Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. (8631 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? / Opinion: Why Is Lagos Light Rail Project Costlier Than That Of Ethiopia? / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by demslayerrz: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Yimu..
Na to brag and insult people wey dey feed you..you sabi discuss..
Olboy position yourself.

Bounty007, go and sit somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by JohnEgba: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
ba7man:
If You like quote biblical references, you guys remain lepers to investors.

Now run off and go celebrate some kidnappers.... or millitants..... or oil b unkerers with the hope they'll attract investors.

Clowns.
YEA RIGHT LET ME QUOTE BIBLICAL REFRECES, THAT'S HOW GOD WANT KNOWLEDGE BE IMPACTED ON THE IGNORANTS. IF THE REGION REMAIN LEPER TO INVESTORS, THEN WHY IS PORT-HARCOURT ADJUDGED AS THE OIL AND GAS CAPITAL OF NIGERIA, WHY IS ONNE THE LARGEST OIL AND GAS FREE ZONE IN THE WORLD AMONG OTHER INVESTMENTS DESPITE MILITANCY IN THE REGION. WHY IS THE LIKE OF THE MULTI NATIONAL COMPANIES NOT LET GO OF THE REGION. ITS NOT BY OUR MAKING, ITS THE GRACE OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by ificatchmodeh: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
ba7man:
Pepper me?

I laugh......

Person wey dey celebrate Bombings for him own house dey talk say e dey pepper me....

See thinking...... thank God people like this are far from me.

Ome face front..
Leave matter...people like us are far. from you..why you dey carry body near us naa.
Na by force..
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by ificatchmodeh: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
talk4free:

You call me "you guys". But you don't know where i'm from. The fact that i'm more intelligent than you does necessarily mean i can't come from the same place as you. Its a choice how you use your brain. Don't blame others for your inability to think at a slower speed.

Olboy forget talk..
If you want come from sagbama or ekeremor..na you sabi..
Try use you brain..well..
No allow people dey help you use your brain...
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by JohnEgba: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
ba7man:
If You like quote biblical references, you guys remain lepers to investors.

Now run off and go celebrate some kidnappers.... or millitants..... or oil b unkerers with the hope they'll attract investors.

Clowns.
YEA RIGHT QUOTING BIBLICAL REFERENCES IS HOW GOD WANT US TO IMPACT KNOWLEDGE ON THE IGNORANTS. IF THE REGION REMAIN LEPERS TO INVESTORS IS ANYTHING TO GO BY, WHY THEN IS PORT HARCOURT ADJUDGED AS THE OIL AND GAS CAPITAL OF NIGERIA, WHY THEN IS ONNE THE LARGEST OIL AND GAS FREE TRADE ZONE AND LOGISTICS BASE IN THE WORLD, AMONGST OTHER INVESTMENT AND PROPOSED INVESTMENTS IN THE REGION DESPITE MILITANCY IN THE REGION. WHY IS THE LIKE OF THE MULTI NATIONAL COMPANIES OPERATING AND THOSE EYEING THE REGION NOT LET GO DESPITE MILITANCY. ITS NOT BY OUR MAKING, ITS BY THE UNMERITED FAVOUR OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by JohnEgba: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
THE FAILURE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO DO THE RIGHT THING IS THE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS BACKWARD TODAY. IF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAD DONE THE RIGHT THING ATLEAST RESTRUCTURE THIS COUNTRY ON ON THE PATH OF TRUE FEDERALISM, AS IT WAS PRACTISED BY THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF THIS COUNTRY. NIGERIA WOULD HAVE GONE FAR AHEAD IN DEVELOPMENT AND INDUSTRIALISATION AND THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR UNNECESSARY AGITATIONS, MILITANCY AND BOMBINGS IN THE NIGER DELTA
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
kayfra:

Ode.

Oil is a commodity traded internationally. He can get oil imported from Saudi, Iran, Angola, Brazil, North Sea or Russia sef.

Think!

This is a case of jumping from frying pan into the fire...

So Nigeria a oil producing country will turn to import crude oil for her to refine and consume?

