Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

About To Search For A Nigeria Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About To Search For A Nigeria Wife (2072 Views)

What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo / Verify Damaged Urls With The Program, And Post Your Webpages To Search Engines. / Search For My Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by DOnlooker(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2009
Hi NLanders. I'm hoping to pick some good advice here. I've been living some one and half decades in Europe. Married here too to a white, we r now peacefully separated and I intend to get a Nigerian girl to date and eventually marry. Problem is : I'm scared about our girls ! How am I gonna know if they love me or love what I am ( And I no be anybody sef but they might get the wrong impression ). What are the ways one can find true love in Nigeria. Sorry, but I have dated on Europeans since the last 17 years and I have lost touch. Ladies,  what do you advice me to achieve this ?
Guys,  how would you go about this issue ?
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by krimi(f): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2009
dnt call
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by ifyalways(f): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2009
haha. cheesy
Are there no Nigerian girls where you are staying ? Must you come back home b4 u find one undecided
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by MrCrackles(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2009
ifyalways:

haha. cheesy
Are there no Nigerian girls where you are staying ? Must you come back home b4 u find one undecided
I wonder o . . . .
Make yourself available to the fella please! grin
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by ifyalways(f): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

I wonder o . . . .
Make yourself available to the fella please! grin

angry
Make me available,let go of me. cheesy
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by MrCrackles(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2009
ifyalways:

angry
Make me available,let go of me. cheesy
Go on you know you want to! wink
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by spikedcylinder: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2009
Wonder why one hardly finds Nigerian man + white woman who are in it for the long haul.
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by GEW: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2009
sleeping open eye.

you are either about to make the best mistake or the worse.  are there no other oyinbo where you are or you are hell bent on eating akpu, pounded yam, amala and egusi.

you already have an offer call the number above.

i beg open your eyes o.
spikedcylinder:

Wonder why one hardly finds Nigerian man + white woman who are in it for the long haul.
there are many nigerian marriages and black marriages that goes past its sell by date before the signatures dries up. there are many inter racial relationships of more than 20 to 30yrs.

spikedcylinder:

the problem is mostly with your brothers and sisters marrying white people to get papers in europe and north america and thereafter dumping them
MrCrackles:

Go on you know you want to! wink
wait make her husband catch you.
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by r231(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2009
krimi:

call me 08038578071

u are about to make mistake by calling dat number, dats way too easy
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 08, 2009
D-Onlooker:

Hi NLanders. I'm hoping to pick some good advice here. I've been living some one and half decades in Europe. Married here too to a white, we r now peacefully separated and I intend to get a Nigerian girl to date and eventually marry. Problem is : I'm scared about our girls ! How am I gonna know if they love me or love what I am ( And I no be anybody sef but they might get the wrong impression ). What are the ways one can find true love in Nigeria. Sorry, but I have dated on Europeans since the last 17 years and I have lost touch. Ladies,  what do you advice me to achieve this ?
Guys,  how would you go about this issue ?

Why don't you date the girls around behind your backyard. . . .life ifyalways said
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by DOnlooker(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2009
Well, there are virtually no Nigerian girls around here or the ones that are here are already hooked up. I dont live in London. And to your questions about why Interracial marriages fail, mine didnt crumble like that , we greed before Marrying that we will spend our retirement years in Nigeria and now she said she cant follow me then. We decided to peacefully part ways, I dont want to be a single at the age of 65 ! Its not that I am planning to permanently relocate to Nigeria then ( nobody really knows how Nigeria will develope or under-develope then ) but I want a woman who is willing to follow me.
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by sexyLeamon(f): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
a good wife or a NIGERIAN WIFE? undecided
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by ayomidej(f): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2009
Come to Ijebu and get a proper woman grin
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by ifyalways(f): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
D-Onlooker:

