Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council (16888 Views)

Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / APC Inaugurates 49-member National Campaign Council For 2016 Ondo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by owotonbinu(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
STONEGEORGE15:

Alot has changed since your deaf and dumb leader became the President. Show me your birth certifcate before I enlighten you on the happenings in the country. I ave no time for juveniles. Oya scram to bed mommy is comming.

Whoever wins, is none of my concern, but anytime I want to have a good laugh, I take my time to go back to 2015 pre election era, the same optimism, the same over-confidence, the result of which is the hate and anger that has developed in you folks today.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by JOAN11(f): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
IZE-IYAMU i know..No more go and die in Edo state
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by STONEGEORGE15(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
akpasubi777:

See the way you are jumping up and down the thread as if you heard from a source the the election has /will be engineered to favor your scapegoat abi na model (POI). Are you God? What's with the over optimism about sef abeg let the man put down his own views. Haba
In fela's voice, ''zombie o zombie''
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by Charly68: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
If Edo can forget the 8 years of waste that PDP spent in power before Oshiomele took over and vote the party back to power again,I want to believe that the next 8 years will be more miserable for the state so to say. Better for the people to port with Obaseki than Eze Iyanmu. Oshiomole is interested in maintaing good legacy & nothing more. He simply want to re-enact Lagos standard in Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by STONEGEORGE15(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
owotonbinu:

Whoever wins, is none of my concern, but anytime I want to have a good laugh, I take my time to go back to 2015 pre election era, the same optimism, the same over-confidence, the result of which is the hate and anger that has developed in you folks today.
We are very confident because the people's choice, Izeiyamu, has his pry sch cert and his waec cert intact! He is not contesting with a nepa bill cert.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by mickool(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ize iyamu will not participate in edo governorship election Mark my words. Pindpains is dead in Edo state. #na Godwin. Continuity we want.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by localblood(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
My nigga my nigga wink wink cool lipsrsealed

GOSG connect!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
STONEGEORGE15:

In fela's voice, ''zombie o zombie''

How? You mean you're aware and in full control of the outcome of the upcoming election? Tell me what made you call me a zombie...

Folks over here thinks APC will have the mandate because they have a more worthy candidate when compared with your scapegoat.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
STONEGEORGE15:

We are very confident because the people's choice, Izeiyamu, has his pry sch cert and his waec cert intact! He is not contesting with a nepa bill cert.

If qualifications is what matter then Obaseki still swallow Ize-Iyamu. You are here defending your selfish interest above that of the common people. Shame on you bro.

Don't you agree with charly above comment

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by owotonbinu(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
STONEGEORGE15:

Alright ooooo....
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by Dcomrade(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
dumodust:

Till they lock him up grin... which they know how to do so well now sad
Seriously I get scared on his behalf...... don't know who is backing him that he is so bold grin
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by ChukwuIbrahim: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The winning team...
I can sight my goons... SK, Deji, Theophilus, Shield and Demola

The most noble Imade-Iyamu is also there....

This is indeed a winning team

Victory To Edo Victory To Ize-iyamu Victory To PDP #ChangeThechange
all of u sayin pdp will win edo, am jez laffin at una like diz... grin
worse thing iz dat y'all haven't even been to edo sef. if i put map 4 una front, una nor gor fit locate am kpakpa! grin
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by ihearYou(m): 12:31am On Jul 03, 2016
All they are interested in is a share of d #2bn Delta State governor,Okowa,has set aside for d elections. Na thunder go fire all of dem. That is on top of d loss d PDP and their yeye fake pastor candidate will suffer. PDP:Pipe line Destruction Party!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by YaksonFCA(m): 12:49am On Jul 03, 2016
If PDP like make dem carry Wadata Plaza go Benin, APC will defeat them. This same Osagie Ize-Iyamu served as both Chief of Staff and Secretary to the State Government under the failed Lucky Igbinedion administration in the state with little or nothing to shown for it.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by Freelancer2015(m): 4:00am On Jul 03, 2016
Just because of Buhari, APC will lose in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by Doyin2(m): 6:05am On Jul 03, 2016
EDO needs a technocrat like Obaseki,not a popular candidate!

