Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree (3825 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by dotcomnamename: 5:55am On Jul 08, 2016
fados4sure:
Dotcomnamename
What happened to your facebook account? It been a while, trust you are okay?

Facebook don disable my account O! I don lose 5k friends.. But I got a new one now. I can't remember your facbook name I would have added you. How is life bro?
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Facebook don disable my account O! I don lose 5k friends.. But I got a new one now. I can't remember your facbook name I would have added you. How is life bro?
Sorry about that & my fb is fados4sure
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by blackpanda: 6:26am On Jul 08, 2016
Tell the moronic wailers please! With their blocked brains they keep supporting corruption and those that chained them into slavery, poverty and unemployment. What a cursed set of ineffectual buffoons!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by Fyno: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2016
farouk0403:

If you are suffering or let me say if you are financially backward it doesn't mean that every one in Nigeria is also broke.

You should do something tangible with your time instead of complaining.

Buhari is one in a million, if buhari will continue like these Nigeria will be corrupt free in the next 20years. most of you think that Buhari is witch hunting PDP members? yes you are right and I like it, same thing will happen when PDP come In to power in the future they will also witch hunt APC members and the corruption fight will continue like a circle.
see how foolish an average Hausa and Yoruba Muslims are, Buhari should witchhunt PDP members and allow APC members steal the country dry so that paraventute PDP is in power they witchhunt APC and allow their members steal,chai
Which way Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by Fyno: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2016
americanigga:

God forbid! We in South South reject Jonathan. Let him go to his foster parents the South East and rule over them. Buhari is cleaning the mess Jonathan left behind you want Jonathan to come back and mess it up again. You must be heartless.
this is your opinion kid
As you grow you'll understand why you need to check the educational background of your leaders so as to choose a sound leader. Buhari without an ordinary wassce certificate shouldn't be an option.
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by farouk0403(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fyno:
see how foolish an average Hausa and Yoruba Muslims are, Buhari should witchhunt PDP members and allow APC members steal the country dry so that paraventute PDP is in power they witchhunt APC and allow their members steal,chai
Which way Nigeria

am neither Yoruba nor hausa, am from a minority tribe,

and who told you buhari is witchhunting? buhari is fighting corruption ,
fighting corruption is a gradual process he can not just go and arrest his APC members just like that, don't forget they are the one's that brought him to power, he has to use logically before he tackle them.
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by Fyno: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2016
farouk0403:

fighting corruption is a gradual process he can not just go and arrest his APC members just like that, don't forget they are the one's that brought him to power, he has to use logically before he tackle them.
oh,you for once admit that APC is if not more corrupt than PDP but for the fact that they brought Buhari to power makes them saints, you see the reason why Buhari has been too arrogant because kids like you will always hail the old fool with your myopic reasoning. ,.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by iaamxavier(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2016
americanigga:

God forbid! We in South South reject Jonathan. Let him go to his foster parents the South East and rule over them. Buhari is cleaning the mess Jonathan left behind you want Jonathan to come back and mess it up again. You must be heartless.

another pained Yoruba hahahaha grin u guys are compatible with the north so y u pained? tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by iaamxavier(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2016
blackpanda:
Tell the moronic wailers please! With their blocked brains they keep supporting corruption and those that chained them into slavery, poverty and unemployment. What a cursed set of ineffectual buffoons!

during the so called 'corrupt' we weren't in slavery poverty and unemployment shiii buhh since Mr integrity entered u know the rest pained zombie tongue
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by farouk0403(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2016
Fyno:
oh,you for once admit that APC is if not more corrupt than PDP but for the fact that they brought Buhari to power makes them saints, you see the reason why Buhari has been too arrogant because kids like you will always hail the old fool with your myopic reasoning. ,.

As you wish.

