Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... (2954 Views)

500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by legit9ja(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Please you all should not get is Wrong. Its a continuous statement. Please Read before you comment. thanks

See: http://www.legit9ja.com/2016/07/breaking-news-ogboru-of-labour-party.html

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by HungerBAD: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
Playing April Fool in July?

And yes I followed the link. This is a misleading head line.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Akuko ikoja!!

Have u ever seen a Nigerian politician resign nor retire from public office to talk more of committing suicide??
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by legit9ja(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
At least Read. and see for yourself
HungerBAD:
Playing April Fool in July?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by tomakint: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
The Great Ogboru himself..... Sponsor of Orkar's Coup will never try that.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by edbor(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
bomb de your head, see as you make me jump grin

All na English, this language is so complex. .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by legit9ja(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
You are so right, but this one... PDP is Telling Him for going to APC from Labour Party
BeeBeeOoh:
Akuko ikoja!!

Have u ever seen a Nigerian politician resign nor retire from public office to talk more of committing suicide??
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by cynthia123(f): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmmmmn....

I hope this news is not fake o.

If it is, that man will fish u out and keep you in detention
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by Flexherbal(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Akuko ikoja!!
. No, sir.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by Dcomrade(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
tomakint:
Tell me more shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by legit9ja(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
we know, but PDP is telling him for going to APC from Labour Party. Read.
tomakint:
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by AngelAhnie(f): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
legit9ja:
What is the meaning of this? You joking with another man's life
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
. No, sir.
then Op is high on Ughelli Weed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by legit9ja(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Read and see the full gist...
cynthia123:
Hmmmmmn....

I hope this news is not fake o.

If it is, that man will fish u out and keep you in detention
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by DEAFandDUMB(f): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Political suicide meaning??

Please someone should bring me up to speed with the meaning..

Thanks..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by Vendoor(f): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by nickxtra(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Political suicide or life suicide?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by legit9ja(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
Please you all should not get is Wrong. Its a continuous statement. Please Read before you comment. thanks
legit9ja:
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by legit9ja(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Political Suicide
nickxtra:
Political suicide or life suicide?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by Agimor(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hungry bloggers the hustle is strong oh tarnishing people's image just to gain some relevance.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by legit9ja(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Read before you comment.
Agimor:
Hungry bloggers the hustle is strong oh tarnishing people's image just to gain some relevance.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by MrALIVE: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
All I see here is bunch of shallow reasoning..very surprise that most people here don't know what the "slang political suicide" means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by fedorahat: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
you are busy typing read before you comment
after posting a very misleading headline, if you are sincere you should have apologised for this rubbish you just did, do you know how many calls that mans family has just received.
what you just did was wicked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by fedorahat: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
MrALIVE:
All I see here is bunch of shallow reasoning..very surprise that most people here don't know what the "slang political suicide" means

mr man if you know his initial heading you wont type that trash you just posted
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by legit9ja(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
It was not misleading, since you don't want to read before you say what you had to say, that was the reason i had to explain to those who are not willing to open and read. cause it was a continuous statement. Sorry if you where offended.
fedorahat:
you are busy typing read before you comment
after posting a very misleading headline, if you are sincere you should have apologised for this rubbish you just did, do you know how many calls that mans family has just received.
what you just did was wicked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by legit9ja(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Its same heading. I had to explain for those of you who are impatient. cause if you had read the main story you will not jump into conclusion
fedorahat:

mr man if you know his initial heading you wont type that trash you just posted
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
diz OP iz a legitimate master confusionist! smh!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by fedorahat: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
legit9ja:
Its same heading. I had to explain for those of you who are impatient. cause if you had read the main story you will not jump into conclusion
stop lying there was no political before sucide initially
your heading and whas was in the link where two diffrent things
you are lucky i didnt screenshot it
either you apologise or you are a fraud
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... by legit9ja(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
what is your definition of Heading?
plus i Believe You Did Not Read the POST.
fedorahat:

stop lying there was no political before sucide initially
your heading and whas was in the link where two diffrent things
you are lucky i didnt screenshot it
either you apologise or you are a fraud

(1) (Reply)

Lie Exposed: 300MW Solar Plant In Enugu Built By Private Individual, Not FG / Buhari: You Have Disappointed Us, IPOB To Trump, Vow To Withdraw Support / Lawyer Pulls Magu By The Ears In Abuja. See What Happened Next (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.