Guy I respect your dumbness

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by omonnakoda: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

So Nigeria a oil producing country will turn to import crude oil for her to refine and consume?

IN your mind you are smart.In truth you lack knowledge .............a very dangerous combination indeed
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by 989900D: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
[s]Lolz where will the oil and gas that will be refined come from? Don't make me laugh too hard please.Shebi Kadunna has a refinery? Is it still getting supplies now?[/s]

Ode ni boboi sha. shocked shocked
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
IN your mind you are smart.In truth you lack knowledge .............a very dangerous combination indeed

You ended up saying absolutely nothing. Hope you've taken your med?
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by omonnakoda: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

You ended up saying absolutely nothing. Hope you've taken your med?
I am sure you go around assuring yourself that you are an intelligent fellow. In all honesty you do not have any genuine friends or family because they should have told you the truth by now. People can be very cruel
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
I am sure you go around assuring yourself that you are an intelligent fellow. In all honesty you do not have any genuine friends or family because they should have told you the truth by now. People can be very cruel

My personal life my problems stay out of it and say something coherent that we can discuss
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by omonnakoda: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

My personal life my problems stay out of it and say something coherent that we can discuss
Should be your personal life if you keep it personal but when you come to public forums to display your witlessness someone has to give you a reality check
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by omonnakoda: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

Here you are calling someone dumb. When the real problem is that you lack knowledge

Russia,Canada, Brazil ,Iran ,Mexico and Norway all import crude oil for different reasons. The fact that a country is a net exporter does not mean it cannot import or vice versa.

FYI the US which is a net importer exports to SEVERAL countries.

Inform and educate yourself before you go around calling people "DUMB" you only end up exposing your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
Here you are calling someone dumb. When the real problem is that you lack knowledge

Russia,Canada, Brazil ,Iran ,Mexico and Norway all import crude oil for different reasons. The fact that a country is a net exporter does not mean it cannot import or vice versa.

FYI the US which is a net importer exports to SEVERAL countries.

Inform and educate yourself before you go around calling people "DUMB" you only end up exposing your ignorance

You are very very dumb... gawd
You said those countries have reasons right?
What reason does Nigeria have to import oil that they export.?
How can you cushion the effect it will have in the economy.

Just look at the countries you listed and compare it to Nigeria that is already in recession and dare need of forex.

Guy, Is either you are dumb or you are brainless.

Nigeria is a third world country the least of least. go back to school ASAP!!!
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
[s]
omonnakoda:
Should be your personal life if you keep it personal but when you come to public forums to display your witlessness someone has to give you a reality check
[/s]

Like I said is my personal life. Stay off it
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by omonnakoda: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

You are very very dumb... gawd
You said those countries have reasons right?
What reason does Nigeria have to import oil that they export.?
How can you cushion the effect it will have in the economy.

Just look at the countries you listed and compare it to Nigeria that is already in recession and dare need of forex.

Guy, Is either you are dumb or you are brainless.

Nigeria is a third world country the least of least. go back to school ASAP!!!
Actually it is refineries that buy oil in these countries and refineries are businesses. As we speak today Shoprite imports plantain from Ghana. If Dangote decides to buy crude oil from Angola or Iran that would be a business decision for him.
It is easy for any goat in the goat market to shout "dumb dumb" but it is a poor substitute for an argument. The truth is you are ignorant,you lack knowledge and are empty of sense but full of conceit and arrogance, in short, a raucous empty barrel

And you cannot spell ,your solecisms are embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:

Actually it is refineries that buy oil in these countries and refineries are businesses. As we speak today Shoprite imports plantain from Ghana. If Dangote decides to buy crude oil from Angola or Iran that would be a business decision for him.
It is easy for any goat in the goat market to shout "dumb dumb" but it is a poor substitute for an argument. The truth is you are ignorant,you lack knowledge and are empty of sense but full of conceit and arrogance, in short, a raucous empty barrel

And you cannot spell ,your solecisms are embarrassing.

