Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China (3822 Views)

Enough Of IGP, Police Commission Power Tussle / Aso Villa Power Tussle Thwarted Abdulkarim Dauda's Promotion, Service Extension / What Is The Power Tussle In Your State Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by bigass123(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
SCENE 1 :

The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

SCENE II

The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

SCENE III.

The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

SCENE IV.

The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

SCENE V.

The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US and it decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000 Billion. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

SCENE VI:

Checkmate!

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.

At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. They really built them in two weeks.

Awesome!

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.

And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease and without knowing what to do.

Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists. |

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.

How come Russia & North Korea have Low or Zero incidence of Covid- 19 ?

Is it because they are staunch allies of China

On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas

Why Beijing was not hit ? Why only Wuhan?

It is interesting to ponder upon.. right ?

Well ..Wuhan is open for business now

Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially

Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.

So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its defence capabilities.

I am sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this.... to topple Trump....

Lately President Trump has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC.

Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump through impeachment.....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus.

Wuhan's epidemic was a showcase.

At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those affected areas.

As President he should have been covered from head to toe.....but that was not the case.

He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released

China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus

Now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER..... CHINA

Source: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=ab0528a0c90562a880bbc286d4ad904e&news_entry_id=s347fa9fc200327en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=PUSH_ENTRY_NEWS_f8701d59-b9e5-4c5e-b5d1-8081c08549d6&from=news
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by vastolord4(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
I'm not thinking fine right now but I think you have a point

8 Likes

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by pode(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
I don't think this information is correct no man will risk the health of nation just to get power and riches

2 Likes

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Zooposki(f): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Las las, the world will find out that this virus may have originated from America, hence why last year they closed a military bioweapon labs in I think Detroit, rate of Flu deaths spiked, they came up with a flu vaccine last year etc etc.

1 Like

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Heffalump(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
This story if true, the American FBI/ CIA will prove it.

All I know is that China is a home to so many Viruses. UN should take note and do something absolute about it

10 Likes

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by bigass123(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
pode:
I don't think this information is correct no man will risk the health of nation just to get power and riches
Then it means you've not understood the dynamics of international politics.

11 Likes

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by lastempero: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
But Europe and America are not dumb to take that shit from china,if at all it was a chinese virus as purported, trust me the world will soon figure it out and china we never recover from the blow.

11 Likes

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by bigass123(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
lastempero:
But Europe and America are not dumb to take that shit from china,if at all it was a chinese virus as purported, trust me the world will soon figure it out and china we never recover from the blow.

Let's wait and see as events unfold
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Opexzy: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is so not true... China will not, it's too risky a game to play... The disadvantages Far outweighs the gains in case of a blowback which is inevitable.

It will only take the world to sanction them and and their economy will fall flat on her face.

It might lead to world War, ballistic missiles will only be concentrated to China alone.. It might be their end because it will be them against the world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by ivolt: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fake news from Trump paid posters.

I have seen the exact post word for word from multiple sources.

Even the writer's fiction is filled with holes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by gloriaunobi(f): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Is true because American cases is now more than China

3 Likes

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by azeeza(f): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
vastolord4:
I'm not thinking fine right now but I think you have a point
my thought exactly

1 Like

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by MusaChukwudi: 3:17am On Mar 28, 2020
ivolt:
Fake news from Trump paid posters.

I have seen the exact post word for word from multiple sources.

Even the writer's fiction is filled with holes.

U are 100% correct!
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by allthingsgood: 3:48am On Mar 28, 2020
Of cos none of the above conspiracy theories is backed by any shred of evidence

Gullible folks oya swallow Hook line and sinker

1 Like

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by allthingsgood: 3:50am On Mar 28, 2020
gloriaunobi:

That's cos foolish trump never took the virus serious
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Saifullah01: 3:51am On Mar 28, 2020
This is clearly an internal Republican propaganda meant for Americans. I am very sure most did not read it till the end to see this

Imagine such a flawed write up gaining such global popularity. We are indeed in interesting times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Blanks1(m): 5:34am On Mar 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

That's cos foolish trump never took the virus serious
the American economy is strong enough to withstand all kinds of attacks; with the stimulus fund in play, it will bounce back astronomically
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by allthingsgood: 5:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Blanks1:
the American economy is strong enough to withstand all kinds of attacks; with the stimulus fund in play, it will bounce back astronomically

Okay I pray so

1 Like

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by wyqay: 7:03am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by mandarin: 7:25am On Mar 28, 2020
One guy said all these things on twitter, even if it's a conspiracy its believable to a large extent. But I believe china will burn its fingers and nurse the pain for decades as there will be global revolt.
You know Russia has been out in its place by an American proxy Saudi Arabia, no oil windfall too bad.
US currency is the global standard so technically the country has zero debt if you know ou know.
If this story is true then prepare for the worst as there will be retaliation like new trade frontier. African countries might become beautiful brides between East and West.

3 Likes

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Purplekush(m): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2020
pode:

Lemme assume you're just being naive on purpose here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Citytrend: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2020
Trump already know. You will remember He called it China Virus in his remarks

1 Like

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Niulohloi: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by fjjc(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2020
pode:
Who tells you?

1 Like

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by ambivert27(f): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Opexzy:
This is so not true... China will not, it's too risky a game to play... The disadvantages Far outweighs the gains in case of a blowback which is inevitable.

It will only take the world to sanction them and and their economy will fall flat on her face.

It might lead to world War, ballistic missiles will only be concentrated to China alone.. It might be their end because it will be them against the world.

China alone? When they have Russia, North Korea as allies. You will be surprised at the countries that would support them.
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by ambivert27(f): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2020
pode:
Really? What do you think led to the deadly explosion at World Trade Center, the 9/11 attack?
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by nazablossom(f): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2020
pode:
You think so? I don't know if the information is true but I think China planned the whole thing and they may have the cure hidden somewhere waiting for the right time to intervene.
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Opexzy: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2020
ambivert27:
China alone? When they have Russia, North Korea as allies. You will be surprised at the countries that would support them.

North Korea is understandable, though they are weaker than they portray themselves and most countries are aware of that.

You mentioning Russia is what i don't understand, Russia is also a victim. the best they would do in such scenario is to be silent and neutral. Is like you are seeing this as a USA war alone.

Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Opexzy:

That's what i thought too o, but come to think of it, risk of a war/sanction etc is it not the same China/USA and it's allies that says what should be?

UN is a toothless lapdog as demonstrated by trump violating all it's international treaties.

It always was a concern to me why Russia and north Korea, Syria, turkey and some other China allies hardly have this issue (these are countries that are compounded in secrecies).

Mind you Russia has also committed cyber war by interfering in nations election and democracy with no sanctions for it.

But USA and it's European allies are the biggest sufferers of the virus

Would Trump even dare a military war with China backed by Putin ?
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Blackking98(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2020
pode:
then you don't know what the Communist are ready to do, those guys are beast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Dollarseeker: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2020
gloriaunobi:
seems as if a Chinese citizen or someone in us is spreading the virus very fast. Its a silent war

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Launch Airborne Parachute Campaign In The Sea- Pics / Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? / Wikileaks Names Atiku,late Yar'adua As Top Oil Thefts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.