Lagos is a good case study for the Edo people.The whole essence of governance is about infrastructural development and welfare of the people.

I had lived in Benin,and know that Oshiomole/APC has done a marvelous job in Edo,compared with the inglorious and dark years of Igbinedeon/PDP.

Obaseki is in a BETTER position to take Edo to the next level.

There is something noteworthy of Edo Politics.MOST of the conservative elites normally lean towards a party like PDP,whilst MOST of the non-elites and the down trodden are typically progressives leaning towards a party like APC.The progressive Edo elites are also quite substantial,although they are much less than the conservative elites.

The good news for APC is that the latter(Non elites) and the down trodden,are much more than the former(elites),outweighing the deficit of the progressive elites.But because the conservative elites are much more wealthier,vocal and closer to the media,they tend to portray a very false picture of the actual overall leaning of the average EDO man.

The truth of the matter is that the average Edo man is a progressive.And like in the past(PDP era),only high level electoral rigging can distort this dynamics!

I trust the good people of EDO,they know what to do when the dye vote is cast cool

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I can bet that even Iara will vote for Pastor Iyamu
Between these 2 names which one sound cooler for a gov; 1. Governor Iyamu 2. Governor Obaseki. Be sincere to ursef.
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:18am On Jul 03, 2016
slywalker23:
Hello viewers, i want to use this opportunity to thank illuminati brotherhood which finally helped me to become a full member of the Great illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, I was deeply strangled up by poverty and I had no body to help me, to eat is a problem to me and my family until I met with a great generous illuminati man by name Mr. John Donard who told me there would be no need for me to die and he introduced me into realm of riches and fame. He told me to get my membership form which i did, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of a certain amount on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr. John Donard who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great illuminati. Hurry up now and call this number +2348102463842 and also be a happy man like me because we are not getting any younger. Opportunity for you today, do not hesitate..
See illiminating man or whatever with such poor diction. Little wonder u re sooo poor! Hw can u even help ursef by writing a standard job application letter with this kind of English? Illumi ko illumi ni! Lubbish!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by fletcherA: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2016
as an international election observer in 2003/2004 or there about, i was posted to mark idah primary/ secondary school along ihama road, benin city to monitor the elections on behalf of TMG, pastor ize iyamu and the then governor lucky came into my polling station with a large entourage. after they were cleared to vote, they gave instructions to their aides who immediately carried the ballot boxes inside one of the classrooms and started massive thumb printing of the ballots and stuffing of the boxes. pastor ize iyamu and the governor were laughing so hard, the pastor looked in my direction and said "OBSERVERr, WELLDONE! i nodded my head in response. thereafter, i wrote my report that there was massive rigging by the governor and his men at that station.

because we had been trained to mind our businesses during the process, i kept a straight face in order to avoid any violence on my person. Fast forward to this minute, more ten years after the said event, this man is putting himself forward for governance, WHAT HOPE IS THERE FOR EDO STATE AND ITS PEOPLE? I am very curious, time will tell, if he wins and if he doesnot, i would be greatly relieved of my worries.

however, it is possible that he must have changed his values.only God knows and time will time

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by jayblaze001(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2016
tomakint:
PDP will not cease to daze me with their political machineries dem too sabi the thing and dem go show dem APShit the thing on the D-Day. Omo see list of tormentors shocked shocked
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,n,,,,,,,,,,,,,you got me cracked up! List of tormentors: to me is a list of terminators.
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Between these 2 names which one sound cooler for a gov; 1. Governor Iyamu 2. Governor Obaseki. Be sincere to ursef.
Na sound of name dem de look?
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2016
fletcherA:
as an international election observer in 2003/2004 or there about, i was posted to mark idah primary/ secondary school along ihama road, benin city to monitor the elections on behalf of TMG, pastor ize iyamu and the then governor lucky came into my polling station with a large entourage. after they were cleared to vote, they gave instructions to their aides who immediately carried the ballot boxes inside one of the classrooms and started massive thumb printing of the ballots and stuffing of the boxes. pastor ize iyamu and the governor were laughing so hard, the pastor looked in my direction and said "OBSERVERr, WELLDONE! i nodded my head in response. thereafter, i wrote my report that there was massive rigging by the governor and his men at that station.

