Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) (24548 Views)

I Won 30millions With Wo! Remix, Tnx To MAHOGLIN Entertainment / Comparison Of Awards Won By Wizkid(babanla) And Davido(baddest, OBO) / A Nigerian Kevin Olusola Won A Grammy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by kingDELE(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingJahzmineKing:
Good news, good morning.
congrat
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by Tonia500(f): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tobenanaa:
KingJahzmineKing nnamdiokere45 ZUBY77 freshness2020 fingard02k lirusehn buoye1 lonelydora timidapsin daddysprincess1 iLegend xplora98 kingDELE Neverquit favourmic dorocent Funjosh montezz Lalasticlala Savigne SPDAZZY my beautiful Aminat508
Together with all others that i didnt mention here... I won the Award cause of your support for me...Thank you and God bless smiley
I voted too just send glo #100
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by AbuMikey(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
teejaypee:

No offence grin

But, i just checked your latest threads. . . None had up to a thousand views excluding the ones that got to Fp grin

No offence grin

Oga, I said "I can"

I don't need views on any of My thread!

ImportExpert Promotes his business, He can choose to use it.

I also noticed You checked because You a blogger and need those bots... gringrin
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Okay
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by Capernaum(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by Abodunrin07(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
midolian:
Importexpert, congratulate the op at least. Don't just view and leave as usual angry

OP, I think I like your style. You are unlike those that won't win an award at home but will come here to tell us they've won it abroad. More power to your elbow.

Congratulations bro, more more blessings ur way
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by SpecsyGrachi(f): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
congratulations bro, you actually deserved it.
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by Neverquit(f): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Yay! Congrats...you did it!

And to all those that were forming oversabi tongue...

Tobenanaa, continue to go after your dreams...don't let depressed peeps discourage you.
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by importexpert(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
at a point in time i begin to wonder if this thread is a congratulatory thread or a thread to discuss about importexpert. happy Sunday to all of you on the thread.
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by Jok3r(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tobenanaa:
The other day i posted about my Nomination here=> https://www.nairaland.com/3170943/nairalander-gets-nominated-first-music
And it made front page.
I was so thrilled by the Love shown to me by my fellow Nlanders, I won my Category with a stunning 198votes, the second had 145.

The award wasn't decided by voting only, I also performed and people at the events also voted me the best..

Words can't explain how happy i am...
God bless you guys, you are the best..

Here are some Pictures

Lalasticlala Seun and other admins thank you so much.

congrats man
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Congrats op...are u the one who sang tobe-wicked
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by montezz(f): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
....... Lol, been noticing that also. Importexporter: what/who are you?!
A robot I think grin
@Tobe, congrats
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by teejaypee: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
AbuMikey:

Oga, I said "I can"

I don't need views on any of My thread!

I.mportExpert Promotes his business, He can choose to use it.

I also noticed You checked because You a blogger and need those bots... gringrin

boss! . . .i need no bots! . grin
the views we are getting is okay!. .

Do have a nice day! . cheesy
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by olive282(f): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kcinho:

an 042 babe sighted. hope you are good.

congrats Tobe. more grace

Ya...m ok
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Congrats Tobenana.
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by timidapsin(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
piagetskinner:
yes he is
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by Thobiy(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
Congratulations!
Nice one
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by Kelvin0(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tobenanaa:
The other day i posted about my Nomination here=> https://www.nairaland.com/3170943/nairalander-gets-nominated-first-music
And it made front page.
I was so thrilled by the Love shown to me by my fellow Nlanders, I won my Category with a stunning 198votes, the second had 145.

The award wasn't decided by voting only, I also performed and people at the events also voted me the best..

Here are some Pictures

Congrats dude! more grace.
btw d guy beside u (by ur left) looks so much like someone i know for long whom i lost contact with. Do u know him personally or hez jez one of the contestants?
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by AbuMikey(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
importexpert:
at a point in time i begin to wonder if this thread is a congratulatory thread or a thread to discuss about importexpert. happy Sunday to all of you on the thread.

Big Boss! grin
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by Tobenanaa(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
piagetskinner:
yes
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by lonelydora: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tobenanaa:
KingJahzmineKing nnamdiokere45 ZUBY77 freshness2020 fingard02k lirusehn buoye1 lonelydora timidapsin daddysprincess1 iLegend xplora98 kingDELE Neverquit favourmic dorocent Funjosh montezz Lalasticlala Savigne SPDAZZY my beautiful Aminat508
Together with all others that i didnt mention here... I won the Award cause of your support for me...Thank you and God bless smiley

Congratulations bro. Work harder and keep it up.
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by Bluebabybash: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
You v all heard different versions of the well known PANDA(cover), but am sure you haven't heard this one. Click link to watch video, dont forget to comment below the post and share with a friend too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luX6nourCj4&feature=youtu.be

Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by zeberebe: 3:00am On Jul 04, 2016
[s]
adewumiopeyemi:
PLEASE SUPPORT/join #TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi wink wink wink
[/s] with your trolling and spamming method, you can't reach anywhere
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by ichomi(m): 3:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Tobenanaa:

oya return the favour.....
#TeamIchommy4MrNL2016....
We look forward to see u

2 Likes

Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by ichomi(m): 3:29am On Jul 04, 2016
Congrats
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by ichomi(m): 3:30am On Jul 04, 2016
zeberebe:
[s][/s] with your trolling and spamming method, you can't reach anywhere

u no see that kind thing.....
Everywhere he goes.... He spams.....

1 Like

Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by zeberebe: 4:42am On Jul 04, 2016
ichomi:

u no see that kind thing.....
Everywhere he goes.... He spams.....
it's annoying
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by ichomi(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2016
zeberebe:
it's annoying

ya very very..... He has learnt..... So pls forgive him. Unto the next.... Happy new week
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by michaelou(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2016
Tobenanaa:
And it made front page.

Here are some Pictures

hey tobenanaa, u an ex-commando?
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2016
dear i need ur support... sad sad i no u can do it for me please
zeberebe:
[s][/s] with your trolling and spamming method, you can't reach anywhere
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by Tobenanaa(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Funjosh:
Congratulations bro. But why the dark shade hope its not what am thinking
lol what are you thinking
Re: I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) by ANEKESAMUEL: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2016
Congratulations bro!!! I am sooooo...happy for you living your dream.... More grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Motivational Audio - Believe In Yourself | Be Yourself / Phyno – Financial Woman Ft. P'square (Video) / LYRICS: Vector – Gunshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.