruba language. It shows there is another God whose name is not Allah, otherwise, it makes no sense saying God of God (i.e Olorun Allah). It is good to know that many muslims are now realizing they worship a different God from that of the Christians.

No matter what language a muslim speaks, when it comes to mentioning their god, they say Allah as if God does not have a name in their native language. The reason is that Allah is a personal name of a deity, who does not share his name with any other god.

2 Likes

Re: Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God by Rilwon: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
truthman2012:
These days I hear muslims saying "Olorun Allah". Olorun means God in Yoruba language. It shows there is another God whose name is not Allah, otherwise, it makes no sense saying God of God (i.e Olorun Allah). It is good to know that many muslims are now realizing they worship a different God from that of the Christians.

No matter what language a muslim speaks, when it comes to mentioning their god, they say Allah as if God does not have a name in their native language. This reason is that Allah is a personal name of a deity, who does not share his name with any other god.

What's your point exactly?
Re: Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God by truthman2012(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Rilwon:

What's your point exactly?

My point is: Many muslims have now realized Allah is not the general God, hence they must call him Allah to differentiate him.
Re: Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God by annunaki2(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
truthman2012:

No matter what language a muslim speaks, when it comes to mentioning their god, they say Allah as if God does not have a name in their native language. This reason is that Allah is a personal name of a deity, who does not share his name with any other god.

Very good observation, this proves that allah is the personal name of their deity and not a generic name contrary to lies muslims tell when it is convenient for them.

2 Likes

Re: Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God by Rilwon: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
truthman2012:

My point is: Many muslims have now realized Allah is not the general God, hence they must call him Allah to differentiate him.
Your opinion.
Re: Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God by truthman2012(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God by truthman2012(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
annunaki2:

Very good observation, this proves that allah is the personal name of their deity and not a generic name contrary to lies muslims tell when it is convenient for them.

Right.

You read the OP once and understood it but for Rilwon and other muslims, they would read it ten times and wouldn't understand. Allah has tampared with their brains.

1 Like

Re: Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God by salz01: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
truthman2012:

No matter what language a muslim speaks, when it comes to mentioning their god, they say Allah as if God does not have a name in their native language. The reason is that Allah is a personal name of a deity, who does not share his name with any other god.
Re: Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God by true2god: 5:52am On Jul 03, 2016
Rilwon:

Your opinion.
I believe you did english comprehension in WAEC and you are not a dunce.

Olorun is a yoruba word for God while allahh is an arabian word for God. Is the yoruba deity 'olorun' or 'olu orun' (the lord of heaven) the same with the arabian allahh? If 'yes' why the tautology 'olorun oba allahh' and if 'no' why are muslims telling us that olorun and allahh are the same deity.

From a traditional point of view, the yoruba deity 'olu orun' is different from allahh, the god who mohammed's grandfather served and worshipped before mohammed's father, abdullah ibn abdul mutalib, was born. Mohammed's grandfather was not a muslim but a pagan who had been serving allahh before mohammed was even born hence he named his son abdullah (slave of allahh) to honour the deity allahh.

allahh is a pre-islamic arabian pagan god worshipped by mohammed ancestors, this is a proven fact both from history and mohammed's own family names.

2 Likes

Re: Many Muslims Have Now Known Their God by chuose: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2016
Here they explain who allah is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhp7Qaj5NSU

(1) (Reply)

Let's Think About This Together....just Thoughts.. / Bible Compared To Quran (very Important To Know) / Why Are You A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.