because we had been trained to mind our businesses during the process, i kept a straight face in order to avoid any violence on my person. Fast forward to this minute, more ten years after the said event, this man is putting himself forward for governance, WHAT HOPE IS THERE FOR EDO STATE AND ITS PEOPLE? I am very curious, time will tell, if he wins and if he doesnot, i would be greatly relieved of my worries.

however, it is possible that he must have changed his values.only God knows and time will time
Lai Muhammed is that you?
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Oga scammer na only you waka come?
slywalker23:
This is to inform the general public that the National empowerment fund are giving out loan and job opportunity to people.. If you're interested email us at www.nationalempowermentfund@gmail.com
slywalker23:
Hello viewers, i want to use this opportunity to thank illuminati brotherhood which finally helped me to become a full member of the Great illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, I was deeply strangled up by poverty and I had no body to help me, to eat is a problem to me and my family until I met with a great generous illuminati man by name Mr. John Donard who told me there would be no need for me to die and he introduced me into realm of riches and fame. He told me to get my membership form which i did, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of a certain amount on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr. John Donard who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great illuminati. Hurry up now and call this number +2348102463842 and also be a happy man like me because we are not getting any younger. Opportunity for you today, do not hesitate..
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by ThugBoy(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2016
PDP TAKE OVER WHAT MUST BE MUST........... PASTOR IZE IYAMU CARRY GO.
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by fletcherA: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2016

I am not Alhaji Lai. I am only worried from my experience. i thought you would have Asked me for proof rather than calling me names.in any event, Lucky Igbinedion's entourage on the said day were Late Mr. Omo-Osagie and his wife, Late Mr. Osagaede former chairman of observer newspapers etc. The last two aforementioned persons exchanged pleasantries with me very well since they had been my teachers in the past. they were even shocked to see ME there as a TMG observer.

Well having said that, let me state that my post is not intended to hurt your feelings or to prevent you from voting for the candidate of your choice.or even to solicit for votes for Pastor Ize Iyamu's opponents or even to disparage the pastor. i just gave a narrative of my experience

Your choice of candidate remains entirely yours. I AM NOT EVEN FROM EDO STATE.

My only prayer is that i hope that the pastor has changed his values from the first impression i have of him. i also pray that a sincere person that has the interest of the common good of edo state would win the election. i wish edo people God's guidance
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by whizzler: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2016
owotonbinu:

Lol, the same way pdp supporters were very sure of winning those polls, you don't even knw what strategies the other parties are coming upwith, the pdp's internal wranglings might as well be its undoing
it's really surprising for people on ground cos the way T B and other PDPians are writing u will think it's a walk over.
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by eseosa77(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The winning team...

I can sight my goons... SK, Deji, Theophilus, Shield and Demola

The most noble Imade-Iyamu is also there....

This is indeed a winning team

Victory To Edo
Victory To Ize-iyamu
Victory To PDP
#ChangeThechange

Osaigie ize-iyamu has suddenly turned a saint in your eyes smh for you.The same man who joined lucky igbinedion to ruin Edo state for eight good years.We Edos have not forgotten in a hurry that he was an accomplice with igbinedion led goverment.We have compared and contrast between igbinedion eight years and oshiomhole's right years and the difference is clear like 7up.
It pains me that you talk like this when you are not and does not stays here in Edo state.Pep is not going any where in Edo state,they are an afflition that will never come back the second time.Come Sept. 10,e go do una like film.
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2016
eseosa77:

Osaigie ize-iyamu has suddenly turned a saint in your eyes smh for you.The same man who joined lucky igbinedion to ruin Edo state for eight good years.We Edos have not forgotten in a hurry that he was an accomplice with igbinedion led goverment.We have compared and contrast between igbinedion eight years and oshiomhole's right years and the difference is clear like 7up.
It pains me that you talk like this when you are not and does not stays here in Edo state.Pep is not going any where in Edo state,they are an afflition that will never come back the second time.Come Sept. 10,e go do una like film.
Sorry but 98% of Edolite want POI. It is not a matter of PDP or DPP, it is about choice and decision.

