Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. (8626 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? / Opinion: Why Is Lagos Light Rail Project Costlier Than That Of Ethiopia? / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
DabuIIIT:

lols this is nothing but pure ogogoro analysis...grin
deastactivist,whaddahell is that above?

Lol.. Just a crap meant for a waste bin. Is just quite unfortunate that the guy is quite ignorant of how dumb he is right now. He shouldn't have delved into matters he isn't in cognisance with.

Pretty bad, laugh on grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by omonnakoda: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

I don't blame you for your dumbness as you lack the noesis to encompass canonical economics. That you are able to produce crude oil is and will always be a qualitative and quantifying factor that can't be written off by inherited stack daftness. This also proves that you have no cognition of what you are vituperating.

Now fk off my mentions and possibly get lost in a superfluous dumbness.
What is the meaning of this verbigeration. You cannot give what you don't have You are an empty barrel with nothing to offer
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by DabuIIIT: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

I don't blame you for your dumbness as you lack the noesis to encompass canonical economics. That you are able to produce crude oil is and will always be a qualitative and quantifying factor that can't be written off by inherited stack daftness. This also proves that you have no cognition of what you are vituperating.

Now fk off my mentions and possibly get lost in a superfluous dumbness.

chaiii!!! See finishing..see sucker punch! grin
abeg leave that aging loud sounding noice making vessel to his ogogoro permutations and theories.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by vladimiros: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
the problem with people like OP is that he want the south south to be his problen when its not

i am from akwa ibom. i dont give a fvck abiut lagos oil. if h like cary ten trillion put for south west. i no send..

just pay ys our 13%
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by dEastActivist: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
DabuIIIT:

chaiii!!! See finishing..see sucker punch! grin
abeg leave that aging loud sounding noice making vessel to his ogogoro permutations and theories.. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by obailala(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Lolz where will the oil and gas that will be refined come from? Don't make me laugh too hard please.Shebi Kadunna has a refinery? Is it still getting supplies now?
It's quite funny how non-niger deltans have become the official spokespersons of the Niger delta since 2015 making some meaningless childish statements.

The last time I checked, Dangote would buy the oil which he would refine in his private refinery, whether he buys it from Nigeria (NNPC) or he buys it from Bunkerers in the Niger delta or he buys it from Ghana or Angola or from Ondo or from Lagos or from the larger international market, the fact is that the oil would still be sold to Dangote somehow, and it would be sold at the prevailing global prices or even less. Even if the nation is restructured today and the ND gains 100% control of its oil, the oil would not be drunk, it would be sold, and Dangote would be a simple buyer. So I'm wondering what exactly is your point mister?
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by omonnakoda: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
obailala:
It's quite funny how non-niger deltans have become the official spokespersons of the Niger delta since 2015 making some meaningless childish statements.

The last time I checked, Dangote would buy the oil which he would refine in his private refinery, whether he buys it from Nigeria (NNPC) or he buys it from Bunkerers in the Niger delta or he buys it from Ghana or Angola or from Ondo or from Lagos or from the larger international market, the fact is that the oil would still be sold to Dangote somehow, and it would be sold at the prevailing global prices or even less. Even if the nation is restructured today and the ND gains 100% control of its oil, the oil would not be drunk, it would be sold, and Dangote would be a simple buyer. So I'm wondering what exactly is your point mister?
I wonder oo!!
People import rice ,they import chicken ,they import apples and they even import kerosene so I am totally confused why crude oil importation is such a mystery
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by omonnakoda: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
dEastActivist:

grin grin grin
I am embarrassed for you and your alter ego. Cringe worthy
Re: Niger-delta's Loss Is Lagos State's Gain. by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
I am embarrassed for you and your alter ego. Cringe worthy

There are 2 refineries in the ND. What has it done for them? Who refinery help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rural Development: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 12Km Ugwuomu Nike-Go Uni Road / Ambrose Igbokwe Counters Senator Oke Ezea Over Markudi-Nnsukka-9th Mile Road / Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.