Like I said you are too slow and dumb for my liking...
Go and read about importation.
Maybe then you will understand how is a bad idea for Nigeria to allow such kind of business to fester at the moment or near future, which will not only hamper the growth of the economy but will further suppress it into deeper recession.
No sensible president of Nigeria will allow such stupidity. Get that into your numbskull.

Meanwhile i know You are dumb and slow and a very big one for that matter , and stop deceiving your self into thinking that you are smart BC is obvious that you are very very far from it.

Am not a woman so stop trying to impress me with some big words you just knew about this evening cheesy
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by omonnakoda: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

Like I said you are too slow and dumb for my liking...
Go and read about importation.
Maybe then you will understand how is a bad idea for Nigeria to allow such kind of business to fester at the moment or near future, which will not only hamper the growth of the economy but will further suppress it into deeper recession.
No sensible president of Nigeria will allow such stupidity. Get that into your numbskull.

Meanwhile i know You are dumb and slow and a very big one for that matter , and stop deceiving your self into thinking that you are smart BC is obvious that you are very very far from it.
You have nothing to offer but vacuous vituperation.
Currently Nigeria imports refined crude oil products so if we move to importing crude oil and refining it to meet out needs that would be progress by any kind of logic.It may not be a perfect solution but it is PROGRESS. Compared to where we are now that is equivalent to importing all those refining jobs currently domiciled in foreign refineries. Ultimately that is decision for the owners of the refinery who are businessmen
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
Currently Nigeria imports refined crude oil products so if we move to importing crude oil and refining it to meet out needs that would be progress by any kind of logic.It may not be a perfect solution but it is PROGRESS. Compared to where we are now that is equivalent to importing all those refining jobs currently domiciled in foreign refineries. Ultimately that is decision for the owners of the refinery who are businessmen

Somebody should give this guy a medal for his profounded dumbness...
Your lameness stinks to high heavens..

So in your head, Nigeria importing crude oil and also importing refined products are all progress... Lol guy, are you this daft? You go school at all? Why you dey embarrass yourself like this ni? cheesy

And for your own information digest, Nigeria is not importing crude oil of any sort at the moment as you want me to believe, what they import is refined oil products. Very important.

Gawd!!!
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by kayfra: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

So in your head, Nigeria importing crude oil and also importing refined products are all progress... Lol guy, are you this daft? You go school at all? Why you dey embarrass yourself like this ni? cheesy

And for your own information digest, Nigeria is not importing crude oil of any sort at the moment as you want me to believe, what they import is refined oil products. Very important.

Gawd!!!

You are clinically dumb and grossly uneducated.
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by omonnakoda: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

Gawd!!!
Please stick to English ,I hope that is not too onerous. You ask whether I went to school but you are the one who appears to have a literacy problem . I said Nigeria imports REFINED CRUDE PRODUCTS. and you even quoted it and still could not comprehend what you quoted. Here it is again

omonnakoda:

You are an empty barrel.........
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:

Please stick to English ,I hope that is not too onerous. You ask whether I went to school but you are the one who appears to have a literacy problem . I said Nigeria imports REFINED CRUDE PRODUCTS. and you even quoted it and still could not comprehend what you quoted. Here it is again

You are an empty barrel.........

Lol... Guy just know within you that you always sound dumb and the more you try to explain your dumbness the more dumb you look.

Don't digress yet. I need to see more of your dumb exhibitions...
So Nigeria importing crude oil products and migrating to import crude oil itself is progress? cheesy
Which part of inner sub village are you from...?

Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
kayfra:

You are clinically dumb and grossly uneducated.

Proof it or stfu or I will give you same treatment.
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by omonnakoda: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

Lol... Guy just know within you that you always sound dumb and the more you try to explain your dumbness the more dumb you look.

