Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. (12650 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) / “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts / Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by ShadyDeal(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2009
All the more reason why she is nollywood sexiest actress.
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by lovemoi2(f): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
@ poster
abeg where can i buy india hemp from i wanna try
we can smoke it together
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by joehk(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2009
u guys are born fuckers a nigerian girl smokes indian hemp and you guys behave like assholes, i never knew western culture was this damaging, you all have insulted the existence of your being. we are nigerians not american wannabes.
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by Gracito(f): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2009
<3
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by Mimicole(f): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2009
Tot she proclaimed herself a bornagain christian during her time in d next movie star?? Was that a lie or has nollywood transformed her?
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2009
i dont wanna  say that i believe its true, but im currently watching a village movie that tonto dike is acting in.
she is playing a village girl and wearing little makeup. usually she is wearing lip gloss or all that other junk. her lips do look like of those who smoke indian hemp.
or maybe its just natural? but her lips do seem a little like indian hemp lips to me.
hmmm?  undecided
movie is called "Somwhere in My Heart"
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by leahdee(f): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2009
This lad first of all behaves like the Indian hemp itself so how dey go d accuse Indian hemp say smoke Indian hemp. I also got dat interview she said she's born again,hey fellas!If u se born again u no go sabi?By their fruits u shall now dem,now make we no talk much on dat issue,a born again can never pose nude. ok?
Don't blasphem i beg. lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by leahdee(f): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2009
This lad first of all behaves like the Indian hemp itself so how dey go d accuse Indian hemp say smoke Indian hemp. I also got dat interview she said she's born again,hey fellas!If u see born again u no go sabi?By their fruits u shall know dem,now make we no talk much on dat issue,a born again can never pose nude. ok?
    Don't blasphem i beg. lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2009
Who cares if she smokes weed?

It's her life, she can live it any way she pleases!
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2009
that's great.

She'll have no shortage of suitors on NL. They can smoke it together.
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by MrCrackles(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2009
Who gives a donkey's bollocks. . .
Who the fuc.k is Tonto Dikeh anyway
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by foyeks2001(f): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2009
its her life
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by Patrwang: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2010
I can't believe u, if you present a true-life picture, I might believe.
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by sley4life(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2010
Tonto is a spoil brat. If na because of cold weather i for accept. But the weather in 9ja is very hot
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 22, 2010
whether she smokes hemp or not. I believe she is old enough to decide what is good or bad for her. (atimes i wonder where people get the informations they post here)
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by uzoegbu(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2010
is high time they banned MAMA-G from this website she is a big trouble maker i hate her kind of person is she a Nigerian?i am asking cos she doest understand anything.

@topic if she a weed smoker then i love her the more
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by Ikeobinna(m): 1:25am On Apr 24, 2010
Why are you castigating her, if she choose to smoke, how does that affects you. You also have a dark side. Everybody does and yours might be worse.
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by gaquilani: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2010
so, tonto's live belong 2 tonto, we only care about tonto when she is on screen. so give d sister some space and mind ur business
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by Natasha2(f): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
whatever
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by BABE3: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
@OP, I always knew there was something wrong with that babe.
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by johnjoel(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2011
and so what
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by Goldieluks: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2011
yes she smokes and bleaches her skin too.
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by clemcykul(f): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2011
u haters/puss**ies get a life and let tonto have hers. . . .silly bunch of muda4ckn critics angry
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by ladyg2(f): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2011
*ha-begg-ie*
leave d beautiful woman alone. it is her life.
and just bcuz her lips look some way doesnt mean she is smoking it.
it is her gums that gives it away.
wen she smiles, her gums look waaaaay darker than they used to look in her older older movies.
but who cares?
if u guys found out that LADYG is smoking weed, what will ur reaction be?
ok then, leave d hot mama alone.

BTW: she is still HOT. HOT. HOT. HOT.
Re: Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. by favournkey(f): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
serious i don't believe it unless i see by myself... To me seeing is believing......mind you nobody is perfect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cross River State Goverment To Sue Rick Ross For Breach Of Contract / OAP Lolo: "Heaven Will Shock A Lot Of Self-Righteous People" / Dad Did Not Let Us Into Acting - Late Sam Loco Efe's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.