Bye
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by Donclaracuzo: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2016
You and your Jegede are jonsing laggars !!!

dotcomnamename:
A Honest President without School Cert is better than a fraudulent one with a Doctorate degree —Princess Bunmi Jegede

“Buhari is a sincere leader. Buhari is an epitome of transparency. Buhari is a very honest statesman, so what is this noise about him having a secondary school certificate or not?” This are the questions an Abuja (Nigeria’s FederalCapital city) based international business woman and fabric merchant, Princess Bunmi Jegede threw up early in the week over the raging allegation that President Muhammad Buhari has no WASC School Leaving Certificate which is said to be a basic neccessity in the constituion for anybody aimimg to rule Nigeria. The case which was instituted by a lawyer, Nnamdi Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe was droped some 48 hours ago but the heat generated by the suit has continued un-abated.

The Iwaraja-Ilesa-Osun State (South Western Nigeria) born Princess Bunmi Jegede expressed her disatisfaction over the inability of Nigerians to see the goodness in President Buhari’s leadership atributes rather than certificate. Speaking to a group of business women who visited her Asokoro Abuja residence early in the week Princess Jegede said “I think it is the heigh of insensitivity for someone to start harrassing Mr. President over one useless certificate issue that does not amount to capacity building or anything near good leadership skills. What is in a certificate compared to Mr. President’s good intention and leadership ability?” Princess Jegede asked.

The founder of Honey Bee Textiles Ltd warned Nigerians not to make the mistake of using a small portion of fart to mess up the beauty of their buttocks “I want to tell Nigerians that we are very lucky to have President Mohammad Buhari leading this country at this material time and we must be grateful to God for this opportunity. Buhari has been a responsible statesman and soldier in the last 5 decades of his life. He has managed bigger positions and very rigorious assignments and he didn’t falter. He was a former Governor of the Northern Eastern States of Nigeria; he was a former minister of Petroleum resources in this country. And history has it that it was during his tenure as minister of petroleum that Nigeria took the good decision to build three refineries. Did he do that with the intellect of a school leaving certificate or with that of a talented administrator?” Princess Jegede asked.

“Durimg his campaign, we told you that even if President Buhari presents a toilet paper as his certificate, we will vote for him. If he presents just his NEPA bill, we will vote hm and that is what we did. So, what is the stress all about?”

She spoke further on the good qualities of President Buhari “I am sure we all know that this man has no any other credibility than his spartan virtues and his deep hatred for corruption. Between 1983 and 1985, he tranformed the national psyche of Nigerians with his War Against Indiscipline concept. He and his partner, the late General Tunde Idiagbon did a transformation that was second to none in the history of Nigeria. For the first time in the history of Nigeria, we had people behaved well and conducted themselves transparently. Did he achieve that with a school leaving certificate? Somebody should answer that question. Today he is back, not by his own power but by the power of God. He has successfu help Nigeria to retrieve a large portion of our stolen wealth from all nooks and crannies of Nigeria and he is taking bold steps to retrieve the ones abroad. President Buhari has taken a deep passion in returning normalcy to public life. Can you imagine the level of atrocities commited by people in government during the last regime of President Jonathan? A minster of Petroleum stole our wealth so blind to the extent that we are hearing that she has returned N90 billion naira. Do you know what N90 billion can do to our education sector alone? Do you know what N90 billion will do to skills arquisition program and employement schemes across States? I think those who are asking for Mr. President’s school leaving certificate at this critical moment of our history are confused”

Princess Bunmi Jedege who has a degree in Sociology from the University of Abuja listed some of the reasons why Nigerians must allow President Buhari to continue “I think Nigerians should go and start studying their leaders. A man who does not have School Certificate and wouln’t steal your common wealth is better than a man who has doctorate degree and will loot your common wealth with reckless abandon. The last man who ruled us was a doctorate degree holder but see the way he used his degree to loot and stole Nigeria’s common wealth. He nearly sold our country off to the winds if not for the miracle of March 28, 2015 when Nigerians jointly said NO to his regime of mass loot. So, if we have appointed a man who can change our destiny for good, why do we start castigating him over an irrelevant issue like school leaving certificate?. Our people make laugh at times; is good leadership about school leaving certificates? What certificate did Moses posses in the Bible before he could lead the israelites out of Egypt? Did anyone asked Moses for his certificate to be able to take the Israelites across the red sea? I think people raising issue on this School Cert thing are blind and hungry. You know it is a double trajedy to be blind and at the same time hungry. It is never a good experience”

