Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer (23143 Views)

When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by emmanuelbrown26: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2016
Dis is not in naija, naija get connection u are good to go
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by shakur4luv(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2016
lemme just comment for comment sake
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2016
Jumped out a window for Sahara oil. Anyone who has done Sahara interview would understand
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2016
Lol!
Well every sensible employer would appreciate a creative staff.

I would! smiley
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by biuty20: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2016
No 6 will not work in Nigeria oooo
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by StPete: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2016
Maxineng:
After doing all this and you get employed them go turn you to slave for office. Better to allow the company contact you 1st.

Gbam!!
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by vikkeee(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2016
Hehehe very funny
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by armadeo(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2016
The hustle is real.
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by fortunes0215(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2016
BazyLastard:
4 and 5 aren't stunts. They both seem reasonable. You also have to admire their confidence and calmness during a normally nervous and tense situation.

Once during an interview, I was supposed to make a presentation.

I was so nervous during the presentation I mistakenly farted... embarassed embarassed

So how did it go? Did ur interviewers leave the room or they soaked ur fart...llollzz
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by san316(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2016
Na wa ooo. Desperate measures. Some ppl dey cry sef.

"abeg sir, I am the first son of my family. Epp me lemme epp them. Ejoor sir"

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by Tinyemeka(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2016
4 and 5 aren't ridiculous in my opinion. undecided
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by BazyLastard: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
fortunes0215:

So how did it go? Did ur interviewers leave the room or they soaked ur fart...llollzz

They were really nice, they just acted as if nothing happened grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by ikorodureporta: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
ychris:
Things to do to impress interviewers when looking for job in 9geria...
1. Get connection. 2. ur parent shld be a politician 3. Ur parent " " " Vip. 4. be ready to be fvck by the interviewer if yo lady. 5. Get connections again.

wetin concern interviewer & connectn. You don surpass interview na!
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by XaintJoel20: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
BazyLastard:

YES!!! I don't even know why grin
Maybe the other candidates farted twice grin grin
#Grace...

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Zico5:
This is ridiculous but at times some work. I have seen a situation where by someone helped a stranger to repair a vehicle on his way to job interview not knowing the person was the chairman of the company. He was dumbfounded on meeting the man at the job interview. That was the end of the story. It is funny at times but in real life it works. Just be original.
That was on the way ...he showed his magnanimity...but in the interview process never attempt on doing or giving a helping hand because it might be a test ..that might be made to know how you dabble into others bizz...and if you were confronted on why you not being helping...just explain you dont know what the rules and regulations entails so you are waiting for the person in suestion to demand for assistance...period..
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by Thobiy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
No 5 na sure employment
Re: Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer by prof2015(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
i have never been in an interview because i own my own business and business is good

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dpr Offer (graduate trainee) / Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's / ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.