Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use (60638 Views)

Stormy Daniels: "Donald Trump Did Not Use A Condom When We Had Sex" / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by contactmorak: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ugandan activist/University professor took to her Facebook page to share the experience she had with her 11 year old daughter when she had the 'condom talk' with her. She taught her how to use the condom. The story was published here» https://www.nairaland.com/3200667/stella-nyanzi-teaches-daughter-condom, See the photos of the daughter happily playing with the condoms as shared by the professor on Facebook..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/11yr-old-pretty-daughter-of-ugandan.html

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by contactmorak: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
hmm

See the naughty thing the little girl did with the other coloured condoms she gave her » http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/11yr-old-pretty-daughter-of-ugandan.html

1 Like

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tha gal would love konji

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by honeygirl17: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Na used condom some of una use play at her agegrin

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by Checked86: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Going extreme

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by teewai3(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Issorite shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by freemanbubble: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
ok na
Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by Lagusta(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
I would gladly do same for my daughter.....

It's better I teach her how to use one than to make her shy away from it....

A condom not only protects from unwanted pregnancies but also sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV/AIDS....

Or what do you all think??

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by Remyboyhefty(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
lala come and see o grin

1 Like

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by AleAirHub(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wired
Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by wemmieslim(f): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sex education at its peak, But I think she revealed too much or maybe not!

5 Likes

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by jejemanito: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by sinaj(f): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
D mom is quite brave nd should be emulated.

Most Nigerian mom shy away frm their responsibility only to cage them in d house or monitor their kids like monitoring spirits sad

Besides, discussion like this strengthens mother nd daughter bond and I dnt think her daughter will hide anything from her mom.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by Irishrena1(f): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
I pray she doesn't misuse and overuse the knowledge

9 Likes

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by prof800(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
WHAT
Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by tintingz(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
At this modern age where teenagers are now exposed at young age, sex education is very important. I will do same for my kids.

Many parents never talk about sex education to their children, I think this is where curiosity start.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by hotmolo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
funny as it may seem she may have actually done the right thing.. girls grow fast these days, there's no telling what peer pressure will cause

4 Likes

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by Endougs(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
To some people it may sound awkward but it is better you teach them now against the future.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by Fourwinds: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
wemmieslim:
Sex education at its peak,
But I think she revealed too much or maybe not!
wetin too much wey he revealled. see naija person... keeping a child naive na e dey cause katakata.... imagine if those 11., 12 or 13 years old girls were tutored the dangers associated with sex., those stu..pid 54.,, 40., 63 years old he-goats wouldn't have taken advantage of them and keep them in perpetual fears and threats

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by AKMoney1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Teach your child the way.... Bla bla bla and when he is old he will not depart from it grin

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by clefstone(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
All I see is ticket from mom to start fvckin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by allansie(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by stagger: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
wemmieslim:
Sex education at its peak,
But I think she revealed too much or maybe not!

At 11 years, how much longer would it take for the girl to start having sex? Better they are told about these things early enough from the no.1 authentic source (parents) than for them to get a warped view about it from outside (from their peers).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by JoeCutie(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
So Condom dey blow like blomblom? shocked

Wait, make I open my eye well... grin
You sure say na Condom be that
? cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
So Condom dey blow like blomblom? shocked cheesy
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by pennywys(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
she sweeet shaaa
Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
At 11, my sons and daughter will not only be taught about sex, they will be encouraged to have sex, so they can understand the stupidity of love, lust and sex thereby demystifying the desperation in order make them focus on inventive ideas and skills without wondering what is out there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Checked86:
Going extreme
yeah my brother, and the next thing is that the girl will want to practice what she has learnt, and I know the mother would have told her that protected sex is the safest

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use by Abodunrin07(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
She dey test if na original condom or fake condom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.