The International business woman and enthusiast of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) urged Nigerians to continue to support President Buhari as his leadership promises great reward for Nigeria and Nigerians in the long run “He (Buhari) is the only leader that can help us regain our sanity and that he is doing gradually. With him I can see a new Nigeria filled with great hope and opportunities; a Nigeria that will be socially and economically stable as the United States of America where the young ones are catered for through several welfare schemes and senior citizens through several pension schemes that will make them live longer. Under Goodluck Jonathan, a civil servant (Maina) looted billions of senior citizen’s pension and ran away with it yet Jonathan has a doctorate degree but a man who does not have a doctorate degree is now chassing the looters and recovering our loots and yet we are raising dust over one useless paper called WASC or whatever you call it. Durimg his campaign, we told you that even if President Buhari presents a toilet paper as his certificate, we will vote for him. If he presents just his NEPA bill, we will vote hm and that is what we did. So, what is the stress all about?”

“ I don’t want to say Nigerians are ungrateful people because I am equally a Nigerian but all I will say is that we should mind our emotions. Things could be worse for the economy now, but tell me, how do you change something without that thing going through the process of change?. Even if you want to lose a mass of weight from your body you will go through some tough moments before you can achieve good health. Nigeria as a country is shedding her old weight of corruption and bad governance and that is the reason why we are moaning. Trust me, President Buhari has more than enough capacity to change the fortune of this country. He has the right sense of leadership. He has the right team to work with. He has the sheer determination to see things change and with his present reforms in the political sector, his anti-corrupton war, we have no reason to panic as the future is bright for Nigerians”.

Princess Jegede gave a final word to Nigerian women “I encourage all women in Nigeria, no matter the hardship in the land, please, pray for this president. You might not have this opportunity again in a very long while. Since we have it now, let us protect it. Let us value it. Let us admire it. Let us cherish it and Nigeria will be a great nation again. Not for us alone but for our children and entire household” Jegede concluded.

Source: http://www.asabeafrika.com/2016/07/a-honest-president-without-school-cert.html?m=1
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by blackpanda: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:

during the so called 'corrupt' we weren't in slavery poverty and unemployment shiii buhh since Mr integrity entered u know the rest pained zombie tongue

Common sense will tell u that if u have N10 and someone steal N9 of it, u obviously do not still have the N10. Am sure u can apply common sense to your ridiculous comment
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by bishopkay: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Common sense will tell u that if u have N10 and someone steal N9 of it, u obviously do not still have the N10. Am sure u can apply common sense to your ridiculous comment
farouk0403:

farouk0403:

blackpanda:

You lot are simply irredeemable! You lot are why Nigerian leaders fail. You hail them to failure!

Well it's not your faults...most of your ilk probably still depend on your parents that's why you still talk rubbish...especially the Id!ot that said Nigerians are "pretending bigoted people".
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by farouk0403(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
bishopkay:

You lot are simply irredeemable! You lot are why Nigerian leaders fail. You hail them to failure!

Well it's not your faults...most of your ilk probably still depend on your parents that's why you still talk rubbish...especially the Id!ot that said Nigerians are "pretending bigoted people".

Yea may be you are right.

Do you want me to admit that am suffering while am not? this is a sign of ingratitude to me.
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by bishopkay: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
farouk0403:

Yea may be you are right.

Do you want me to admit that am suffering while am not? this is a sign of ingratitude to me.
Since you are not suffering, then do not comment or generalize it to other people that say they are! Personally i've seen it first hand. A PREGNANT woman that normally works at construction sites came begging for food in my house because construction sites have reduced significantly due to paucity of funds and higher costs of living; that was when i knew what i read online and on papers are true.

You happen to be privileged doesn't mean other people are. When you go to the market and get the rude shock the bag of garri you bought two months back for 5k is now 10k, only then will you imagine how the poor survive in these times.
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by naija191: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
farouk0403:
She is right, am also with Buhari no matter how big the hardship we are in.

By the way I didn't believe that there is hardship anywhere, Nigerians are bunch of scumbags, pretenders, and bigots.

