Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis (42938 Views)

O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) / President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour / Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by scholes0(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
obaino860:

you are d complete rabbit dog to have want to mess up a thread that never attracted your type...
Brown roof headquarters president

Abakaliki the red mud metropolis...Lmao.
Jokers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by alphaconde(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Rubbish project just like fixing halogen bulbs on a wheel barrow. Hunger is what causes insecurity fix the real issue spend money on the masses and forget these cameras.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by Chidimba: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nice job, but I think the first thing would have been to ensure a stable light before fixing a cctv because I'm sure they work with electricity.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by obaino860: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
obaino860:

you are d complete rabbit dog to have want to mess up a thread that never attracted your type...
Brown roof headquarters president

more of abakalike metropolis

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by obaino860: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
scholes0:

Abakaliki the red mud metropolis...Lmao. Jokers.

hahahaha....red mud is everywhere....so stop lamenting.. Brown roof presido....I da hail oh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by obaino860: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
alphaconde:
Rubbish project just like fixing halogen bulbs on a wheel barrow. Hunger is what causes insecurity fix the real issue spend money on the masses and forget these cameras.

just like d hunger in your region....sorry oh....
owing salary everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by aresa: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Funny how these villagers badmouth real and major infrastructures in other states, but quick to run to NL and beat chest with ridiculous, meaningless and absurd village rubbish....lmao.. funny people..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by nonix22(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
scholes0:
lol, na Abakaliki you dey call metropolis?
Something that isn't as big as Ondo town on google map, and 3/4 of it looks like a typical scattered eastern village don become 'Metropolis" lol....
you mean o! na ebsu u attend

1 Like

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
TTdouble:
seems these guys down East are now working for their people. Seems the real change is going on down there

cc: Lalasticlara
girl I'm a serving corp member in the state. apart from the state capital. 5km away from it. the rest is whack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by obaino860: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
aresa:
Funny how these villagers badmouth real and major infrastructures in other states, but quick to run to NL and beat chest with ridiculous, meaningless and absurd village rubbish....lmao.. funny people..

which project,is it d brown roof republic project.....
you guys should just switch over to aluminium roofing,...
because,no matter d project you do,,at d sight of brown roof,d whole tin becomes a mess.....
just take a look at d flyover below ....very beautiful but been surrounded with brown roof houses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by YourNemesis: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
WinningSun:

girl I'm a serving corp member in the state. apart from the state capital. 5km away from it. the rest is whack.

LOL, even the capital is Whack!
Forget all these E-warriors on Nairaland, real Ebonyi people know the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by MoneyGreen(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
obaino860:

shut up your mouth.....always saying trash....for your information abakalike is far more developed than akure.......
akure with just one major road with water fountain roundabout.., you are comparing with a state with three flyovers and standard roads.....
Abi you wan start with pics....
remember to post d inner streets with brown roof houses oh
mek we hear word abeg. E be like you no know Akure.. Na 3 flyovers dey shack you abi?
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by obaino860: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
WinningSun:

you have been serving since I know you on NL......
tell me your state,,and let's see if d capital is better than afikpo....not to talk of abakalike

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by umehmj(m): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Abakaliki might be small but it is fast developing when compared to others. Very neat and well planned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
YourNemesis:

LOL, even the capital is Whack!
Forget all these E-warriors on Nairaland, real Ebonyi people know the truth.
I was posted to izzi LGA. there is zero power supply.
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by kolexy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
obaino860:

shut up your mouth.....always saying trash....for your information abakalike is far more developed than akure.......
akure with just one major road with water fountain roundabout.., you are comparing with a state with three flyovers and standard roads.....
Abi you wan start with pics....
remember to post d inner streets with brown roof houses oh

I'm sure you don't mean what you said. Abakaliki more developed than Akure? Yes I get it. After all Afikpo is more developed than Paris they have Oh God rice in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by deloon(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
scholes0:

Chai
The word metropolis don suffer.