Well, there are virtually no Nigerian girls around here or the ones that are here are already hooked up. I dont live in London. And to your questions about why Interracial marriages fail, mine didnt crumble like that , we greed before Marrying that we will spend our retirement years in Nigeria and now she said she cant follow me then. We decided to peacefully part ways, I dont want to be a single at the age of 65 ! Its not that I am planning to permanently relocate to Nigeria then ( nobody really knows how Nigeria will develope or under-develope then ) but I want a woman who is willing to follow me.
  shocked shocked shocked undecided
I wud find a thread for u,i remember one lady looking for a companion for her mum sho is widowed. . .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-293903.0.html
BTW,are u looking for someone younger or someone within the same age bracket  undecided
brb
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by DOnlooker(m): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2009
To Sexy Leamon : A good wife and possibly but not necessarily a Nigeria woman but she must be willing to live there with me too if and when the opportunity presents itself and note, right now, with the present economical and security situation, I wont dare to endanger the life or comfort of my family by packing off to Nigeria but home is still home and who knows if things will improve ( Fashola for President !! ) and I decide to go home, I will want my wife to follow me. That's natural, abi ?
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by DOnlooker(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ifyalways, where did you get the idea that I am an old man ? I said I didnt want to be a single when I get to 65 and did not mean I am 65 now. Cut that number into two abeg.
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by ifyalways(f): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2009
D-Onlooker:

Ok.  cheesy
Well,you can try nairalist and dating and meet up zone.Just use another id and post without giving any details abt your location.
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by no1madman(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2009
There r a lot of african girls in europe--which particular country do u reside?
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by otokx(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
guy please call that number
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by boy1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2009
otokx:

guy please call that number
y u dey beg. . .na your sister?
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by JustGood(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2009
You need to pray well and talk to members of your family. They will be your best bet. Too many girls in Nigeria these days will follow you if they know you are British or American. You will only get to see their true colours once they get their papers.
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by olabukola: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
The best thing you can do for yourself is not to marry all these British born and bred. You better marry white gyl as that will give you more rest of mind as in you already know the difference. British born Nigerians=hell fire.

You can look for those that came over to study or better go naija i still believe there are decent once over there with nice up bringing.

I don talk finish let them attack me i no send them.
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by Amaka1725(f): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2009
You don't have to go to Nigeria to find a wife. Look for Nigerian women where you are. Also brush up on your English skills. It might be handy to you in the near future. grin
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by Amaka1725(f): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2009
olabukola:

The best thing you can do for yourself is not to marry all these British born and bred. You better marry white gyl as that will give you more rest of mind as in you already know the difference. British born Nigerians=hell fire.

You can look for those that came over to study or better go naija i still believe there are decent once over there with nice up bringing.

I don talk finish let them attack me i no send them.
This mentality is what's ruining a lot of you men today. This is not a gross attack on you either. I am just saying!
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by Outstrip(f): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2009
Do you have any kids? You already know the answer to your question. You have to do it the old fashioned way. Find a woman you like. Spend a lot of time with her. The usual stuff. There is no short cut
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by finemocha(f): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2009
9ja babes are a very complex group of ladies. goodluck
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by ybab: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2009
De-onlooker

please, i have few questions.
How old are you? Did you have any kids? What tribe are you from?
Thank you
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by DOnlooker(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2009
ybab:

De-onlooker

please, i have few questions.
How old are you? Did you have any kids? What tribe are you from?
Thank you
Let's pin me around the mid thirties. Got 2 nice Kids, I'm Igbo.
And Guys, thank you all for your Advice. I've learnt a thing or two here.
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by ybab: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2009
De-onlooker

2kids? Okay. Male or female? Are your kids with you or with their mum?
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2009
ummmmmmmmmmm.
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by DOnlooker(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2009
ybab:

De-onlooker

2kids? Okay. Male or female? Are your kids with you or with their mum?
ybab, sorry I cant divulge more personal information about d kids on a public Forum ? U would like to protect ur kids too. They r staying with their mom but we have equal custody and I will be there for them, Igbos dont abandon their kids. Y do u ask ?
Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by ybab: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2009
De-onlooker

yes,i understand that you do have to protect your kids. I asked because i wanted to have an idea of how often you get to interact with or see your ex-wife. Has she re-married? What part of the east are you from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men! Is It Bad For Your Wife To Know How Much Your Salary Is? / What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks / Your Opinion Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.