Is it when your family die in hardship that you will noy support buhari again.
look at what Nigeria turn to. no food, no anything and you are saying rubish. I believe the person that create this thread is blind and deaf

1 Like

Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by farouk0403(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
naija191:

Is it when your family die in hardship that you will noy support buhari again.
look at what Nigeria turn to. no food, no anything and you are saying rubish. I believe the person that create this thread is blind and deaf

yea I know that some people are in hardship but not all
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by naijaboy756: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Farogue, may nature judge you and your family. If this Buhari's induced hardship is OK by you, may it be your lot forever. We are not as foolish as some people are. Nigeria is in a deep mess and your are here justifying poverty and hardship. It will be attracted to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by farouk0403(m): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2016
naijaboy756:
Farogue, may nature judge you and your family. If this Buhari's induced hardship is OK by you, may it be your lot forever. We are not as foolish as some people are. Nigeria is in a deep mess and your are here justifying poverty and hardship. It will be attracted to you.

Young man what you wished for me won't do any harm for me instead it will keep on pushing me and my family higher and higher.
I won't wish you bad luck because I know what am doing.

and who told you that am celebrating hardship?
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by naija191: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2016
farouk0403:

Young man what you wished for me won't do any harm for me instead it will keep on pushing me and my family higher and higher.
I won't wish you bad luck because I know what am doing.

and who told you that am celebrating hardship?

Buhari might have give this animal something. Do you know how much they sell rice, garri, beans, kerosene etc. I wanted to buy slippers I mean (fukefuke) wey we dey buy for #25 sometimes ago, they tell me say na #180. during Goodluck it was #80-100. You better don't let us rain a cause on you!!!
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2016
Disregard for Education is why Nigeria can't manufacture basic needs....it's saying a taxi driver should be your pilot since they don't know that Nigeria can be liken to a plane. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by Paperwhite(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
We still have shameless, heartless souls around? Wow this OP must be one of the recruits of Prison service.

Continue to hail a crook and deceiver. The constitution says SSCE minimum.
If u don't have it forget presidency. Jega knew this, Buhari knows this and APC pushed it aside on their own.

If Mr "Integrity" has any iota of Integrity today he would not only resign but will restitute all benefits he enjoyed as officer since 1963 till date. Also will demote himself to Warrant Officer I - the highest a primary School Cert can ever aspire to in 35yrs of service.

Call it integrity. It's a hard way. U love it u pay d price...
I'm with you on this dear.
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by Paperwhite(m): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2016
So you can comfortably fly in a Boeing 747 with a taxi driver in the flight deck? Afonjas ass-licking as usual.Guess the difference is clearer now? Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by farouk0403(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2016
naija191:

Buhari might have give this animal something. Do you know how much they sell rice, garri, beans, kerosene etc. I wanted to buy slippers I mean (fukefuke) wey we dey buy for #25 sometimes ago, they tell me say na #180. during Goodluck it was #80-100. You better don't let us rain a cause on you!!!

keep on ranting, I guess you can clearly state the difference between oil boom during Gej tenure in which crude oil price is above 150 per barrel.

while during Buhari's tenure the militants decided to sabotage the economy through bombing pipelines in which our crude oil production have been dwindled by them, also the crude oil price has fall in the world market.

My question is why didn't they asked their brother(Gej) to restructure Nigeria during his 6 years tenure? did they complain? NO they didn't, rather they keep on sharing the money amongst themselves while the poor masses kept on cheering them.
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by farouk0403(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2016
naija191:

keep on ranting, I guess you can clearly state the difference between oil boom during Gej tenure in which crude oil price is above 150 per barrel.

while during Buhari's tenure the militants decided to sabotage the economy through bombing pipelines in which our crude oil production have been dwindled by them, also the crude oil price has fall in the world market.

My question is why didn't they asked their brother(Gej) to restructure Nigeria during his 6 years tenure? did they complain? NO they didn't, rather they keep on sharing the money amongst themselves while the poor masses kept on cheering them..
Re: Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree by rozayx5(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
we know better undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings / World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China / Lauretta Onochie's Phone Number Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.