You claim that POI "joined" Lucky to loot but you CAN NEVER accuse POI of ANY fraud since he has been in public eyes. FACT!
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by engineerboat(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2016
Doyin2:
EDO needs a technocrat like Obaseki,not a popular candidate!

Lagos is a good case study for the Edo people.The whole essence of governance is about infrastructural development and welfare of the people.

I had lived in Benin,and know that Oshiomole/APC has done a marvelous job in Edo,compared with the inglorious and dark years of Igbinedeon/PDP.

Obaseki is in a BETTER position to take Edo to the next level.

There is something noteworthy of Edo Politics.MOST of the conservative elites normally lean towards a party like PDP,whilst MOST of the non-elites and the down trodden are typically progressives leaning towards a party like APC.The progressive Edo elites are also quite substantial,although they are much less than the conservative elites.

The good news for APC is that the latter(Non elites) and the down trodden,are much more than the former(elites),outweighing the deficit of the progressive elites.But because the conservative elites are much more wealthier,vocal and closer to the media,they tend to portray a very false picture of the actual overall leaning of the average EDO man.

The truth of the matter is that the average Edo man is a progressive.And like in the past(PDP era),only high level electoral rigging can distort this dynamics!

I trust the good people of EDO,they know what to do when the dye vote is cast cool

"How prepared are you to face the APC bearing in mind that the leadership of the Edo APC said the PDP was dead in Edo?

How can a party that has two out of the three senators in a state be dead? Out of the nine House of Representatives members in this state, the PDP has five. That was an election that was conducted a little over a year ago; even the governor of the state, which party is representing him in the state House of Assembly? PDP". POI.

The governor said you will be the easiest candidate to defeat in the election. How easy will it be defeating you?

If that was what he said, then he should go to sleep. If he believes it will be easy defeating me, then he should be celebrating. How can a governor, who said it would be easy to defeat me, say that I would be moving from one EFCC cell to another when they are busy campaigning. He is afraid and, in that statement, he has actually expressed his fear. If EFCC will not help him, what is he going to do? Like I said, the governor should allow his candidate to speak. He (Oshiomhole) should know now that this is not a third term agenda, unless he wants to tell us that he is the one contesting. By the time campaigns start, we will know who is afraid of whom.
Re: Edo 2016: Supplementary List For PDP National Campaign Council by Akinrogun(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2016
fletcherA:

I am not Alhaji Lai. I am only worried from my experience. i thought you would have Asked me for proof rather than calling me names.in any event, Lucky Igbinedion's entourage on the said day were Late Mr. Omo-Osagie and his wife, Late Mr. Osagaede former chairman of observer newspapers etc. The last two aforementioned persons exchanged pleasantries with me very well since they had been my teachers in the past. they were even shocked to see ME there as a TMG observer.

Well having said that, let me state that my post is not intended to hurt your feelings or to prevent you from voting for the candidate of your choice.or even to solicit for votes for Pastor Ize Iyamu's opponents or even to disparage the pastor. i just gave a narrative of my experience

Your choice of candidate remains entirely yours. I AM NOT EVEN FROM EDO STATE.

My only prayer is that i hope that the pastor has changed his values from the first impression i have of him. i also pray that a sincere person that has the interest of the common good of edo state would win the election. i wish edo people God's guidance

God bless u bro....I can bet u, their minions would arrive soon to disparage ur independent assessment. Tho it should b noted that Oshiomole performance has bn less than stellar. But Igbinedion's era is a complete disaster, an abberation and nauseating.

A leopard doesn't change skin....laelae

Manipulation and widespread rigging/looting is engrained in PDP agents DNA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly / Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob / See The Ist APC EKITI Gubernatorial Candidate To Pick Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.