Na you dey suffer am.
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
obaino860:

you have been serving since I know you on NL......
tell me your state,,and let's see if d capital is better than afikpo....not to talk of abakalike
Im from Ogun state and live in otta. as of today I. experiencing 18hrs of power supply. we camped at afikpo the whole place is whack. and no single place can be compared with just otta alone. 35cl of Pepsi is sold for 70naira. even pure water is being brought from Enugu (rapha aqua). the only thing here is yam and rice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by deloon(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chidimba:
Nice job, but I think the first thing would have been to ensure a stable light before fixing a cctv because I'm sure they work with electricity.
From the pics, the cameras seem to be powered by solar energy.
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by OluDare01(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
I can boldly say that Dave Umahi is performing.
He has done a lot of projects in Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by OluDare01(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
umehmj:
Abakaliki might be small but it is fast developing when compared to others. Very neat and well planned.
Loool
Very neat
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by obaino860: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
WinningSun:

Im from Ogun state and live in otta. as of today I. experiencing 18hrs of power supply. we camped at afikpo the whole place is whack. and no single place can be compared with just otta alone. 35cl of Pepsi is sold for 70naira. even pure water is being brought from Enugu (rapha aqua). the only thing here is yam and rice.

and d only thing in otta is brown roof......
Di's is your almighty otta...hahahahahahaha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by thobbyvincent: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
you guys should check out this amazing platform http://reward.i-naira.com/tobiloba-vincent/
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by BarryX(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
scholes0:

Abakaliki the red mud metropolis...Lmao.
Jokers.
Can we just know your definition of a metropolis?

Let's have a perspective of your education.

It will help us understand your frequent sarcasm better

1 Like

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by BarryX(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
aresa:
They are villagers and you are......?
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
WinningSun:

I was posted to izzi LGA. there is zero power supply.
What's the name of the particular village you were posted in izzi? Besides you talk as if Nigeria have millions of mega watts. No fool us, I don travel for like 4 South west state and they don't have steady power reach ebonyi state. Only osun state try that year because areagbe is from ilesha. No make unleash my anger more more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by aresa: 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
[s]
obaino860:

which project,is it d brown roof republic project.....
you guys should just switch over to aluminium roofing,...
because,no matter d project you do,,at d sight of brown roof,d whole tin becomes a mess.....
just take a look at d flyover below ....very beautiful but been surrounded with brown roof houses.
[/s]

Unfortunately for you, that brown roof is a symbol of rich and wonderful history that I'm very very proud of so take your dumb rubbish elsewhere...

^^^^^^^

That's my beautiful Ibadan brown roof too...

And what do you villagers have in your villages? Just dirty useless erosion ravaged red soil ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by obaino860: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=aresa post=47150306][s][/s]

Unfortunately for you, that brown roof is a symbol of rich and wonderful history that I'm very very proud of so take your dumb rubbish elsewhere...

Always posting one particular public place.....
for your information,every state has a public and relaxation places,even borno state has 5.....
Ebony has 4 beaches,you can use your googles search,..
you have seen where d common man lives in ebony state.....
Now show us where d common man lives in your infested brown roof republic.....at least a street....please

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by aresa: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
^^^^^^^^^Blind village loser, you village losers post the same so called brown roof pictures that I'm so proud of.

Or you are just pained that you can not show me anything from your village equal to what's in the pictures I posted...

Do you even have a single mall in your village?

Do you have 1 single KFC?

Do you have 1 single Dominos Pizza in your entire SE villages?

Stone age losers...

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by scholes0(m): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2016
obaino860:

Always posting one particular public place.....
for your information,every state has a public and relaxation places,even borno state has 5.....
Ebony has 4 beaches,you can use your googles search,..
you have seen where d common man lives in ebony state.....
Now show us where d common man lives in your infested brown roof republic.....at least a street....please

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
JESUS!

Guyz, can you just see one of the blatant lies flaties are chacteristically known for. 4 beaches in a dust bowl like Ebonyi.
Okay na..... Kwontinuu.

cc: Aresa
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by aresa: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2016
scholes0:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
JESUS!

Guyz, can you just see one of the blatant lies flaties are chacteristically known for. 4 beaches in a dust bowl like Ebonyi.
Okay na..... Kwontinuu.

cc: Aresa

They are pathological liars and 419 fraudsters.... The joker don't even know his own village and geography...illiterates..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Soldiers Torture Residents Of Cross River Community For Rejecting Herdsmen / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.