Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,883 members, 7,862,992 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis (42983 Views)

O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) / President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour / Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
[size=15pt]Aregbe is one of those SW politicians I love to hate, but he apart from salary palava, he's working more than any SE governors out there. Ibos please quote me with ibadan hate, let me shower this thread with my blessing grin[/size]
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
obaino860:

answer this questions below....
1)Ibadan
2)abakalike....
which is better and more developed...,be sincere

Thank you.
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
One thing I've noticed about Easterners is their hatred for Ibadan because it was a Yoruba ancient city.

This is the Ibadan I know.

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ibadan

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ibadan

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by aresa: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3921527_camera7201467068090019_jpeg3bddf80dd8e8d02c7991fda72d762b04

This gloomy, ugly and scary jungle is where your rich people live...

This is where your average people live..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by aresa: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
[size=15pt]Aregbe is one of those SW politicians I love to hate, but he apart from salary palava, he's working more than any SE governors out there. Ibos please quote me with ibadan hate, let me shower this thread with my blessing grin[/size]

Well said...

The issue with salary is not unique to Osun state, a lot of states collected salary bailout with nothing to show for all their allocations and taxes, but we can see in clear colors what Osun state did with their money.

Osun state delivered more infrastructures than all the states that collected bail out combined, including all the states in SE and SS.
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ibadan

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Abakaliki looking good lmao

Ogbeni, please add the name of the location, I don't want viewers to think this shitty city is Ibadan. grin grin

aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3921527_camera7201467068090019_jpeg3bddf80dd8e8d02c7991fda72d762b04

This gloomy, ugly and scary jungle is where your rich people live...

This is where your average people live..

grin grin grin grin

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
aresa:

Well said...

The issue with salary is not unique to Osun state, a lot of states collected salary bailout with nothing to show for all their allocations and taxes, but we can see in clear colors what Osun state did with their money.

Osun state delivered more infrastructures than all the states that collected bail out combined, including all the states in SE and SS.

It's Ibo's bitterness.

You'll notice that in any "onithsa" or "ibo state pictures" thread, they'll try to demean the SW by posting old ibadan pictures just to elevate themselves.

They want to bring down SW just to outline their "without Lagos yabadabadu" points. Apart from Obiano, tell me which SE governor is doing anything.

Anambra, the light of the Ibo nation still comes second to Ibadan (a city 27 times the size of Enugu). grin

Osun owes salary, sure. At least we SEE what he's doing with the money. Imo and Abia states have nothing to write home about, but they too owe salaries.
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ibadan

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by aresa: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Abakaliki looking good lmao
Ogbeni, please add the name of the location, I don't want viewers to think this shitty city is Ibadan. grin grin

http://newsrescue.com/ebonyi-umahi-offers-to-pay-church-rent-as-flood-wreak-another-hovoc-on-abakaliki/#axzz4DNMaRoVZ

Trust me, they know their own slum and dirty jungle like the one above..

http://www.informationng.com/2013/06/houses-flooded-in-abakaliki-as-river-overflows-banks.html/flood_0

More from Abakaliki... grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
aresa:

http://newsrescue.com/ebonyi-umahi-offers-to-pay-church-rent-as-flood-wreak-another-hovoc-on-abakaliki/#axzz4DNMaRoVZ
Trust me, they know their own slum and dirty jungle like the one above..

Ewwwww kileleyi nitori Olorun? shocked shocked shocked
These dirty people.
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by aresa: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

It's Ibo's bitterness.

You'll notice that in any "onithsa" or "ibo state pictures" thread, they'll try to demean the SW by posting old ibadan pictures just to elevate themselves.

They want to bring down SW just to outline their "without Lagos yabadabadu" points. Apart from Obiano, tell me which SE governor is doing anything.

Anambra, the light of the Ibo nation still comes second to Ibadan (a city 27 times the size of Enugu). grin

Osun owes salary, sure. At least we SEE what he's doing with the money. Imo and Abia states have nothing to write home about, but they too owe salaries.

The thing is, these hate mongers and bigots can not sow you anything meaningful from their villages, all they do is copy and paste 1 or 2 average looking roads and beats chest with it that it's progress and development when in fact it's trash and not worth anything ...

Osun is still commissioning projects everyday while their states combined have not commissioned anything worthy since 1999 even though they collect taxes and allocations..

This is why thy cannot stay in that hell hole and why the have to seek refuge in the SW...
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
[size=15pt]On going construction work at Apete Bridge, Ibadan
[/size]

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
aresa:

The thing is, these hate mongers and bigots can not sow you anything meaningful from their villages, all they do is copy and paste 1 or 2 average looking roads and beats chest with it that it's progress and development when in fact it's trash and not worth anything ...

Osun is still commissioning projects everyday while their states combined have not commissioned anything worthy since 1999 even though they collect taxes and allocations..

This is why thy cannot stay in that hell hole and why the have to seek refuge in the SW...

ahahahahha ooto le so.

I honestly cannot wait for this country to break apart. So many visa denials grin
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by aresa: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

ahahahahha ooto le so.

I honestly cannot wait for this country to break apart. So many visa denials grin

This is why I laugh when they say Yoruba people are blocking their exit from Nigeria when in fact we can not wait for them to get lost with their misery, hate, bitterness and anti social way of life..
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
[size=15pt]On going construction of associated bridges of Mobil-Oluyole-Apata Road, Ibadan,
[/size]

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
aresa:

This is why I laugh when they say Yoruba people are blocking their exit from Nigeria when in fact we can not wait for them to get lost with their misery, hate, bitterness and anti social way of life..

Something tells me we'll have to chase them out. Who wan go to biafra that's full of hate and bitterness? That their only unification is hating on Yoruba people?
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
[size=15pt]Dualization of the Toll Gate - Podo - Efunsetan - Challenge Road, Ibadan
[/size]

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ibadan

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ibadan

Ibadan

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by aresa: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
[size=15pt]Ibadan people to bitter Ibos grin grin grin[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCun60_zLyA
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ibadan

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ibdan

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by aresa: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Ibadan

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........... grin grin

You are killing the poor villge boy... grin grin

Abeg no make am comit suicide... grin grin
Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ibadan

Re: Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis by TheNewIbadan: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Physically Challenged Rocks Military Outfit In Onitsha (Pics, Video) / Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.