Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

We The Christains Need Our Own Forum Seun!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We The Christains Need Our Own Forum Seun!! (352 Views)

Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore / Why Do Christains Lie!?? / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We The Christains Need Our Own Forum Seun!! by Vick4rill(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
i am writing this with great anger and pain in my heart, i believe that i have the constitutional right to believe and serve what so ever i want to serve... am sick of visiting religion section with the intention of building my faith and my spiritual life, only to be more discourage,and been made as a fool by certain group who call themselves atheist...seun we need a forum made for christains alone. if possible also make a forum for atheist so that nobody will interfere with each others again.... we have agreed that we are dellusional but please seun for the sake of what so ever you believe in, Give us our own forum!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We The Christains Need Our Own Forum Seun!! by obiorathesubtle: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
were you attacked by atheist or anti-theists?
Re: We The Christains Need Our Own Forum Seun!! by tempest01(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
I for one do not think we need to also call for a separate forum like the Muslims...we preach tolerance, forgiveness and all. We expect the non believers to see our threads and be touched by its content.

The word of God has stood the test of time, and few people trying to derail will always meet their match. How will our topics make front page and attract traffic if it is a secluded area?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Collect And Read This? / Dreams: subconscience or premonitory? How do you make the difference, plz? / Do You Think Listening To Christian Rap/hiphop Is A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.