Don't digress yet. I need to see more of your dumb exhibitions...
So Nigeria importing crude oil products and migrating to import crude oil itself is progress? cheesy
Which part of inner sub village are you from...?
Yes it it progress because we bring back home the refining jobs and the refining company pays tax as well. You are obviously constrained by a meager vocabulary and an impoverished mind. You cannot give what you do not have
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by omonnakoda: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

Proof it or stfu or I will give you same treatment.
It is Prove not "proof". Bluster and bluff can never substitute brains .There is world of difference between a head with a brain and a coconut full of fetid water
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
Yes it it progress because we bring back home the refining jobs and the refining company pays tax as well. You are obviously constrained by a meager vocabulary and an impoverished mind. You cannot give what you do not have

Lol!!! Go back to your SS1 ecoms...
Besides we know that the refinery will create employment, but my argument with you is that the crude oil to be refined can't be imported since Nigeria is an oil exporter. Why do you term it progress for Nigeria to import crude oil? I'm not against Nigeria having a refinery already we've got four or five of them.
Don't digress yet grin explain your self let's see the dumbness you're made of cheesy
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
It is Prove not "proof". Bluster and bluff can never substitute brains .There is world of difference between a head with a brain and a coconut full of fetid water

grin. You've passed the dumb activated status bro... Congrats grin
But I don't waste my time on guilty dumb asses which you just confirm to me severallycheesy

Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by omonnakoda: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

Lol!!! Go back to your SS1 ecoms...
Besides we know that the refinery will create employment, but my argument with you is that the crude oil to be refined can't be imported since Nigeria is an oil exporter. Why do you term it progress for Nigeria to import crude oil? I'm not against Nigeria having a refinery already we've got four or five of them.
Don't digress yet grin explain your self let's see the dumbness you're made of cheesy

I will break it down for you there is something called a number scale it has 0 at the middle and moves conventionally in a positive and negative direction to infinity. Any positive move in this context is "PROGRESS" 2 is "better" than 1 and so on

If we import 1000 litres of petrol a day and we move to a situation where we import the crude oil that is used to produce 1000 litres of petrol then that is progress.Whether or not we produce crude oil is an extraneous and irrelevant factor to this particular analysis. What is relevant is the two specific scenarios of importing 1000 Litres of petrol to refining those 1000Litres at home. This is not quantum physics but a very low level analysis
You do not win arguments by clamorous canine vocalizations,snarling and grunting your meaningless verbigerations rather by the soundness of your analysis of which you have nothing to offer
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by DabuIIIT: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
keep shut,whats ur inputs here? Nothing..

Op,isnt it funny that u listed how much would be acruable to the fg,what crumb wud be left for lagos? More than 90% of fg establishments in lagos are controlled and enjoyed by northerners..from the ports,customs,nimasa,jetties,etc..talk is really cheap.
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:

I will break it down for you there is something called a number scale it has 0 at the middle and moves conventionally in a positive and negative direction to infinity. Any positive move in this context is "PROGRESS" 2 is "better" than 1 and so on

If we import 1000 littres of petrol a day and we move to a situation where we import the crude oil that is used to produce 1000 litres of petrol then that is progress.Whether or not we produce crude oil is an extraneous and irrelevant factor to this particular analysis. What is relevant is the two specific scenarios of importing 1000 Litres of petrol to refining those 1000Litres at home. This is not quantum physics but a very low level analysis
You do not win arguments by clamorous canine vocalizations,snarling and grunting your meaningless verbigerations rather by the soundness of your analysis of which you have nothing to offer

I don't blame you for your dumbness as you lack the noesis to encompass canonical economics. That you are able to produce crude oil is and will always be a qualitative and quantifying factor that can't be written off by inherited stack daftness. This also proves that you have no cognition of what you are vituperating.

Now fk off my mentions and possibly get lost in a superfluous dumbness.

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by DabuIIIT: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:

If we import 1000 litres of petrol a day and we move to a situation where we import the crude oil that is used to produce 1000 litres of petrol then that is progress.Whether or not we produce crude oil is an extraneous and irrelevant factor to this particular analysis. What is relevant is the two specific scenarios of importing 1000 Litres of petrol to refining those 1000Litres at home. This is not quantum physics but a very low level analysis
lols this is nothing but pure ogogoro analysis...grin
deastactivist,whaddahell is that above?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Police Command Releases Statement, Says No Attempt On Akpabio / Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day / All You Need To Know About Professor Bart Nnaji (former Minister Of Power)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.